Ms Sunny - Do you have a moment?

• Hello Ms Sunny,

You were so very helpful to me a little while ago and I wanted to know if you had some time to give me a bit more guidance.

You advised me in your reading about my current relationship that issues would come up regarding children---you were bang on. The man I am seeing is having custody issues regarding his daughter and it's putting a strain on our relationship....mainly because I am seeing a side of him that I hadn't seen before and I'm wondering if he is the right person for me.

That being said, I have this feeling that I'm not finished with this relationship...deep down I feel like I should continue on as there is something I need to learn from this relationship.

I was wondering if you had any insights/feelings about this. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

• Hi, I had to go back and re-read the reading I gave you a few weeks ago. Now I recall the situation, and I understand.

let me get back with you either tonight or first thing in the morning...

I do recall, and I did not want to tell you then, but you had a Tower card show up on the last reading... so I felt that things were going to come to a head revolving around someone's family/children issues.

Sunny

• Sunny, thanks so very much for getting back to me. Please feel free to be completely open and honest, I can take whatever it is that comes up...I'd rather know the whole picture so I can make an informed decision.

• You advised me in your reading about my current relationship that issues would come up regarding children---you were bang on. The man I am seeing is having custody issues regarding his daughter and it's putting a strain on our relationship....mainly because I am seeing a side of him that I hadn't seen before and I'm wondering if he is the right person for me.

you are going around in circles with this very question, and it appears to be affecting your inner peace. your intuition is questioning this relationship, and yet you are struggling emotionally. there is something amiss, and you just can't put your finger on it. I do see you are fighting depression. you are trying too hard to balance his life, yours, and your children... it's quite maddening.

That being said, I have this feeling that I'm not finished with this relationship...deep down I feel like I should continue on as there is something I need to learn from this relationship.

He has issues, you have issues. don't get too involved in his personal business with his children, and ex wife issues. he feels he can handle it, and while he appreciates your support and suggestions, but sometimes the things we say can be the wrong thing to say. he does have a temper, and does not always do well under stress. sometimes, under heavy pressure, one can snap and say things we usually regret later. there is a lot of drama going on, I am seeing it's more verbal and his ex is no angel.

I am seeing it's really more financial and regards to custody. who gets more, and this divorce feels like it's been going on for a while.

as for you, and how will you handle this, depends on you. you will find t hat it will be in your best interest to remain in the background regarding his divorce proceedings. make a suggestion, and then let it go. do not try to over say, otherwise it could backfire onto you.

I know you want to make him happy, and that is fine to be emotionally supportive is what he is looking for. however, if his actions make you question his morals and ethics, then it's time for you to evaluate and to determine if he is for the long term.

the 4 of cups is the potential or likely outcome, and there are lots of swords, which shows mental anguish for you.

He was trying to make some changes or be flexible, and looks that someone pulled a switch on plans he had worked hard on..

the 4 of cups is a card of re-evaluation, and something of an emotional restlessness that will be hard to shake. I am not seeing you take any action for change except that you will learn emotional boundaries of where yours and his family are concerned.

Best wishes, Sunny

• Sunny,

I have to tell you that you are just so gifted, everything you've said is completely true.

You're completely right when you say I'm struggling with this issue and it was affecting my inner peace but I think I've come to terms with things right now. I have always tried to be the 'fixer' in my relationships, the 'caregiver' and that's probably why I was struggling. But, just this week I decided that I need to focus on me and my family and just be supportive of him and what he's going through without trying to 'fix' anything for him. I have found peace now and just have to remember that for the days to come.

You are completely right about there being a lot of drama going on between him and his ex...it's been that way for the last six years between them and you're also right that she is no angel...he's told me about all the things she's done and it makes me wonder why he would ever choose to be with a person like that in the first place...she's a very cold, mean and selfish person from what I can tell.

I am going to take your advice and stay out of it, you're right again when you say he wants to handle this on his own with my support. I am not going to offer my views unless asked and just provide support to him.

In your last reading you told me to focus on being friends as my 'love energy' may overwhelm him. I took your advice and things were working out beautifully, until this custody issue arose. I think that's where you were getting "He was trying to make some changes and be flexible' from as when I stepped back and focussed on just being friends, he came around and wanted to be closer to me.

I think for now I need to focus on making myself and my kids happy and not put too much focus on him or our relationship...just wait and see how it goes with little expectations.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time out of your busy life to help me. You are the voice of reason ....and I truly appreciate your views.

• Tori, I am glad I was able to shed some light. I do not see things ending between you, but you know you have the gift of free will.

I wish you and you family, loved ones, all the best... xo sunny