Why are Virgo Men so confusing???

• The more I experience and read up on Virgo men, the more confused I get. They seem to be the masters of mind games. Does there ever come a time when they say what they mean, and mean what they say?

• Hi

I might be able to shed some light on Virgos. especially male Virgos. in addition to my Father and Husband, I have known several Virgos as either acquaintances or friends.

Masters of mind games is rather stretching things. they are keenly observant, and can understand you and your motives in a heartbeat. they do not like to discuss their most private thoughts. they will open up iwth their privates thoughts when they trust you 100 percent.

anyone with a Virgo in their life is going to get frustrated because Virgos are hard to read. They keep their emotions in check. very rare will you see a Virgo cry.

I have seen my FAther and my husband cry and yes they do have emotions as deep as still waters.

it took a long time for my husband to open up to me.. it was not easy. and I know him very well. he is kind, thoughtful, a humbly takes on the underdog.

he does not like stupidity, or people that crave or thrive on drama.

Virgos like quiet and do not like drama. Virgos are very observant and usually do not explain what they are thinking about what they do not like or like. they keep most of their thoughts private. they like to be well liked, and are good diplomats. Male Virgos like their women to be very clean with their privates. anyone with body odor is not going to keep a Virgo hanging around. LOL that probably goes for anyone.

My Father was a Virgo,9/17 and my husband of 31 years is a Virgo/Libra 9/22

you have to learn to what makes a Virgo tick, and they are not easy to understand. They do not like to hurt your feelings and are not so great with confrontation. they do tend to stalk or pout when they don't get their way.

Great sense of humor and good conversationalist ... very smart, detail oriented, and keenly observant.

emotionally detached, do not like to reveal their inner most thoughts and feelings to just anyone. some Virgos have an easier time relating to strangers because their is no emotional attachment or drama.

In order for a male Virgo to open up emotionally, he has to trust you 100 percent. he has to know you will always be there, no matter what.

can be very selfish, and egomaniacs. because of their love for analysis and deep thoughts, they think they know all the answers. it can be hard for a male Virgo to see another point of view. they can dig their heels in, and that can be frustrating for the partner.

if you and your Virgo are having trouble communicating or getting on the same page? it actually means he/she is not that in to you.

• I think you are funny and great! I find myself smailing at some of your post. Have a great day Ms. Sunny!

• aawww, what a kind and thoughtful comment to make. I appreciate it, and more than you know!

nice to meet you...

my hubby a virgo loves humor. you want to know how to truly win the heart of a Virgo male. lighten up, and laugh.

yea, it's that simple

Sunny

• thx MsSunny. most helpful information.

• MsSunny

You seem to know the Virgo male so well. I wish you could help me with my situation. It is really beginning to drive me crazy.

• hi bewildered...

what is his (either) initials or first name and if you know his date of birth. I know he is Virgo, and yes, I know you are Pisces. for me to tune in, I need first name and dates of birth. this helps me to focus, and online reads are challenging to do. heeheehe

if you prefer only first letter of first name and date of birth, that is fine..

stop trying to figure him out. it's only going to frustrate you more. once you let go of your rational mind, the info will flow to you. but you have to be willing to listen to it, and accept.

talk with you soon.. huggles, Sunny

• J 9/8/70

• this one is not too hard to figure out. You should accept what he has been telling y ou. He likes you a lot and thinks you are amazing lady.

I believe from what is shown me here that you have fallen hard for him, or more love from you than from him.

either he has another lady in his life or he is married. He is wanting a friendship with benefits with you.

He does not see himself as a complicated man and he feels he has been upfront and honest with you from the beginning. It's possible you have fallen (in love)for him even though you know there is no real commitment.

accept his friendship, and if you find that is too difficult to accept friendship only, then you need to let go entirely and move on. there is no future with this man.

he is very attracted to you, but he is able to compartmentalize his life in a way that puts you in a box. you feel isolated or shut out.

what he is wanting is a friendship with benefits. no strings attached, no commitment, easy come , easy go.

I can certainly understand how uncomfortable this would make you feel. For me, I would let this one go and find someone ready to intimately connect with.

life IS too short. make better decisions, and find yourself worthy of someone who will find you beautiful and love you for who you are..

Sunny

• OMG... I am sitting here with my mouth open in sheer amazement. I finally spoke to my Virgo @ my confusion. He said he thought I knew how he felt but since I needed to hear it that he is very much into me and has been for a long time. Just as you said, I have been compartmentalized. He is currently in a relationship. However, he "enjoys being with me. I help him forget the stress in his life"... in other words I'm a friend with benefits. So I am going to keep this relationship on a friendship basis only. I don't think I am in love with him but he is definitely beginning to pull on my heart strings. If I find it too hard to be only friends, I will have to let it go. I thank you sooooooo much for your insight. You are good, very good.

