RIVER, FLOWING RIVER ((((())))))))))

• Hi River, pull up a chair, sit and relax your weary bones, for I'm going to sit for the moment also…

Awe, the music is playing softly, chanting 123.inhale…123breathe...123inhale

.Doesn't that feel better it feels better for me.

So many threads to post on, so little time and Energy. I thought perhaps you could use a break. For you are flowing beautifully through all your posts, plus getting ready for your new adventure...ITS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL FRESH STAR FOR YOU!!!

Feel the energy that is being restored. The fireplace is glowing, the Angels are dancing, the sky is lit up with beautiful lights” Awe the lovely moon what more can I say…”

Ok River you must go on now, me too hehe

Namaste my friend

Peace, Light, Love and many blessings sent your way

Sheila

• 🙂

• SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MEDITATION ROOM

• SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MEDITATION ROOM

• OK ONE MORE TIME

• i'M SAD MY FIRE IS NOT MOVING HEHE

• bump

• Hey River I guess you missed this yesterday, I have been off for the day,Hope ,everything is going your way..

Namaste'Sheila

• Hi River, no pictures for awhile, i triped over my lap top plug and down went the computer#@@$%^%$%^^&**&&^^&^())* Every all my boolks i have been writing to many to count, so i have come into breathe in your room ...hope you don't mind

hugs, river

namaste"

sheila

• I loved this picture Mag's found for you so I'm going to post it here, i am saving all my pictures again on a different computer..so that has been keeping me busy tonight...

• SHE! I just saw this! 12:08 Sept 8!

Awwww. thanks! I really needed that! My house looks like a hurricane hit..boxes, packing paper, STUFF all OUT being culled & packed. Packed boxes in a back bedroom..and a LOT to do...

LOTS will be sold last two weeks--GF that's coming to studio/home with me said she'll throw moving sale. I'm so READY to let MOST of it go! NEW LIFE!

I think part of Mom's agenda in her last years was to MAKE me live a grown up life in the kind of house SHE wanted me to have. It's never been what I wanted so I'm GLAD to be FREE.

Each decision I make "no..this can go..." leaves me feeling lighter & lighter...

THANKS for the QUIET ROOM! A place of PEACE & relaxation--& for BREATHING with me!

I'll be BACK!

LOVE YOU!!!

Keep those great images coming! Thanks SHE..youre an angel!

• Good Night River,

Namaste

Sheila

• Ohhhhh! What a BEAUTIFUL Pegasus for me to fly into the heights of Inspiration on!

I just want to bury my head and shoulders in his stunning mane & tail and let him lay that shining horn in my lap & give him LOVE! So beautiful THANK YOU!

yes--it's pretty amazing how much lighter & more excited I feel to be being released from this LAST piece of familial karma! And to move into my NOW & my FUTURE! I am SO grateful & very honored & touched you set this room up just for ME!

LOVE you!

LOVE & LIGHT & HAPPY NEW MOON IN VIRGO!!!! It's ALMOST HARVEST TIME!!!!

• RP,

wish you happy till the end!i can see it from here. you did a good job!

• Why lovelyness what a LOVELY thing to say:-) Thanks...it's nice to hear "good job!" I KNOW I'm doing a good job--but that lil pat on the back from another feels SOOOO GOOOOD!

SHE..thank you so much for my special room!

LOVE & LIGHT

• 123 breathe, 123 inhale, 123 breathe

• 🙂

• I sure hope these pics work River..Sending you lots of love

Namaste'

Sheila

• 123 inhale, 123 breathe, 123 inhale, 123 breathe

• I AM BREATHING....RUNNING....PACKING...SORTING....BREATHING......