IN A HUGE BIND...

• I HAVE JUST BEEN THROUGH A ROUGH BREAK UP WITH AGUY I WAS TRYING TO GET PREGNANT BY... AND MY PERIOD IS LATE.. I have taken an HPT.. it was negative.. but now my girlfreinds are saying it could just mean its too early for the hcq hormone to show up in my urine... am i pregnant??? need some help here please!!!!

• Hi Anastazyah, I have done my share of pregnancy tests and read all the research. Your girlfriends are correct, it is possible to get a negative reading if you have only just missed your cycle as all of the hormones are not in full swing. If it were me, I'd talk to my doctor right away and get his/her take on it - not ask for help on Tarot.com. I don't mean to offend you but there's nothing anyone here can do to help you - you need to take action for yourself as this has the potential to be a serious matter - particularly if you and the father are on bad terms. You've got a few issues to sort out if you have a baby in the works. Worrying isn't going to help, you need solid answers. Good luck to you!!