11-18-1977 Anyone willing to read?

• I have a lot going on right now. I'm looking at a road that leads to about 15 different outcomes. I'm wondering if anyone will read me. I'd appreciate anything, just because I could use some direction 🙂

here is my info. Female, born 11-18-1977

Helena Montana, USA

12:27 pm

• GYWM, you are passionate and often inspirational, realistic, and blessed with acute powers of perception. You are capable of extremes of both sacrifice and philanthropy and, if your strong sense of conviction and compassion is roused, your resourcefulness and resilience in the face of adversity is formidable. God help anyone who is napping on the lawn you are mowing! You have the fine communicative and diplomatic skills to sway the world to your own opinions and can bring that charm to bear in improving the lives of others. What you really want is to be your own person, to discover yourself in different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who feed you positive energy. To achieve this, you must focus on the nature of the people you draw to you and make sure they are true friends and genuinely supportive loving partners.

You would make a fantastic counsellor, lawyer, advisor, diplomat, negotiator, or peacemaker. You have the ability to prompt mutual understanding and fair, harmonious compromises between others. You also excel in the areas of beauty and art, making a great entertainer or motivational speaker where your goal is to uplift, energize, and bring confidence to your audience. You possess innate gifts of independence and leadership and a past life gift of self-confidence and discipline which can be used to help bring peace or establish justice for others. Your powerful mind, often bordering on genius, can create wealth through service, or allow you to take up positions of benign leadership and authority in your family, community or in the areas of industry or politics. People like you make great inventors, innovators, or writers - any field where a briliant and curious mind has free reign. Money is a central theme of your life - you will probably pull yourself up by your bootstraps and may become a philanthropist who shares her wealth and influence in the service of a humanitarian cause. Many self-made millionaires share your profile. Perhaps you have some clever idea that can make a fortune?

Your goal in this life is not to be a single warrior but one of an army of fighters - part of a team effort, in other words. Any obsession with control or running the show can impede establishing loving personal relationships and real intimacy with others. Too many past lives as a warrior have given you an exaggerated survival urge and a 'me versus you' type of mentality that must be overcome in this lifetime. You yearn to be with others, to love them, and to feel loved but your sense of independence can hold you back. Your job is to help others win their battles, and in selflessly helping others, you also win.

This lifetime is geared to teaching you about compassion, so you may have to confront situations of loss or suffering that will ultimately give you the ability to relate to those less fortunate. You may suffer due to addictions; struggle with your own illness or that of a loved one; endure money problems such as bankruptcy; or the death of near family members - any number of situations can occur to open your heart and eyes, even if it is just the smaller wounds of everyday life. But it is how you deal with your misfortunes that is significant. Will you devolve into self-pity or will you rise above it all and perceive that you are not alone; that because of your experience you have something to offer others?

Your predominant area of challenge will be in the social sphere. First, you must hone your social skills to a fine edge. Despite a tendency to remain aloof, this path will force you to mix with a wide variety of people from all walks of life, whether you like it or not. By discovering the ways in which people are alike rather than different, you will finally be able to begin your life's work. This can be challenging as some people may see you as haughty or superior at first. But if you persist, you will learn much more about the ways of the world, becoming much better informed and plugged into the latest trends. Consequently, you can become a social commentator and critic, successfully overcoming your own narrow perspective for the public good. A hurdle here for you is to actually give of yourself. You may become irritable when called on to share time, money or even personal feelings. You will give generously up to a point then pull back, particularly if you get little acknowledgment in return, or else you may get lured into hogging the spotlight from your company or group out of your need to receive reflected glory. Unless you take the time to build a strong set of human values or a moral code, you can be easily distracted from your spiritual path by the byways of egotism. Naturally, you must avoid sycophants who build you up through fake admiration, and instead seek out socially skilled people who can introduce you to other groups and individuals engaged in the kinds of humanitarian efforts that will help you progress. Choosing a partner with more of a social conscience will also aid your development, but your best longterm relationship will probably not happen until you are thirty or forty - before that time, you tend to fall into power struggles.

