Scorpio Friend very strange

• Hi Guys,

I am a virgo straight man.A new scorpio guy joined the company 4 months ago.We became friend the first day he joined but had a stupid argument a month later cos (as a joke) he asked me for a rimming and I found it inappropriate and he didn't talk to me for 3 months.I don't like keeping crudge so i tried to sort things out.finally he started talking to me again.we went out for a drink as a sign of our friendship and the night didn't finish well cos we were both on the same girl.and I was jealous cos she gave him a lot of attention.Knowing that my behaviour was wrong I apologised.he just ignored me for a while and the next day I tried again,he came back with a very nice message saying that he valued a lot my friendship and we could go out for a drink just after work.Time up he apologise and asked if we could go tomorrow,tomorrow the same thing apologise and now want to go next week,which i know is not going to happen.he keeps saying that he has a lot to sort out and that he need time.It feels like I am in a relationship and that is confusing me.I do think a lot and I think he may be started something with that girl (cancer)we argued about.I don't mind cos to be honest I don't really fancy her,it was just a phase.I have a pretty taurus girlfriend,tall slim educated so that was a mistake,a moment of weakness...if they are dating each other that's fine,i don't care but she's married.I am confused cos i feel like being push away.I want to be a good friend but i can't always try to please other.I have my best mate who is a leo.But i have that problem to overthink.I just hope that guy is not trying to play on my sensitivity knowing that I like him a lot but for a man it is a bit confusing.to be honest I feel even strange to be here writing all of this.What is going on?what does he want from me?Should i just cut him off or he is totally mad?I forgot when we argued last time he said that ,noone love him and he almost killed himself so may be he regrets having said too much...pls make it clear for me....cheers

• Scorpio is the sign of mystery--and their behavior can be mystifying at times. As a Virgo, you are sensible and clearheaded, and find his passionate emotional nature confusing. I think he values your friendship and probably trusts you very much--Scorpios don't usually share their secrets with anyone, even their closest friends/family and their spouse. He is probably very afraid after telling you his true feelings (that no one loves him, etc.). Also, what was your reaction after he told you this?

I think you should give him space for now and wait for him to come around. Let him know you value him as a friend, but don't push anything. He'll probably realize you are indeed trustworthy, and the two of you will be good friends again. As a Scorpio, he doesn't make new (close) friends very easily and those he does have he typically has for life. So, I would say, give it time for now. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Thanks Junemoon26,when he said that noone loves him.... him that as his friend i do.his girlfriend does too but he broke up with her cos she can't move closer to where he lives.he keeps calling and sending him messages but he keeps ignoring them.i told him that us,we people around him are do all we can but he keeps ignoring it.when i told him that i value his friendship too,he came back with this....yeah you still like me but i lost your respect...what's the problem...i am careful about giving space to people cos i tend to go to an extreme to an anos like i am ignoring the person cos i really give space.i try to speak to him whenever i get a chance despite the fact that i feel he doesn't want to speak to me but in that case i guess i am pushing....may be iuf i stop getting in touch ...will help.just hi,how are you and that's it...

• Thanks Junemoon26,when he said that noone loves him...i told him that as his friend i do.his girlfriend does too but he broke up with her cos she can't move closer to where he lives.she keeps calling and sending him messages but he keeps ignoring them.i told him that us,the people around him are doing all we can but he keeps ignoring it.when i told him that i value his friendship too,he came back with this....yeah you still like me but i lost your respect...what's the problem?...i am careful about giving space to people cos i tend to go to an extreme to an another..a bit like i am ignoring the person cos i really give space.i try to speak to him whenever i get a chance despite the fact that i feel he doesn't want to speak to me but in that case i guess i am pushing....may be if stopping getting in touch ...will help....just hi,how are you and that's it...

• You're welcome, wentiou. I guess I would say you've done all you can, so wait for him to come around. Again, Scorpios almost never reveal their secrets, and they sometimes feel like the person they confide in has a weapon over them. They see needing to confide in someone as a sign of weakness. (They take a long time to truly trust someone).

As for him feeling like he lost your respect...I'm almost sure this wasn't the case, but you didn't try to say "That's silly" when he confided in you, or anything like that? That could cause him to believe he lost your respect. If so, apologize. Other than that, wait for him to come around. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Hi Junemoon26,thank you for taking your time to help me out.really appreciated.

when he said that he lost my respect,it say anything about it.i just kept talking about over things and he kept apologising.i let him know that whatever happened,he will always be my friend.he only talk when i ask him a question otherwise stay quiet ,(only with me)...him opening me gave me more respect for him but as you said i shouldn't push so i am trying not to do too much.

tomorrow is my birthday and i want him to come out for a drink with me and my mate...i don't know what he will say but i hope he comes ....take care and God bless...you..

• Again, you're very welcome, wentiou. If he does come--and things are still awkward--I would say just let him know you that you respect him even more for opening up. Then change the subject to small talk so things aren't awkward. I do feel that he'll come around in time. Best wishes!

• we had another argument and I am tired.He is a dramaqueen and that's too much for me.

I always have to begg him for him to talk to me..friendship between men do not work like that.

I am out...

• You're right, wentiou. No friendship should work like that. I don't blame you!

• Hey Junemoon26,just wanted to know if you had some psychic powers?if you could give me a reading...thx

• I have a good ability to sense things, so I suppose I am pyschic--and I can certainly give you a reading! 🙂 Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. If you can give me your date of birth, I can see more easily. Also, did you have any question(s) in particular (like about career, love, friendship, etc.)? Thanks!

• Hi Junemoon26,

I was born on the 17/09/1979 .

My whole life is a particular question.

I would like to know about my love life,my career ,my friendship)

I know it is fague but my whole life at the moment is an issue.

I am going to stay with the samne company or move to another one .

Will I be successful ,get promoted and when.

will I get in a relationship soon and will this be a long term one or just few shortrelationships.

Will I get married and be happy?

Will I stay in Aberdeen or move to another town very soon?

can I trust the people around me?

I don't want to say his name but,is my bestfriend at this moment be my friend forever,can i trust him?

will I become somebody...I want to know everything and what is best for me.

Will I be involved in a relationship with a married woman?

I can go on and on...please tell me everything that you can as i need you.

Thanks