What's the best way to win an Aries over? Getting back in to good books

• Hi everyone, first post here, I'm a female Sagittarius.

I was wondering what's the best way to get on the good side of an aries? (male)

Things have been quite rocky between me and my aries friend for the past six months. We've barely seen one another and I miss my dear aries friend a great deal.

So, what's the best way to let an aries know you're not pissed off at them and you care/love them deeply and value the friendship? I feel like I may have pushed him away in some way or form 😞

I'm due to see this aries at the end of this week or perhaps the begining of next and would appreciate some advice so that our time together is an enjoyable one.

• ScarletSiren,

I was wondering what's the best way to get on the good side of an aries? Meditation would help.

So, what's the best way to let an aries know you're not pissed off at them and you care/love them deeply and value the friendship? It would be enough to relax and be for yourself. The aries is a conqueror, he will tirelessly go for that what he wants. So stop defending and rejecting, that´s all.

There is no need... there is no need. No action is needed. To get his answer no action is needed. In fact you will get it only when there are no actions left.

• Ok, I see. Thank you for responding.

Anyone else?

• dont try and bullshit him,, if your going out he knows enough already. games are a very bad idea

• while games suck and Aries do not beat about the bush...... we ADORE a challenge and want to touch things we shouldn't, have things we can't and go where we are explicitly told not to go then brag about it or recover from it (and bounce back better than ever of course)

We need to conquer, go for the difficult wins....so if the person is to available, too easy, it almost diminishes their value (On a superficial level, with people you are just getting to know I mean) so sometimes after we win the prize we think, oh...maybe they are not all that, this is where you have to either be damned persistent or magnificently charming to keep our attention, we love people brimming with confidence, who have their own shit going on, who we have to compete with for the limelight or attention or even stupid games, if we have a competitive partner we have a constant mate to play our favourite games with, even better if they beat you at least half the time! Be cool is all