Love?

• can anyone ever tell me if i will ever have love again in my life? if not with my x 12-18-57 , thenwith whom?

can anyone see a time, date or first name would be helpful.

marie 12-17-61 Sunday/time 3.28pm

i'm so lonely

• Marie, why are you using two different names to post the same question?

• Hello Marie. 🙂

I feel when you learn to be comfortable being alone, and learn to love yourself more you will be ready to meet someone. You are still stuck in the past, you need to let go of the past so new people can come in your life.

• we have two computers at home. this one i'm on right would not contect to the internet. so i went and used my childrens one. when i logged on, hit forums, it said welcome marie581. i was like, ooooh i didn't even realize i had gone on forum before.so everytime i answered a question under mcfmauigirl, it posted marie581. right now, my computer is back up and working, magically and i'm it's back up as mcfmauigirl.

so, Captain, so...you see from the cards i don't know how to have a long term relationship, yet that's all I dream of. your tight, i did try to be there for my husband when this whole thing went down, but he seemed more concerned with his son feeling than what i was going through after it happened to his and mine, our own children. he son obviouse continued lying he didn't do it for at least 4 months until the soc.reports came in and the c.p.s.investigation was done. then his son admit the truth. but in the mean time since his son was intent on telling his father it was all a lie, my husband refused to talk to me, saying this is all my fault getting cps involved for nothing, and i ruined his sons life. well, after all was said and done and his son admit in court he was quitly, he was sentenced. That's where I thought, now that my husband knows the truth, his son really did do it , his son lied all this time about the sexual assault etc., i really thought he'd apologize to me, my husband, and then he'd finally realize his son is getting the help he needs and we could stay together and work on our childrens needs and rebuitd our family. support each other and get through this horrible time, but it didn't ever work out that way. he, to this day refuses to talk to me. at least our children are safe now, his son has a "No Contact order" his son will not be allowed to be near our children till they turn 18. I sacrificed my own happiness to protect my children. i just wished my husband could of realized we could of made it thought this, together supporting one another. but he refused, now that all our friends and family knew what happened , he was imbarrassed to be seen with me. that part I don't understand at all. in my oppinion no one would of know but c.p.s. if we would of stayed together.

that's why now, after 4 yrs. why can't we work it out. it's not his fault nor mine that his son is a 27 count sexual offender, yeah know. we still both live single, well i do. for him i only know, he's not seeing anyone. when i persist on letting him know my feeling, he's never ever stated to me, i have a girlfriend now. So, i believe he's still single and that's my family i want to desperately to be with. we have joint custody one week the kids are with him and one week with me. weird sechule but, it works. That's why i wonder, it in time, now that his son is 19 going on 20, will he ever want to try again. sincerely & thanks for listening mcfmauigirl/marie581

• dear gypsydreams, i am stuck in the past. i married this man for better or worse, through thick and thin. and that all the drama is over. i wish for us to work out again. i beleive we are soul mates. if I'm wrong, then that's why i ask, what do i have to look forward to in Love?

sincerely mcfmauigirl/marie581

• just give it another try.u never know.

gud luck

yy

• yuyu78, when will he give it another try? i always let him know i want to get together.

• "dear gypsydreams, i am stuck in the past. i married this man for better or worse, through thick and thin. and that all the drama is over. i wish for us to work out again. i beleive we are soul mates. if I'm wrong, then that's why i ask, what do i have to look forward to in Love?"

I did a love spread for the next 12 months for you.

In around 7 months time there will be love again, in fact , in around 2 months you will feel much better about everything and start to see things clearly. Use your head more so than your heart for thinking, try to be a little more flexible with your thinking not such a fatalist, or extremist. Yes you married this man for better or worse but sometimes marriages don't work out, it doesn't mean you are a failure as a person. Good luck and think positive, you have an interesting 12 months ahead for love. 🙂

• Dear gypsydreams: I did a love spread for the next 12 months for you.

In around 7 months time there will be love again, in fact , in around 2 months you will feel much better about everything and start to see things clearly. Use your head more so than your heart for thinking, try to be a little more flexible with your thinking not such a fatalist, or extremist. Yes you married this man for better or worse but sometimes marriages don't work out, it doesn't mean you are a failure as a person. Good luck and think positive, you have an interesting 12 months ahead for love. 🙂

RE: Thank you so much for taking the time out for me and doing a 12 month love reading for my life. But, i beg to ask the question, will my new love be between glenn 12-18-57 and I marie 12-17-61?

or someone completely different?

Thanks!

• I don't feel this man will be your ex husband, no. This man will be an older man, cultured, likes the arts and literature he is a good man, a kind man, a dreamer.

• Desr Gypsydreams,

This might be hard to answer, maybe no one can answer this, but can you tell me where i need to be, to meet such a man. will I meet him a the beach surfing? out at a club?

can you see a name? and how much older is old?........lol.....I don't go out much, so I thought i'd ask so maybe I can go to a spot, and area where this all might happen. Thank You for seeing this man.I know i might be asking too much, i just thought i'd ask anyways.