Confusing taurus

• i've been seeing this taurus guy on an off for 5yrs an i still dont no how he feels about me i ask him an i get attitude or nothing at all but whenever i decide to jus let go an try to move on he doesn't wont that when were together people can see he's really into me the way he looks at me touch me all that gets mad when i start dating someone else but yet were not together i dont get it im crazy about him i even told hm that he will always have a huge part of my heart got no reponse i want to jus walk away but the heart wants what it wants his text messages sayin i miss you dont help either it jus confuses me more did i mention i am a capricorn who feels a very strong connection with him i dont no why this is a first someone please help i dont no what to do

• Dear Confused,

You have set a pattern with this man, one in which is a no win situation for yourself. Five years is just to long to hang on to a physical attraction, one that leaves you hungry for more and than empty for to long afterwards. Stop! Think! Listen! You are worth much more when it comes to matters of the heart. If you were to release him from your heartstrings, there is someone else waiting in the wings, he is around you I feel dark hair and eyes? He is rather shy, but will soon find the nerve to reach out to you and let you know he is interested. I hear a K in his first or last name. Let me know when you meet this gent, he just may turn into your prince.

• yeah that's very true i no its time to let go its just hard but i'm ready to take the steps to let go plus you have me very curious to see who this new guy maybe can't wait will keep u posted

• hey i didnt meet anyone with a k in there name but i did meet a lot of c's though. the last two weeks have been very interesting i've been meeting guys like crazy. i met this one that im very interested in getting to know david the cancer very sweet. i find it hard to believe him when he say how he feels cant help but wonder if he really means it we've only known each other a few days. but i sense something good but still cant help but have doubt its my naure. i jut thouht i'd let you know what had been taking place since my post 2wks ago. any advice im open to hearing it.

• Hello,

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you have been hit with a male storm of the best kind. Have you met a Chris as I hear that name coming in around you. It will be hard in the beginning to believe a man that wears his heart on his sleeve after trying to wringe the words needed to hear from your last involvement. Give David a chance, as your intutition has kicked in and you need to follow it. Your heart will guide you to Mr. Right this time.

• thats crazy yes i met a chris the virgo he's 5yrs younger than me i kinda blew him off but he hasn't gave up. as far as david goes i most definantly will its getting hard to chose wow. i will check back in a couple of weeks an let you know how its going. thanks for the advice.

• im so sad right now im still seeing david feelings are so strong never been like this theres this connections very strong the thing is i jus found out last night that he has lung cancer my heart sanked i cant stop crying my instincts were to drop everything and run to him but hes kinda far an i dont have a car it kills me not being there he says i am how sweet. i dont know what stage it is but my heart is breaking hes only 36 its not fair we havent had our time yet im so so angry i suppose to be consoling him but its the other way around im usually the strong one i didnt expect to take it so hard i just dont know what to do its only been a month we ve seen each other a few times talk an text everyday when possible is it possible to love someone so soon i know i barely know him but he has affected my life so much already.

• i need help! david the cancer is doing good but i feel like he has pushed me away we havent spoke in words in a month i was getting text mesages but barely get that anymore i tried being there for him but its like he doesnt want me to be. i cant help but wonder if there is someone else because he wont let me come see him but offers to come to me but then stand me up. he says he doesnt want to lose me but he's not trying to keep me either. my feelings for this man is so strong never like this before or this fast. now theres curt the leo i met three days after david curt is around alot and says that he really wants to be in my life but im not sure we have fun laugh a lot an get serious when need be but this burning feeling my heart has is for david who is very sensual when were together its very intimate the conversation we talk about life but have doubt.why do i doubt so much i dont know what to do i really could use your advice im lost. and confused. please help.

• HELLO THOUGHT I'D FILL YOU IN ON WHATS BE GOING ON WITH ME. I 'M STILL MEETING ALOT OF DIFFERENT GUYS I HAVE TO ADMIT IT I'M LOVING IT. I MET THIS NEW GUY TJ WHO I ADORE ENJOYING HIM A LOT. DAVID HAS KINDA PUSHED ME AWAY SO ALL I CAN DO IS FALL BACK AN GIVE HIM HIS SPACE HE HAS A LOT GOING ON EVEN FOR ME. CURT IS STILL FUN NOT SURE BOUT HIM THOUGH. AN THE TAURUS THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION DONT WONT TO LET GO EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MOVED ON HE CANT STAND IT BUT WONT ADMIT IT EITHER I HAVE TO ADMIT I DO ENJOY SEEING HIM GET JEALOUS THEN DENYING IT.CAN YOU ANSWER A QUESTION? AS YOU KNOW IM A CAPRICORN JANUARY 17, 1977 AN TJ IS A CANCER JULY 15 1985 WHAT IS THE COMPATIABLITIY?

• hey have an update to the mysterious person with the k in his name. well i had actually met him a few weeks after you said it just didnt know that i had been spelling his name wrong the whole time . it was kirt i was spelling it curt.shy he was not he was a handfull piece of work i just ended t not to long ago do to his explosive demanor i guess thats the way leo's are the littlest thing turned into a huge nothing that and the fact that his girlfriend i didnt know he had for the past 6years gave me a call. that was interesting. so now he's angery at me for telling her everything but honestly i really dont care. so i thought i'd clue you in on that. it was fun for awhile but he is too damanaged an bitter for someone like me so i guess that was the mysterious k person unless its another lingering around.