However, your true challenge may be child rearing. Having children will make you acknowledge the daily needs of others and drop every bit of ego in the process. You need situations that challenge you to find the balance between your own personal needs and the needs of those around you. Making promises and keeping them, giving unconditionally, and fulfilling obligations without feeling resentment will do a great deal to building your moral fibre and character. It won't hurt however if you totally indulge yourself once in a while, just to get the desire out of your system and renew your sense of commitment to others.

• Captian, I have no idea how you do this...it is amazing! This is so detailed and incredible in how it describes my personality and way of living.

I know you are also phenominal with reading photos so I want to post this to see what you think about my current situation. I'm the one in the middle. The other two are my kids :0) YOu did take a look at them earlier...

I feel hopeful and positive, still happy as all get out for the most part... but, as to be expected, my job (will I start soon? I've been hired but no start date yet!), apartment (goodness, it's so expensive here!), and divorce (hurt feelings all over hte place!) are all adding up and having a bit of an impact ...i'm hoping for encouragement :0) ... lol.

Thank you so so so much

• 2010 is a year of major change in your life. Horizons are expanded and growth is less impeded. You are likely to make a number of new friends this year as social activities are expanded. This is a year that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. This is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down in 2009, now is the time to seek out new directions. However, you may feel pulled in too many different directions and hop from idea to idea before you complete anything. The problem is a tendency to scatter your energies. Your ability to do detail work is limited now and it will make you feel very confined and restless. In all, though, this a free-wheeling year that is liable to bring major changes to your life; your career, your family situation, your residence. Opportunities will come your way to advance in various directions. The year asks for flexibility, since the universe often brings rewards in unexpected ways. In the event that you hold resistance, changes can come that will catapult you forward. Ask yourself where you can take some calculated risks that can open new doors. Remember to allow for miracles, and not to be too attached to each step. Allow the universe to bring you wonderful surprises. There may be some amount of risk in 2010, but rewards are what the year wishes to bring. Relationships at a distance, associations with people from other countries, and travel are highlighted.

September is a month for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. There may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time as well as possible upheavals. You will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. You must be flexible this month. What you want may not appear in exactly the form you wished for - it may just be better.

October is for love, family, and home. Things will settle down a bit and allow you to take care of your loved ones and your domestic responsibilities.The focus will be on your relationships with family, friends, co-workers, and community. This is a wonderful month to examine how you can improve the quality of your many different types of relationships. Identify any weaknesses or breakdowns in your relating. Ask yourself how you could take steps to enliven and enrich your relationships. Often it is through giving that we in turn receive what we need the most. Your heartfelt intention to share and be open can make a huge difference in the quality of your relating, therefore transforming your relationships. Love and passion are highlighted this month and your creativity now is also enhanced. This energy can outflow into creative, home, and humanitarian endeavours.

• Captain, I can't say anything more than "thank you" ...again. This is incredible and I appreciate it more than I can even say. It's so bright and encouraging! This is definitely going to be a good year, a challenging year but a good one!

• That attitude is all you need to succeed. 🙂 Positive energy attracts positive results.

• Captain,

I just wanted to let you know, because I forgot to give you feed back on one really crucial portion of your reading, that you were absolutely correct in saying that this lifetime has been full of a lot of hurt and upheaval but ultimately I am grateful for that because it has helped me grow and become the person I am. Although, currently I am more selfish than I ever have been in the past, this transition has lasted about 6 months but I can feel myself becoming more concerned about others and wanting to help them again. My compassion is returning. I think I just got a little selfish because of where my life was sitting in it's current state. Anyway, you were right on in saying that there would be a lot of trials that would help me become more aware of others :0)

• There's nothing wrong with looking after your own needs as well as those of others.

• LOL... You know, NOW I know that but it took me a looooong time to figure it out. I think that having gotten married/had kids so young made me think that it was selfish to look after myself or put myself first so when I finally broke of the marriage it felt good not to have to "be" someone else's everything...and I figured out how to take care of myself for the first time.

More than anything though, I just had to tell you how right your assessment was on my life...you were spot on :0)!!!