AM I IMAGINING THINGS

• FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS I HAVE HAD DREAMS OF BEING PREGNANT.. DREAMS OF BEING A MOTHER...

I FEEL LIKE I AM PREGNANT ALREADY BUT CAN GET NO CONFIRMATION...

I FIND MYSELF GRABBING FOR MY STOMACH INSTINCTIVELY, AND AM EXPERIENCING MANY SYPTOMS OF PREGNANCY...

AM I OR IS MY MIND PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!!

• Anastazyah, i hope you find you're answers soon, sometimes we know the answers without realizing it and have to look deep within ourselves to find that out, sometimes though that is difficult as we have our blocks on things that we cannot get our heads around, i hope you find someone here to help you, but you must know that Patient's is the key many people are willing to help if you are willing to listen and to have the patient's, though that maybe hard right now its still good to try, i am practicing that a lot myself too, and getting better. So someone will follow up on your questions, just keep Bumping your thread to make sure it does not disappear and someone will be along to help you, Perhaps the Captain can intervene and maybe someone else will pop in. Just have faith and wait it out.

Angel blessings to you Bee X

• Anastazyah,

No disrespect of any kind yet...can't you just a pregnancy test and find out? To me this is the easiest way to get your answer.

Good luck whatever the outcome.

• docotor told me no but to come back in two weeks... might just not have enough of the hormones in my system yet he said... but then dreams are weird...

i know in the past i have dreams about people being in trouble or something they usually are!!! so i dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me.. or if i am getting a pre picture

• Anastazyah Im sure you will find out soon enough 🙂 Would you not be pleased to be pregnant if you are? unless of course depending on the type of situation, I wouldn't worry about it until you deffinatly now your getting all the symptoms constantly like morning sickness ect, if your already getting all that then just see how long it goes on for maybe leave it like a week or something, and then try and go back to the doctor and sort things out with him/her, they might help you get on the right track as well if you do not want the child, theres always way's to go about this either way, so try not to worry yourself too much.

Angel blessings to you Bee X