Why are Virgo Men so confusing???

• Hi Ms. Sunny!

I curious to know about the Virgo guy I'm dating. He keeps playing mind games and trying to make me think its miscommunication. I know that is bullcrap. He barely calls and lives right up the street from me.

I am L 11/4/78...He is 9/7/77

Please give me some insight! Thanks :))

• Sorry! L 11/4/78 and G 9/7/77

• Ms Sunny, Can you explain my personality....I am virgo man..initial A and 22/9/94...and i am falling in love with taurus woman right now..her initial is V and 21/4/94... please reply as soon as possible...Can we chat at msn? just tell me your email or add me

it seems your not online alot since last year lol

• Ms Sunny, I've been reading these pages and it seems you are very good. Wondering if you can help me out. My virgo bf d.o.b. is September 2, 1963 his initial is M. My d.o.b. is March 25, 1954 my initial is E. I haven't seen him since April but spoke to him often( long distance relationship) In July he disappeared for a week without telling me and then contacted me to say he thought it would be best to break off. 2 weeks later he called and told me he made the wrong decision and is not sure and still thinking about it. He has left me hanging on, I told him if it's over to give me back my things and have a nice life. I still don't have my things and he is still thinking about the situation. Would you please help me.

• I am in love with a Virgo man. Been dating for 7 Months. In the beginning he was crazy about me, I was very cautious, now the tables have turned, I am crazy about him he is very cautious. Have a great time together, he likes my kids and grandkids. But he remembers things I said or did that hurt him even from months ago and it over shadows all the good that I do. I love him but not sure he loves me. I do not want to end it but afraid the longer I waite the more it will hurt. But really want him to want me for the long haul. I am at peace when with him but in termoil when I am not. I have wondered if he has side relationships he is not telling me about. Although he is with me most the time. We are suppose to be in a comitted relationship. I am DT12/9/49 he is JC9/3/54

• Ms Sunny, I know it has been a few months but if you are still out there I could use your advise. I am in love with a Virgo man. Been dating for 7 Months. In the beginning he was crazy about me, I was very cautious, now the tables have turned, I am crazy about him he is very cautious. Have a great time together, he likes my kids and grandkids. But he remembers things I said or did that hurt him even from months ago and it over shadows all the good that I do. I love him but not sure he loves me. I do not want to end it but afraid the longer I waite the more it will hurt. But really want him to want me for the long haul. I am at peace when with him but in termoil when I am not. I have wondered if he has side relationships he is not telling me about. Although he is with me most the time. We are suppose to be in a comitted relationship. I am DT12/9/49 he is JC9/3/54

• Hi Ms Sunny, I am amazed by the response you have provided...

It would be great if you can help me too...

Thanks.

• Hi Ms Sunny,

are you still doing Virgo readings? I be interested if you are as I am Interested in a Virgo male but unsure of his motives. His first initial is S dob 12/sept/88 and I'm S 19/feb/86.

If you could tell me a little about who he feels about me as we are going through a rocky patch at the moment. We are only friends at present.

Thanks

EA

• Ignore the above request i see the thread is closed. regards EA

• Hi Ms Sunny,

I am new to this site and I am an Aries female and have just recently met a Virgo male. What do I need to do to get some advice?

We have recently met online, have spend 5 days and nights together, he asked me to come to his cousins place for new year, seem to have openeded up to me quiete a bit (told me a lot of private things). However, the problem is that is works 2mths overseas and is back for 1mth. I can deal with that as long as I know that I am with the person. Anyway, in this case it makes it really difficult as we had only just met. He did tell me that he liked me, but seemed a little worried that it could cause a problem. He doesn't communicate that much from where he is as he is very busy, but he seems to have time to check the online dating website on a regular basis.

To his defence, I need to say that he did say that I shouldn't stop with this dating website and that we should pick up where we had left of before he left.

Now I find myself thinking about him and wondering if he is going to drift away? He did tell me that he didn't like one night stands and that he is being honest to me.

Can you help or tell me what I need to do to get an answer?

Thank you

• Hello Ellisangel,

I am new to this site, how can you tell that a thread is closes and how does one get answeres to their questions/problems?

Thank you,

Paco

• Paco67, check out the thread "The Heart of a Virgo Man" and perhaps the ladies there can help! ♥

• http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=1450&replies=3229

Ladies, please check the stories of many women involved with Virgo men on this thread, this could give you a pretty good idea what you are getting yourselves into by chosing to spend your time and energy on elusive Virgo men.

