I am need of a deep reading asap pls!

• Please, I need direction , clarity and answers!! This would most likely be considered a severe case. But it has begun to effect me physically. PLEASE HELP!

• Can you give some more information about your situation?

• Thank you Captain for replying, it is atleast something for me to hang on to. I dont know what I can tell you because I myself do not know what is happening. I feel so terrible in every way, i am so lost I cant even see the floor to take a step in any direction. I have reached out to dr's both physical and mental , I have called crises lines, I do not have any family or friends other than my kids and that in itself was a harsh realization too. I can not hold on much longer. please help!

alisha

• What do you want, Pixsy? A new job, relationship, lifestyle...? When you know what you want, the Universe can then fill your 'order'. You need to clarify and fix your desires in your own mind before they can manifest.

• Alisha

Hold on sweetheart . I do understand total confusion and misdirection. I cannot provide you with a reading, but will send you Reiki healing immediately. Trust the answers will come... they will.Take heart. with love and healing light. k x

• Thank you for helping! I am feeling a bit better, but still very confussed.

• I would still very much like to request a reading please. Anyone that can please contact me. Thank you.

• What is your birthdate?

• Thank you Captain !! my birthday is Oct. 13 1974 as I had mentioned I am feeling better however almost everything in my life is in need of immediate decissions. Please if you will do a reading for me I will make it up to you. my email is pixsy10004@ymail.com if you email me I can send you my Phone #.

• I sent you an email.

• Hi Captain,

My birthday is 6/9/72. Someone at work recently caught my eye and I caught his. Is he worth responding too or should I continue to be cautious? We haven`t met but we have exchanged glances and smiles and we have said hello to each other a couple of times. I am very attractive to him so let me know what you think.

Thanks

• Demmiee, please start your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I will answer you there.