Why are Virgo Men so confusing???

• Hi Ms Sunny you are amazing! do you mind reading me I4/5/69 and my virgo guy J9/1/65 if our relationship are going somewhere

• Ms. Sunny I should have clarified myself. I wanted to know if I will get the closure I need or if we will survive this silence. He stopped talking to me and says "he's going through some stuff and that we'll talk and solve our differences." The problem is, I feel like he's lying.

• I wrote in post number 2 (for you)>>>> kk33, I want to apologize for coming off impatient LOL I want to let you know, that I have read a few of your posts, but I don't recall the details of this relationship you are refering to. something about how proud you are for not reaching out to him for a long time. I take it he left you, and be careful of what you want here. I am feeling unfinished business, and it may not be what you want.

your reply>>>>Ms. Sunny I should have clarified myself. I wanted to know if I will get the closure I need or if we will survive this silence. He stopped talking to me and says "he's going through some stuff and that we'll talk and solve our differences." The problem is, I feel like he's lying.

that was my feeling on unfinished business or closure. it's the same difference. the term closure always makes me nervous, as that usually implies you are not done. LOL you want the last word, or there is something you feel you need to do to bring about closure. like you would want to be the one to end it.

I do believe, and my intuition tells me you are right he is lying. he is depressed however, and it has more to do with him not liking himself.

if you are asking yourself that he will come around and "talk" to you about stuff in his life, you can just forget about it. he is like a big k id in a candy store, and whatever he sees and if he likes it, he will pursue until he gets what he wants. he is not ready for man pants.

I am not sure if he has a steady girlfriend, but I do get the sense he strings them along, until he is tired of them. there is too much competition for you, and I am not saying you would not win, that is not the point. it feels like a harem sarem in his world, and he has too many to keep track of.

I swear, if a man were dating me, and he called me by another lady's name, I would just dump him right there.

now get a dose of pride..

give yourself a break. quit beating yourself up thinking you ddi something wrong.

he may one day decide to ring you up. that would be the time no one is around to butter him up. this one is best left behind.

Sunny

• Hello Ms. Sunny, I appreciate your reply. We started seeing each other at the end of February 2010 and stopped at the beginning of June. He was involved in a serious relationship prior to me. I believe it was maybe a year or two ago and she was deported back to muldova. He talked about their relationship quite a bit. But he also told me he that he was very interested in having a long term relationship with me and that he had fallen in love with me, he did say that there was one thing that scared him about me, and he was concerned about it, at first he wouldn't tell me what it was, he said because he didn't want me to hide it from him. He was referring to my trust issues. I didn't always feel he was honest, and felt that he was some what promiscous, hope I spelled that right. He said he didn't want to take a risk on relationship when issues of trust were in question. We had a disagreement back in May and didn't talk or see each other for 1 week 1/2. During that time he slept with someone he was in a relationship 6mos prior to me. Not the young lady from muldova. I had a dream about it and found out about what he did because I checked his cell phone. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I sensed it so I did. And that is when we stopped seeing each other. I was curious to know if we would resume our relationship. I had been told by another psychic reader that he would come back sometime around the fall between september and october. But if that is not the reality then its probably better for me to move on.. I have not tried to reach out to him, and I refused to call or contact him, so thats not an issue. I thank you for your wisdom and insight!

• Hi Mystical

the woman he talked about so much that was deported? apparently he did not love her enough to marry her to stay with him.

He is quite the manipulator. he managed to turn it around to make you the one with trust issues. he was merely projecting onto you. he is the one with trust issues. he thinks every woman he meets is a gold digger.

I mean why would he say that it scares him that you have trust issues? again he was projecting onto you.

It's good that you have good guides and angels surrounding you. you are protected by some of your deceased relatives that were trying to get your attention. you did the right thing by checking his cell phone. it merely confirmed your dream and suspicions

so, you want to have him back in your life? if you want to get screwed over emotionally, then having him back in your life would be the way to go. sorry, I am so blunt, but I am trying to get your attention, that this man is not good for you.

if you go deeper, and become more and more involved, not only will you become frustrated, you will lose your self respect, and it will feel like an abysmal rollercoaster .

I do feel he gets around and is quite proud of himself. I hope you are using good form of protection.

as for another psychic who told you this. I can't comment on that. please understand that psychic readers are not scientists. readers work with energy, and can be misinterpreted. I have not met a reader of any kind that is 100 percent accurate. good readers run at about 80 percent accuracy. and that is after a lot of years of practice and study.

Find yourself a real man, and not one that will play head games with you.

Wishing you Magic... Sunny

• Thanks Ms. Sunny though he never called me by another woman's name. Now he may have done that to some one else. The post your read " I was proud for not trying to contact him." I was proud for trying and fighting the urge for communicating with him. Me needing closure is not necessarily so I can have the last word. I wanted to have an amicable relationship (friendship) after. Thank you for clarifying as my intuition has been wright that there could have been some one else.

