Is this really some sort of sign???

• Was just browsing the ideas for casting Voodoo Love Spells and came across this. One suggestion was to count the letters in his first and last name and write them in a certain place. Well his first name has 6 and his last equals 9. (I honestly did NOT see that coming). My astological sign is Cancer which looks like a 69 laying on it side. We have an extremely intense physical relationship that I have never experienced with either prospective or actual partners in my life. Is this an actual sign of something or am I grasping at straws here? FYI, his astrological sign is Sagittarius.

• yes, I see the sign!

69 is a s e x u a l position. so you 2 have a good physical relationship. try working on the rest of it.

Male Sags are extremely restless, and tend to wander... loves to gamble, or play betting games, like poker, or the horse races. they can be very tight with their money though. penny pincher . either they are big spenders, or very tight with money.

you will need to be able to keep up with him on his level meaning he would not be the type to stay in one place for long. Sag Males are hard to keep up with. they are big on flirting.

good luck.. 🙂

• Thank you so much! I thought that maybe I was seeing something that wasn't really there. We do have an enormously strong physical connection but because of my Irish temper, and Cancerian ways, and his oh so typical Sag ways, we butt heads quite often. But no matter how much yelling we do, it all comes back to, fireworks, fireworks, fireworks.

(the good kind!)

• I have an Irish temper too, and I am a Leo. lol so I understand the temper flare ups. hahaha

good luck, Sunny

• MsSunny, I have a question. One man in my life's birthday is 11/26/72 and the other's is 11/30/58. If I ask for a reading on one, can the information you see be confused with the other because of the closeness in days? Though they are both Sags, their mannerisms can't be any further apart, Just curious. Thanks.