I got a question>?

• Hi Jenna, I'm going to start with a simple one card spread for you and I'll see what I can do. I'm going to ask what qualities will best serve you in that business, and we'll see where that gets us.

The card I pulled is the 8 of Swords. It depicts eight swords intertwined with each other in a tree. Although the swords are not damaging the tree, the tree's colour appears almost inverted, while the bush in the background is bright red. The swords seem to mesh together, like knit-work. To me, this seems to suggest a strong passion. Your ideas are tightly-wound, almost as if they are supporting the trees. The tree may suggest great effort will bring about success, because although it appears ill, with the support of the swords it continues to grow strong. The red bush is the colour of passion; it is telling me you are passionate about your work. However, near the top of the tree, it begins to turn bright white, like a mirage or illusion. This may be a warning to beware of illusions of success over time. Take things cautiously. The sky behind every object on the card is blue. With enough hard work, I believe you will reach the clear blue sky, but as the forest suggests, there is quite a hike before it. The keyword at the bottom of the card is "Interference". This suggests that (Like the swords interfering with the growth of the trees) you must interfere with your current situation in order to get the results you are expecting. Don't wait for life to hand you an opportunity; make an opportunity!

Overall, the card appears to have an air of optimism in this situation. If you work hard, you may reach your goal.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please don't be troubled to ask. 🙂