• amicable relationship after? if you are still in love with him, and I believe you are, how do you think you will feel when he does not give you the time of day? he can't even make the time to talk to you about HIS stuff. he says one day... he is so full of it.

sweetie.. once you have sex with a man, and it's very rare that a friendship will ensue after a sexual relationship. I mean 1 out of 1,000. for most, and I mean 9 out of 10, men and women find it is just too difficult to have just a friendship if one of you is still holding onto hope of a possible renewal.

be careful of what you are saying about closure or unfinished business. I actually looked the word "closure" and the word "unfinished" they both mean to wrap it up. done, over, complete.

I think you are intelligent and you do understand the difference between friendship with a man, and friendship with benefits with a man.

If you ever get the chance to tell him you want only friendship, be very concise and clear with your definition of friendship. because he will want the sex if you are to hang out as friends only.

Sunny

• Virgo sun, Virgo moon, Virgo ascendant...wherever there is an influence in a man's chart like these, it can be hard for these guys to combine their sensitivity with others', their feelings of inadequacy with the need to project this on others, just to relieve that pain on themselves. I've had relationships with the Virgo aspect in them so often, I can almost predict what kind of problems will crop up!! There's a strong tendency to 'play Pygmalion' that can backfire when the subject of that attention (somewhat flattering) actually grows...and then there is insecurity when he is 'no longer needed' by her and attempts to 'make her needy of improvement' again with criticism to keep her in that place...or attraction to another 'damsel in distress' after that.

• Hi Ms Sunny, Thank you so much for your insight, and I recieve all the magic you send

me, thanks for confirming that my guides, angels, and deceased relatives are around me I needed that encouragement. Blessings to you Ms. Sunny and please keep doing what you are doing, your helping alot of people.

From Linda (Mystical)

• thank you LInda, and god bless you... stay true to you.

Sunny

• Ms. Sunny, your insight is truly amazing. Would you mind doing a reading for me and the Virgo male in my life? I ended things recently. Was it the smart thing to do? Was it real? Will he be back again? He is J-9/12/63, I am K-6/13/64.

Thank you so much.

• MsSunny,

Could you tell me if this relationship is going anywhere. I initiated it and at first we were having sex. Then he decided we would just be friends with no sex. Then we had sex again. Then he decided again after a month we were just going to be friends. When he gave me the choice of being just friends and still seeing each other. I chose friendship because we get along so well. I feel safe with him and we talk endlessly. I see him a couple times a week. I do have feelings for him but there is the age difference and there is still the sexual overtone to the relationship. He seems to be very honest with me and I know he likes me. He just came out of a relationship. The girl still lives with him but just as a roomate until she can get her feet on the ground. She & I get along ok. He also had a 17 year relationship which ended very badly. It seems all his relationships except perhaps this last one have ended badly. He ended up losing contact with all of his children from two different women. He says he is having casual sex with other women but I know he sees me more than anyone else. He says all his sexual relationships end up bad and he does not want that to happen with me. Is this just a line because he is not interested in me as a lover or is he trying to protect himself emotionly? I just don't know what to think. I quess I just want to know if I should pursue this or walk away before I get more involved.

His birthdate is 9/14/61

My birthdate is 10/28/47

Tempestuous

• Wow this is really amazing, the insight you have is quite remarkable MsSunny. It does seem that you are quite inundated with questions however about this strange breed called virgos. sigh I feel terrible adding to that load. I too am seeing a virgo man, and am quite in love with him. He tells me he likes me a lot and loves spending time with me. Here's my dilemma. We have been seeing each other for months now everything between us is quite amazing, to the point we both feel like we have known each other forever. Perhaps in a past life maybe.

A few weeks ago he pulled WAY back, stating he still wanted to see me and spend time with me but now all of a sudden wants us both to see other people. I have absolutely no desire to do so but he's made it quite clear that he will leer me go if I demand an exclusive relationship, which we actually have had most of our time together. I am a typical female Taurus, one man woman. I'm just not quite sure what to do with this. His initials are b.s. (lol) his bray is 9/5/60 mine are d.d. My birthday is 4//26/63. Any insight you might have would be much appreciated, when you have time of course. Thank you so very much and I do hope to hear from you. You are quite phenomenal!! 🙂

• Bump Ms Sunny are ya still with us?

• Did we lose Ms Sunny?

