On; Being Aquarian

• Of course, I was replying to the 1st comment but it didn't put it there! 😉

• First, let me apologize for the length of this post, it was not intended when I started, but these are complex subjects and as such they deserve a thorough and honest post.

Are there any differences between an Aquarian female and male? Hmmm, I’m not really sure. Admittedly, I've never actually known (known, known) an Aquarian male, I of course am a female. It seems like there may be more females under this "Air Sign" than men. This is just a personal observation. I mean look at this forum subject, mostly women.

To quote another post here, “we are all human“. Men will be men, and women will be women. Of course, this puts a different tone on our characteristics regardless of zodiac. What is overlooked is that we are all works of art in progress, and evolve in different rhythm and timing according to our life experiences.

As an Aquarian, I’ve felt extremely vulnerable and in constant need of reassurance. On the other hand, although never superior to others, I’ve felt so confident at times that I could not be brought down. I think it’s all about coming into your own, and accepting who you are. You must accept your imperfections, embrace your qualities, and know that the good in you and in human kind will always prevail.

Also, no one feels confident all of the time regardless of age, experience or zodiac sign. Let’s be realistic and honest. Feelings of confidence and insecurity are very much subject to what is currently going on in your life. Although, experience does provide more clarity.

As far as relationships, as they say, it is what it is, and it is all good! I’ve always felt that as an Aquarian I embody the innate ability to identify with other people regardless of who they are. Of course, that doesn’t mean I would want or benefit from a life long commitment to just anyone. I think the only way to find your true mate is to know what truly makes you happy, content, secure and inspired. If you can find the person that gives you these gifts, you’ve nailed it.

But, and this is the big but, the only way to figure this out is the process of elimination. There are no short cuts. You will not find this person right out of the shoot, unless you’re one lucky duck. The truth is that it is highly unlikely. How do you know what you need in a relationship until you have suffered the bruised and battered heart? The answer is; you can’t. You have to be in the relationship/relationships and go through the motions before you know, first what the formula is and secondly if it’s there. Don’t forget you also have to know how to give what your lover needs to make them happy as well. It is a learned ability through experience only.

My advice is, especially for an Aquarian male or female; don’t limit yourself to any one sign. Again, you don’t know what it takes, until you make the mistakes. Hee hee that rhymed a little, didn’t it? But, I digress?

Let it happen, and learn from it. I was lucky enough to find mine, but not until I was 37 years old, and after kissing many a toad, my friends. We have been together for 13 years now, and I believe we are just as committed to one another as when we first found each other. I could never think of another nor could he. We both have demonstrated this, repeatedly, now and then.

Strangely enough, he is a Sagittarian, who is to my understanding as an Aquarian, my perfect counter-part. Although, the truth is, if I would have met him as a younger woman, I probably stupidly would have let him go. I flatly did not know what I wanted or needed, and I think the same is true no matter who you are.

So there it is, my opinion for you to take or leave. I hope all of you or at least some of you will find it useful. It is the best gift I can give to those in search of true love and meaning in life. My best wish is that it will be soon. Until then enjoy the ride!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi, I am a leo woman 49 today I am very fond of a aqua male who is 38 we were friends and on his request were going to move further, then he bottled out. He followes me and seems to be where ever i am, but refuses to speak to me he just ignores me. I am so hurat and confused and do not understand this behaviour or him we have KNOWN each other for three years, and are very attracted to each other, he has had a painful childhood and relationship, HELP

• This post is deleted!

• Sadly to say the aquarian that I'm involved with is also in a slow process of a divorse. I'm a virgo so I see it as if he really don't want to face it. I must also add it's a Long Distance Relationship. I trust him, realize the position we are in. It's been made known to me that he is unfaithfully and his personality isn't what I was lead to beleive. I still hang in there, turning it over to a higher power to lead us in the right direction. He's very apologic. But uncertain. Being a Virgo it's not me. So I just keep incourging him to get his life together.

• isn't so weird that people have such similiar characteristic just because they share the same zodiac sign. Astrology has never let me down is aiding me in my intuition.