Blmoon Are You Still Out There Tonight?

• I could really use a little "fluff" if you have the time 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• HAHAHA!

oh yes---be carefull who you share your gifts with! Being psychic is mostly a lonely quiet secret and best not discussed with family members or strangers. Luckily there are others of our kind out there and on occasion we all gravitate together in humble ways. I have my close family of spiritualy gifted friends who apreciate my "letters" that bring spirit talk but it is lonely out there in the real world--though so much better with age. Very hard for children and youth---not knowing all that we absorb is nothing crazy just picking up empathetic energy. Yes---it can be seen as crazy. I do think spirit does bring each gifted psychic child a mentor in there journey to help. Also for us mediums---how do you tell people you get visits from dead people? You don't. I've found that those who should know are the first to sense it and they find you. In other words there are plenty of pyschics out there in their daily lives just like us and that moment we connect we just know and it's nice! They are everyday people--at the cash register--in line behind you and they say the most perfect things and then you feel ok about the times you yourself find strange things blurting out of your mouth to a stranger. Trust it. As for the cards--it was spirit who chose for you in fact after I pulled your card I redid my own (I cut and pull two--top and bottom) I let my two cards sit for a bit and don't ask daily--guess what--re shuffled and my two same cards came up! In fact I have picked the same two cards four times in the past three weeks! Talk about getting their point across. It is so amazing--what are the odds of that and I wish I could tell the rest of the house hey look at this but I don't--I savour it my own divine secret knowing that spirit is real and true. I guess it leaves the ego out of the equation and keeps us humble. If you'd like me to look into your dream tell it to me in its detail complete with pictures and feelings---I'm very good with dreams as they are a lot like psychic messages---the language of pictures and metaphors.

• HAHAHA!

oh yes---be carefull who you share your gifts with! Being psychic is mostly a lonely quiet secret and best not discussed with family members or strangers. Luckily there are others of our kind out there and on occasion we all gravitate together in humble ways. I have my close family of spiritualy gifted friends who apreciate my "letters" that bring spirit talk but it is lonely out there in the real world--though so much better with age. Very hard for children and youth---not knowing all that we absorb is nothing crazy just picking up empathetic energy. Yes---it can be seen as crazy. I do think spirit does bring each gifted psychic child a mentor in there journey to help. Also for us mediums---how do you tell people you get visits from dead people? You don't. I've found that those who should know are the first to sense it and they find you. In other words there are plenty of pyschics out there in their daily lives just like us and that moment we connect we just know and it's nice! They are everyday people--at the cash register--in line behind you and they say the most perfect things and then you feel ok about the times you yourself find strange things blurting out of your mouth to a stranger. Trust it. As for the cards--it was spirit who chose for you in fact after I pulled your card I redid my own (I cut and pull two--top and bottom) I let my two cards sit for a bit and don't ask daily--guess what--re shuffled and my two same cards came up! In fact I have picked the same two cards four times in the past three weeks! Talk about getting their point across. It is so amazing--what are the odds of that and I wish I could tell the rest of the house hey look at this but I don't--I savour it my own divine secret knowing that spirit is real and true. I guess it leaves the ego out of the equation and keeps us humble. If you'd like me to look into your dream tell it to me in its detail complete with pictures and feelings---I'm very good with dreams as they are a lot like psychic messages---the language of pictures and metaphors.

• wow came up twice? FUNNY---a psychic stutter!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• The first dream is the wound that explains the second dream. The first dream is how you became who you are in the relationship department---your baggage. Some of your baggage is a carry over of your parents baggage--how you fit in between the two and yes they as a partner also represent your yin and yang. The out of balance of energy--your male half is layed back--complacent not strong on protection. The female side your mother all action YET empty as "vacumm" her obssession with cleaning--busy work that keeps her safely under the radar as ok but really disconnected. Her cleaning all about distraction. Nobody home. Empty. Her childhood has a dark secret. A dirty dark stain. Father as well likes his space----not good with intimacy--she does all the work--makes it easy for him. They have safety issues. Can't see the danger you see--they hide from their childhood wounds and it blinds them from the moment. They didn't heal--just exhist inside their safe distractions. You are finally not dumming down to the reality you sense You as a small child saw this is not right--something's not true--looks one way on the outside clean and tidy but SURPRISE it's not! A dirty secret a contradiction that left you silencing your own intuition and knowing--you are left passive--dummy down. They are fragile with closeness--do not get too close or intimate--here's your wound that attracts you to the man in dream two. By no conceise decisian of your own you learned growing up that something bad would happen if you demanded more--to be close--to touch--really touch deep. Let your power shine. Now you have an attraction to men who are afraid of love--it scares the life out of them--so much they would accept out of loneliness a woman they like ok but safely do not passionately feel weak with love. But that woman can only be half of the equation in a rewarding relationship so he is left never feeling really whole or happy. He is pasive--like your male side in the recliner and the woman who grab hims is aggressive--leads the way. His male side is wounded as well. You are drawn together as possible shapeshifters who bring out painfully--mirror your shadow side and give each the oportunity to heal through working together to get past your intimacy issues. He needs to trust--the vulnerable passion he has for you will not kill him--he must find safety--his childhood crossed trust boundries--again the safety issue---you must know safety as well and retrain that childhood sense that you had to turn off to please your parents rules of don't question what you feel is not right. You do not know how to ask for love without fearing punishment. He fears love as well. You lead the way to making a change for him--you heal first and he will react in a positive way--that's how shapeshifters heal each other--it's a spiritual partnership. Lots to think about! I'll stop here! BLESSINGS. PS--this man loves you very much but he has no skills in the love department!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• the best medicine-forgive and forget instantly all hurts done by both parties to each other/misunderstandings.the older should lead an example to the young.

stop acting&dramas.go to him and love him, take care of him.stop neglecting him.NOW

yy

• This post is deleted!

• maybe he is not clear whats your intentions..try again

• watergirl18

protect yourself and walk around that "spider on the wall"! It's been through many rooms in the house---go your happy sweet way--it has no power other then that you give it. Blessings and hugs! Happy thoughts!

• This post is deleted!

• The spider has entered the post! I was trying to be subtle and not encourage confrontation---my message has nothing to do with your dream other than you have an opportunity to know when something is wrong. Mostly this place we blog is a safe place with positive intentions but on occassion people come here with not so nice intentions and toy with us for their entertaiment. If you don't get it please just ignore my post as it's best to not to connect with that invitation. I will send you a silent prayer through your guides and you will get it---no need to say anymore. Blessings! AND you need some play time--your inner child is pouting! Now go play! Hugs!