• I feel like I just got the rug pulled out from under me out of nowhere. Ms. Sunny or anyone else with any insight...My initial is R but I go by B dob is 11/16/82...guys is W but goes by E dob is 9/1/86. back story. I was married to a good guy who really cared about me. I just never felt he was the one and I think I stayed with him because it was easy. We just wanted different things in life and had totally different religious beliefs that made it hard...but I always had this horrible gut feeling I'd meet someone else and leave and that made me feel aweful. My ex was the only guy and serious relationship I'd ever been in..Virgos back story...was engaged to his first she cheated had a kid and he stayed and helped raise her kid. She didnt feel he was right for her so she left a month before their wedding..totally unrelated to me I'm told.

Now for our crazy fd up story..Spring of 2010...starts working with me. The first time I saw him before even talking something captivated me. We got to know each other and realized we had a lot in common and I felt like we really had a connection and just got each other and it seems like were on the same wavelength can finish each others sentences say the same things at the same time. we are both so alike its scary. It's just this look he can give me and it makes me not be able to think a coherent thought. So we both realized we liked each other. He told me I made it hard not to cross that line we got closer..we ended up having sex 3 times which we both felt bad about..which was like how amazing its portrayed in the movies and nothing like id ever felt before. It's like we tried everything to do the right thing and not be cheaters but we kept going back to each other. He told me he had to stop the infatuation with me or else he never would, that he thought about me when he shouldn't, that he could see himself with me, that he wasn't sure why he felt close to me or why this all happened with me, that he's never really felt this wanted in the way I wanted him, that the selfish part of him didnt want this to end. It really felt he wanted me but to do the right thing was tomarry his ex and give her daughter a real family.

They had their issues and shed get scared every time and leave and come back..well she left and didnt come back(may of 2011). I was still married at the time and he was hurt and alone. He did something I didnt expect...He immediately went to another friend to sleep with all the while saying she wasnt what he wanted and I was better, so he still pursued me untill I was ready to take that risk to be with him. Once I left my marriage things changed completely. Then it was well I just want a friends with benefits kind of thing and I totally fell for it thinking he just needed time to heal but that I'd have to be the only one he was sleeping with and he said ok. Everything seemed fine we talked ALL the time hung out almost every night we didnt work. Then right before christmas he just all of a sudden ignored me for two weeks, I questioned him about still being into me or not and he said. I dunno just been depressed, busy, and it got old what people at work thought. Things have been weird and awkward ever since(the last 2 months). I mentioned that this week and he said he just shut down when he realized how I felt. I probed further and he said I wanted him way more than he wanted me and wanted too serious way to fast. now he claims he knows how I feel and he doesnt know how to act around me. Theres so much tension between us now. Hell act cold but then every once in awhile he'll say something flirty like he might still be interested. Maybe I pushed too hard too fast I dont know. Is there any chance of getting my virgo back or should I just move on? This is all knew for me. we are both the good kid type. Is he afraid of getting hurt? Is he really just a player(He doesn't look the player type..hes kind of dorky goofy cute)? Should I ignore and wait? or just move on? I'm so confused....I can't get past how everything was one way and now its another....it felt so perfect meant to be kind of thing..

• Ms sunny i have been off and on with a virgo man for years and because i feel confussed and hurt i always leave and he always returns i have a hard time expressing myself to him as a capricorn woman because i am afraid of rejection. he begins to talk about feels then takes 10 steps back am i fooling myself? or does he really have feelings for me? he is G 9/10/85

• Carol, Virgo men are extremely sensitive and are ridiculously afraid of rejection as well. You should do his natal chart to see what other signs he has in him that contribute to his behavior. If you're both afraid of rejection, you could be in this loop of awkward communication until you both get all of your feelings out on the table. I personally think that you should be up front with him. He's either afraid of rejection or is afraid of becoming too attached to someone.

• can someone here please comment on my most recent post? lol

• can Ms. Sunny or anybody help me also? i'm F/22 July 1976, now having long distance relationship with M/15 Sept 1970..he seems very nice and caring person..but always determined everything on his own time and condition...i just don't want to hope for uncertain..and try to figure out what's on his mind a little bit..but kind of difficult since we have not meet yet after 3 months on daily chat and skype. if anyone can help me please. thanks a lot..