Hello Yellow Day Lily...

• We can continue our discussion here, if you like. I just felt it was rude to discuss on Shuabby's thread...

Your thoughts???

• Agreed and thanks! Like I said wish there was a pm feature. I am amazed by all the positive energy here, it is truly a wonderful place!

I am somewhat envious of you! Sounds as though you two had a breakup discussion. I didn't get that which is so odd considering how much he did talk while we were together. I do hope if hefinds his way back, that part of him comes back as well.

• Reading your posts about your current situation is almost like reading about myself. My man is not doing much talking either and it is making me crazy, as he loves to talk and is witty and charming. I miss that!!!

He wrote me a letter in July and called once in August. It eased some of my angst, but that one call from him was like putting a bandage on a GAPING wound....

• PS. Don't be envious of me. The conversation we had on that awful day, left me dazed and confused. I was none the wiser afterwards, just angry and broken...

• I didn't get anything. Just a withdrawal. Then really confusing messages from other people via his mom. Ie that he can't stand to see me. If that were true why does he order stuff from me? Stop by?invite me on a ride where his cousin was (she has helped keep him occupied so that he could get over me and has tried to set him up with others). So confusing.

Btw if I disappear I have just passed out for my first 90 mins of sleep!

• Going to sleep now too....

• As I said, first 90 minutes..... Hope pleasent dream Await you my friend!

• Hello DecemberGirl! I hope all is well with you and the tree colors are still there. Ours are much better than I anticipated with the dry summer. I've been hiking and taking pix as much as I can lately - almost every day - it is so beautiful out there! I have found some really stunning old buildings that I never knew were there, it's been such a great experience. 🙂

I saw your most recent post - so glad things are moving along for you!

Wishing you all the best...... <hugs>YD</hugs>