Blmoon...if you have some time...please:)

• Hello Blmoon,

I was drawn to you as I've read many of your posts and I wanted to know if you can provide me any guidance around the feelings I've been having the past while.

I had a very emotional year last year and had to let go of both things and people..it was very difficult for me to do and it took me a while to finally make the decision to do so but once I did, I felt a weight had lifted from me and felt very at peace with the decisions I had made.

Since then I have days where I am soooo content, happy, excited about life and then others where I wake up so depressed for no apparent reason. I feel heavy, like the weight of the world is on me but I can't figure out why...I try to let it go but it can get all consuming...and then, just like a flash it's gone and I'm back to my normal self.

I also find myself second guessing the relationship I'm currently in for no real reason. One minute I feel very secure and happy with the relationship and the next, I feel insecure about it.

Any insights would be so greatly appreciated. I know you are a very busy person but I really hope you can find a few minutes to provide me with any guidance you may have.

Les

• Bump - keeping my fingers crossed:)

• Bump, goodluck 🙂 i know that she is resting at the moment but she will get to you soon.

Bee X

• Hey Bee, that was so very kind of you! You have a wonderful evening.

• No problem, glad i could let you know 🙂 she will proberbly be back soon though so will keep up bumping this thread for you, if you wish. 🙂

Angel blessings Bee 😄 X

• Bee,

Thanks very much, I really appreciate it. I'd love it if you bump my thread. Thanks for the offer, have a wonderful day filled with much happiness and joy.

Lesley

• Bump, and it would be my pleasure, 🙂 and hope you have a wonderful filled day with happiness and love too, Angel blessings and love to you Lesley

Bee X

• Bump

• Bump

• Hopeful bump:)

• bump