A Virgo Man..wanna know what was in his MIND.!!!

• Hii...i m a cancerian woman, P/22-jun-1986....i was seeing a virgo man, M/15-sep-1982, for past 5-6 yrs. everything was going so well but in this last yr. of our relation i came to know that he is being cheating on me since this relationship started and he only told me about all this at the time he was breaking up wid me....he has said many lies to me in all these yrs..just becuase he dint wanted to loose me...but now he told me all this because he was breaking up with me...he said he want to marry me but cant do this because his parents had fixed his marriage to sum girl...but i dont think he was being true to me at this time also.....i dont know had he ever really loved me or not...we had our break-up...after listening all this..which girl will continue..?? so i broke up but i feel so cheated...i was sooo loyal to him ...i was so...much hurt...n i m still not able to recover ....can anyone help me know...what exactly was in his mind...is he really married or he is just giving me fake reasons to break up....I'll be very greatful...if anyone can help me...