Need Help and Guidance

• I have been following this site for about a year now, trying to find my path and understand my so, so many emotional feelings and fears. I was hoping someone would be willing to give me some insight to future and all these intuitions and feelings that overwhelm me. I am a Libra female, 9-28-1960 born in Kilmarnock, Scotland at 4:18AM, currently live in Northern US.

• I'm not a psychic, but I am a Libra woman....maybe I can help??? What's the problem?

• Inspired928, you are a sensitive soul who is sometimes overly aware of the harsh reality of life. But you mustn't retreat from this truth, but rather throw off any passivity and engage in the world to actively seek solutions to the variety of issues or problems you may encounter in day-to-day living. You possess healing energy that you must share with others. By generating a positive attitude and a can-do approach, you can become adept at logistical planning and interpersonal relations.

You can be a bit of a perfectionist with somewhat unrealistic expectations of people and life, and you often may miss the forest for the trees. So you will have to learn the value of compromise and negotiation in order to make progress in life. You may be expending so mucn energy in pointing out those things that are wrong that you never get around to finding workable solutions to improving them. You may also fail to focus your atttention on others and can become bogged down with your seeming lack of perfection or attainment in the material world. You must learn not to be so hard on yourself or others. If you can avoid becoming the victim of your own impossibly high standards and learn instead to find paths to achievement and fulfillment by joining with others in a spirit of willing cooperation, you will find you are by no means alone in the quest for attainment of your high ideals.

You are creative, imaginative, secretly romantic, and a bit of a loner. Roll up your sleeves and use your technical knowledge and your gift of exquisite and discerning taste to put things right and fix what's broken. You must also turn your problem-solving skills on yourself in order to take a good long look and identify which aspects of your personality are no longer useful - such as being negative - and release them. You may still have patterns or problems going as far back as your childhood and, though it may be traumatic, these issues must be addressed and let go. Health issues relating to emotional upset must also not be ignored. Stomach troubles, back pain, headaches and other ailments are all the result of repressing your feelings. Let go of any victim consciousness you might have and understand that your life is your own to do with as you will. You are not at the whim of some random and merciless fate or need to wait for a saviour to rescue you - take responsiblity for your own happiness by going out into the world and doing something productive and being of service to others. No one else can save you but you.

• No wonder you are feeling sensitive at the moment - according to your numerology, on your birthday you entered a 22 personal year. This is the year of the master builder, and a time in your life when you can, and probably should, be laying foundations for something of lasting value and on a grand scale. This project should be something that will benefit humanity as a whole, and not just your immediate circle. Think in terms of "the sky is the limit", and know that your fondest dreams can be brought into form. Numerologists refer to 22 as a number of attainment. Always when we see the number 22, if your motives are for the good of others, almost anything can be accomplished. This coming year it is likely that your thoughts and energy will be also directed to career opportunities, business, work, and long-term security.

This busy year melds well with your number 8 personality. You are inspiring, result-oriented, powerful, ambitious, visionary, generous, persevering, forgiving, broad-minded, money-conscious and self-disciplined. You have the potential for enormous success and the possibility to accumulate great wealth. You are also a good judge of character a natural leader and a survivor. This year build or strengthen your foundation, and make important connections with others. Remain organized and practical, gather information before making decisions, and avoid overindulgence. Self-discipline and willingness to work will result in prosperity this year. You can accomplish a lot when you are at work with large organizations and business groups. You can demonstrate a large degree of self-control, even in the most difficult situations. Travel or thought of travel may interest you greatly. Your originality may at times come into play, when there are problems to be solved, as you see life from “out of the box”. This works well for all concerned. At times you may not know when to stop and this can be your downfall. Yet you recover quickly, and are just as eager to start from scratch, to search for the solution to any problem. When you have the freedom to do the things you want, there is no telling how far this will take you.

Congratulations, you have entered a very powerful time in your life!

Things You'll Need for 2010 - 2011:

• Patience

• Imagination

• Humility

• A housekeeper

• An accountant