Scorpio man.. Advice please

• I have been dating a Scorpio man for 2 weeks now. When we first met we hit it off right away. He was very funny.. Nice. Welcoming. Called me a lot. Wanted to spend time with me ect. We had slept together and the **** was out of this world. I was a little weary about how soon we had **** together but the next day he was still very into me. Now about 4 days ago he took work off for me because he wanted to spend the night with me. I said ok. So I went over that night and everything was going well till one of my friends called me drunk needing help. I told him I was gonna go (being that it was 1230 am) and he got very upset. Telling me he's not down for games and he's been threw enough BS in his life. I told him that wasn't what I was trying to do. He didn't believe me. I decided to pick up my friend real quick and drop her off at home and than come back to his place. Which I did and he seemed fine about it. But since than he has been very stand offish with me. Like if I tell him I miss him he goes no you don't. I'll ask if he misses me and he says he does. I told him I think he's very good looking and he said "don't play me". I told him I was lucky to have him and he says "yea right I'm the lucky one". He told me I'm gonna have to put in work cause his love don't come easy. Which Is fine but since the other night I feel like I'm the only one working. When we have **** it's very sensual. Like he holds my hand and caresses me like he's really into me. But the moment after he puts his wall back up. Like it's hard for me to connect with him. He wasn't like this when we first met. I asked if he was done with me or not into me anymore and he said no it's just not going to come easy. I'm afraid I did something wrong. How do I fix this? How do I get him to open up again like he was? He told me he has trust issues and he's had a lot of BS relationships. I feel like I'm being tested. Should I leave him alone or should I continue showing him I care? I feel like I'm nagging cause I'm the only one calling or texting or asking to hang out. Although he never denies me he still leaves the ball in my court. What should I do?

• You get him to open up by telling him that he knows how much you care for him and that he is playing a game with you tell him your love doesn't come easy or cheap also. Ask him what does he want to do about it now and that you are not going to be in a relationship that is not recipotory. Rather where ones does all the chasing. Ask him directly if he wants you in his life or not, if yes than tell him you will chase each other and not one doing all the chasing. If he respond negatory, then be on your way. He will be back do not worry, and you will be on more equal footing.

• I just asked him what he's trying to do. He's at work so I'll see if he's going to reply. He says he's tired of the BS but it feels like he's the one playin all the games.