Auntbuck

• Iam not usually in so much need of help. I just dont honestly know what to do anymore & I wish I could yell out loud what it is but I cant & I am so sad . I am just sad. ~D

• dmick59

several weeks ago I had some odd dreams and your screen name showed up in my dream! Wasn't sure what or why but I was near taking a break and thought it was just overload--it's time for a rest when too many others invade my dreams. Now reading this I wonder if it was related and trying to remember the dream. Do you have a son of marriaging age?

• This post is deleted!

• In the dream I was myself--a mother with a son getting married BUT it felt like the dream was not right for me as my youngest son is already married--very happilly so I was dreaming this yet at the same time thinking this is so odd. I was very distraught in the dream for my son as he was about to get married and at the last minute the woman he loved told him she was in love with someone else and kinda left him at the alter--my son was devastated! And I was devastated with his pain--holding him--trying to console him and lots of crying--it was a very intense dream! Just before I woke up your screenname popped up--I remember saying to myself I know that name. Other things happened in the dream but it was just odd things I can't remember but the sadness was so haunting I had to call my son just to hear his voice even though I knew it wasn't true--he is happily married and the woman in the dream was not his wife. When I saw him days later I told him about it thinking maybe he had a fight with his wife even though they don't fight--he shrugged and laughed and said some dreams just don't mean anything and I thought perhaps I had too much blog time as if I'm not careful I will pick up too much that sticks with me and when others enter my dreams in confusing ways I take a break. I did wonder where your screen name fit as I don't think I had a recent post with you. When I saw your sad post recently that feeling came back from my dream--that helpless sad feeling.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!