New Here May I get a reading

• Hi my name is Jena Lerae Marie Beck and my dob June 16,1977 I was wondering if anyone could give me reading anything is good. I am intrested in a Love reading. Thank you in advance.

• Jena, I wonder if you have the time to devote to love? I feel you are a busy person, gifted with boundless curiosity and restlessness. I feel that the course of your life will take you to foreign lands, higher education, and into unusual circumstances. I sense establishing a well-grounded career is very important to you. Which is why I wonder if you can stay still long enough to find happiness with just one person? Do you have the time to devote to a personal life?

You may have to find someone as workaholic or as restless as you - an independent flexible type who doesn't need to have your attention all the time and won't feel neglected if you are off fighting some cause or following your goals. You do have a strong need for others in your life and have a lusty nature which can lead you into a lot of affairs. You expect quite a lot from your partners, given your inherent idealism. You feel that if you have to give up on your dreams for a while, then they can certainly give you what you want when you want it. You don't always know what is best for you - your drive for success may mean you neglect your needs or health. Finding the right balance between work and play is crucial for you. If you want to have a love life, then you must learn to delegate responsibility, let others take on some of your duties, and share your power and knowledge. It is the key to your long-term health, happiness and prosperity.

• i need a full reading too not just on love but the kind of love im going to find in my life and the other good and bad things coming my way for my life is so busy right now... if anyone is willing please read me

• Thank you captain. Captain can you tell me if you see me getting divorced.

• Jaffeebella, please start your own thread by clicking on the "create a new topic" button at the top right of this page, instead of jumping into other people's posts.

• Jena, you are indeed headed for divorce unless you devote more time to your marriage and partner. But it may be that divorce is for the best if you cannot live that lifestyle.

• Thank you Captain I feel the divorce is in the best intrest of me and my husband because I am in love with someone else. I am not sure how that relationship will end up but I can't stay by my husband's side anymore. The last two years I have tried to make our marriage work but he has not want to put his part in so I am tired of it. I believe it is time for us to get divorced and take different paths in life.