• hi i have a question from Ms Sunny, can u please tell me about my virgo and me- him S August 23/1975 and myself S Dec 17/ 1974

We used to be classmates about 30 years back when he proposed and said he loved me, i wasn't interested at all so i refused. recently about 4 months back we found each other online and started chatting and but this time he was successful in pulling me into a relationship with him.

we both are married, me being unhappy and him having had a love marriage, we were dead honest with each other, slowly the intimacy grew stronger and he pulled me into the most intimate *** talks, although i was hesitant but felt nice as there was a high level of comfort between us because we were best friends 30 years before.

the relationship just lasted a month and all throughout, he kept telling me that he had very strong feelings for me ( never mentioned anything else except that he was very fond of me), but that he loved his wife to the extremes and culd not even think of hurting her. I n every message, he would talk about his wife at least once, and when his wife caught him with his messages, he withdrew into his shell without even letting me know, except an email that it's all over because my wife has read our messages and i have hurted her, i called and mailed several times, he always attended and replied but kept saying that he wants to avoid me completely for now and the near future and might start communicating later in life

i just want to know, if he ever loved me? and if he did will he ever come back? It hurts, it really hurts as he had got me really involved with him.

Someone kindly answer please as I am getting mad over the endless waiting game that he is playing with me.

• Hi, you all lost me , but just for a while... I am back now, and feistier than ever LOL

I am not making any promises to do ALL the reads above. But I willl certainly make the effort

to start them starting this week.

I did write somewhere on this thread my FIL passed away last week, and been busy with work, so I have not had a chance to get to these requests.

Sunny

• thanks MsSunny, i'll be eagerly waiting for your reply.

• Tempestous>>>>>Could you tell me if this relationship is going anywhere. I initiated it and at first we were having ****. Then he decided we would just be friends with no ****. Then we had **** again. Then he decided again after a month we were just going to be friends. When he gave me the choice of being just friends and still seeing each other. I chose friendship because we get along so well. I feel safe with him and we talk endlessly. I see him a couple times a week. I do have feelings for him but there is the age difference and there is still the sexual overtone to the relationship. He seems to be very honest with me and I know he likes me. He just came out of a relationship. The girl still lives with him but just as a roomate until she can get her feet on the ground. She & I get along ok. He also had a 17 year relationship which ended very badly. It seems all his relationships except perhaps this last one have ended badly. He ended up losing contact with all of his children from two different women. He says he is having casual **** with other women but I know he sees me more than anyone else. He says all his sexual relationships end up bad and he does not want that to happen with me. Is this just a line because he is not interested in me as a lover or is he trying to protect himself emotionly? I just don't know what to think. I quess I just want to know if I should pursue this or walk away before I get more involved.

His birthdate is 9/14/61

Sunny>>>>> sorry this took me awhile to get back to you. I do not see a long term relationship with this man. he is so confused, and whenever you speak or listen to him speak, it's like reading the chinese yellow pages. you don't understand what he is trying to tell you. his story on many things in his personal life is jagged and twisted.

is he still in and out of your life? he may do this for awhile longer, if he has not exit out of your life yet. this guy is just too confused, and he does not understand or know what he wants with any woman.

he feels a weak energy to me, and this feels like a depression going on with him.

I don't think you are going to continue to deal with his baggage, and soon you will tire of him and let him go if you have not done so already. he is too much work for you. he needs a mommy to manage his life.

find the time to spend on yourself, and take up a new class or new hobby. get a puppy or a kitten to nurture and care for. he carries excess negative baggage and who needs that?

• Chiana63>>>>>>

A few weeks ago he pulled WAY back, stating he still wanted to see me and spend time with me but now all of a sudden wants us both to see other people. I have absolutely no desire to do so but he's made it quite clear that he will leer me go if I demand an exclusive relationship, which we actually have had most of our time together. I am a typical female Taurus, one man woman. I'm just not quite sure what to do with this. His initials are b.s. (lol) his bray is 9/5/60 mine are d.d. My birthday is 4//26/63. Any insight you might have would be much appreciated, when you have time of course. Thank you so very much and I do hope to hear from you. You are quite phenomenal!! 🙂

Sunny>>>>> you are coming off as too needy, and you barely k now this guy. I noted that you omitted on how many months you been seeing him, so I will take that as less than 2 months... maybe 3 months ok, you need to back way off. typical Taurus? I don't know if you are obsessed with him, but I have to be honest, you are very intense, and I am seeing a jealous streak. there is another female he is seeing, or was seeing. you have strong competition, and he is just not too sure about you... perhaps he was seeing someone, and that ended, then he met you. I feel he is in and out of relationships, so this is not a sure one.

find yourself a hobby to focus on and not make him or any other man YOUR HOBBY. in other words find a life, get busy, and be the true strong woman you are. control issues, and jealousy is a major turn off, especially when it's in the newbie stage.. he wants to be able to control how fast this relationship moves. you keep trying to take the steering wheel, and not ask him so many frickin questions. be his lover, not his mommy.