Cancer, does he like me or no?!

• I have been confused about a certain Cancer male for quite sometime. The story is a little long but I do need some advice on how to go with this. I am very actracted to him but am not sure if he feels the same way or if he is just hanging around with me because I am there.

In highschool, one of my best friends went out with this guy. Now it has been 3 years since we have graduated, me and this guy have been friends due to hanging around with the same people. At the begining of the summer, he messaged me asking if me and some friends wanted to go up to his cottage. It never worked to go up. During the summer we hungout here and there but not too often. He would ask me to hangout one weekend and then the next weekend not even message me. One night, we both got intoxicated and he asked me and my other friend (one of his guy friends) to come over around 11 o clock. About an hour later he said he was too tired and was going to go to bed. He messaged me from the other side of the table asking me to sleep over. I am in no means the kind of girl that sleeps around so I refused. He messaged me while his guy friend was driving me home asking me to come back. He said "You know I want you and I know you want me to". When I assumed he just wanted sex, I told him I had my period. He then said nvm. For the rest of the times we hungout afterward I thought all he wanted was to either meet my friends or sleep with me.

The day after this incident, he messaged me appolagizing saying he never reacted that way before and he sort of "blacked out". I forgave him and we continued to hangout here and there. One day he asked me to come grab a drink. I said I was working in the morning but he convinced me to come out. When I got there, he was with a bunch of his girlfriends and one guy. I was a little suprised that he would invite me and make me come to see him and a bunch of girls.

After this, we went out one night, his friends and mine and asked for one of my friends bbm (blackberry messenger). I was a little insulted thinking maybe he liked her, but they ended up getting into an argument and not talking. (But later on added her on facebook? )

Another time, I went to his house. We all got once again a little too intoxicated and on the way home while we were messaging he said he thought my friend was cute. I told him she had a bf. He also ended up messaging one of my friends that night saying they should chill soon. I was upset and feeling rejected.

One night on the town, I ended up drunk messaging him asking if he was downtown. He messaged me back that he was and if we wanted to meet up after the bar. I said sure, asking what we would do. (Because I dont sleep around) He is very aware by then that I am not that kind of girl. We ended up getting into an argument because he full out said want to bang? And I responded that I wasnt like that. He then asked me why I was messaging him at 1 in the morning then.

After that occured we didnt talk for a week or two but then he asked me to hangout again. Also,

one of his friends ended up telling me that they were all trying to hook me up with the guy that was there when he had invited me for drinks with all those girls. I was insulted and ended up messaging him that he was a liar. (he had previously told me that he was not trying to hook me up with his friend but I didnt beleive him) He keeps denying that he has not been trying to hook me up with his friend and one of his friends said thats probly because he wanted me for himself.

Last weekend we talked a little and he said he was having people over. He asked me to come and I asked who would be there. He said am I not good enough for you? I said he would have to prove it and he said I can do that tomorrow night. He also said that If I slept over he would find me and my friend a bed to sleep in (not mine another bed) were his words. When I went, the friend he thought was cute came with me. She told me during the night that he kept staring at me but I never really noticed. (maybe she was trying to make me feel like he actually did like me) I can tell he is generally very shy. When it was time for bed he msged me saying that the bed he gave me was crappy and me and my friend could either sleep with him or his buddy. My friend went with his buddy and I ended up jumping into his bed a couple hours later. We did not do anything, cuddle or sexually.

The next morning I felt very sick and he was being a gentlemen offering me food, water or a shower. I am very confused due to the fact that he can be very nice or very snappy. I am also confused if he is trying to get with my friends or if he actually likes me. Why does he keep asking me to hangout here and there if he would just want my friends. I am very insecure about this situation and dont quite understand what he could be feeling or if he is just using me. Please help!

Thank you so much!!!

• Just to add, I am a scorpio and read into things a little too much sometimes so parts of this story might just be me taking things the wrong way or overlooking the situation to much:)