Looking for a "Past" Reading

• Had originally asked in Tarot but not sure that's the place?

And if I should ask in another forum, please let me know.

I have some very positive future readings about a relationship but events from the past 3 years have obviously sculpted the present. (past was good, present is not so good but future looks like it will get better)

If I could have some guidance on some "whys" in the past, I feel this can only help the future in this particular matter.

I never know how much or little info to give, so if you are willing to do this, please let me know what you are looking for in order to help me.

Many thanks for your time! 🙂

• Just a quick bump - thanks!

🙂

YD

• Bump. goodluck hope you find what you're looking for.

Love and best wishes Bee X 🙂

• Thank you Bee X! Have a wonderful weekend! 🙂

• thankyou, hope you have lovely weekend, and keep trying theres always someone out there willing to help, dont worry its only me RebeccaAnn changed my name Lol, incase you got confuzed.

Angel blessings Bee X

• Thanks Bee X! Maybe the past reading just isn't meant to be. 🙂

• Nothing is Impossible so keep up with asking im sure theres someone here that will help you, Perhaps ask Bimoon 🙂 she may help you, She is very good, but you mut be paitent when asking which is hard for me too, she is trying to do some resting at the moment, but i do see her occasionally on here, so perhaps you could ask her?

Angel blessings and best of luck BeeX

• Thanks BeeX, hope all went well with your cleaning! I miss riding as well, will have to try for that soon. 🙂

• 🙂 yup me too LOL and no problem anytime, hope you find what your looking for soon 😄

Angel blessings Bee X