Newly discovered and confused.

• Hi all. I have been scouring the internet for so long looking for help and found you guys on here.

I'm 28 years old, and all of my life I have felt out of step, never fitted in. Not much of the world makes sense to me no matter how hard I try. I have always absorbed other people's feelings...to me the world is a harsh place. I feel extremes of emotions from humans and animals alike. I feel everything! Everything is absorbed deep into my soul even events way back in history. And so far it has been my curse because I can't make sense of it. So many questions run through my mind every single day...what exactly IS this? And why me? What am I to do? How can I turn this into something positive or at least learn how to cope because at times it exhausts me to the point I just go into a deep sleep. My only outlet is my writing. I'm hoping that someone can please help me or at least tell me what has been happening to me since birth?

• Hello my dear, from what you are telling us you are a "Empath" please look it up and read about it. See if that does not fit your description of whats happening to you. If not, then you will be able to go from there to discover your "blessing".