• Thank you very much for your feedback, I appreciate it. I think it would be better for you to keep this one as friends only.

Best wishes, Sunny

• Hey Ms. Sunny could you tell me about my Virgo and I. A 9/91980 and T 11/11/79. There hasn't been any communication for the last few months. Thanks

• KK33>>>>Hey Ms. Sunny could you tell me about my Virgo and I. A 9/91980 and T 11/11/79. There hasn't been any communication for the last few months. Thanks

Sunny>>>> what is it that you want to know? has he been eating his Raisin Brand for breakfast? when he will call you? please be specific, I can't read your mind.

you say there has been no communication between you for a few months? how long were you seeing him or involved?

I do sense you need to look at this situation from his point of view. what you expect him to do, is unrealistic.

you are right, it's better to be alone than to be with someone who is dysfunctional. and no, he does not understand where you are coming from.

• Hi there Ms Sunny....wow! you seem to be very good. could you give me a rundown on me please? Female, Virgo , 15 Sept 1949. (initial J)Am in a relationship with a Libran (also a J)which is wearing thin for me...

I have been married twice and are sort of over relationships..sooooo much work or could it be i like my independence too much? Thanks Ms Sunny..you're a star!

• kk33, I want to apologize for coming off impatient LOL I want to let you know, that I have read a few of your posts, but I don't recall the details of this relationship you are refering to. something about how proud you are for not reaching out to him for a long time. I take it he left you, and be careful of what you want here. I am feeling unfinished business, and it may not be what you want.

Ms Sunny

• Hi Antionette,

I will get back with you shortly.. I do agree relationships take a lot of work. most times it's great, but when tough times come around, it can be draining. it's so much easier it seems to start over new, than to work it out. being magnanimous over a period of 20 or 30 years is, well, not for everyone. so yes, it does take work to keep the romance and the connection strong.

however, at the same time, it does take courage to let go of a situation or person when it is not working out for either of you or even one of you.

be back soon.. Sunny

• Hello Ms. Sunny, I am interested in finding out more information about a man who's a virgo that I was recently involved with about 2-3 mos ago. We stopped seeing each other back in June. I would like to know if he was truly in love with me like he said he was and if he will ever come back into my life again to resume our relationship. His L9/4/1962 Me L4/29/1966. Any insight you may have into this will certainly help. I don't want to waste my time in a relationship with no hope of blossoming into something real and long term. Thank You!

• Antoinette>>>>Hi there Ms Sunny....wow! you seem to be very good. could you give me a rundown on me please? Female, Virgo , 15 Sept 1949. (initial J)Am in a relationship with a Libran (also a J)which is wearing thin for me...

I have been married twice and are sort of over relationships..sooooo much work or could it be i like my independence too much? Thanks Ms Sunny..you're a star!

sunny>>>>>you did not provide his date of birth... but I will try my best here.

from what is shown me here, it appears you 2 are having some serious conversations, that are not going very well. not sure what the topic or the nature of your conversations, and he likes to argue. I am seeing a bit of depression, and could be that the arguing or disagreement which is causing conflict and hostily. whatever the topic is, it's best to be left alone.

He does see you as an oasis however, it's his energy that is a drain on you. if he is talking about someone else, such as a past relationship, that means he is not over her/him. this goes for both of you.

what I see often when 2 people get together, one or both will complain about a recent breakup, or a past relationship. that means there is still unfinished business, and not in a position to be in another relationship. I would call that a re-bound.

He does care for you a lot. there are mutual heartfelt feelings for each other. you seem to feel you are the one making the sacrifices though by putting up with more than you can handle.

I feel he maybe upset with you. he wants to be with you, and feels you are the one. perhaps it's you that is hesitant. you did say, you feel drained. drained??? that does not sound like a lady in love. lol

you are not ready, and you feel he is not a good match up s e x u a l l y speaking. the love making in the bdrm is a bit flat, and it's not you, it's him.

there maybe a good match up on the intellectual level but not s e x u a l. something is missing here, and you know what it is.

be careful in the near future , I am seeing a confrontation of some sort. it may be time to re-evaluate this relationship and see if you 2 need a break for a while. there is a disconnect on the physical/intimacy.

this is what I got. let me know.. appreciate your feedback. Sunny

• mystical43>>>>>Hello Ms. Sunny, I am interested in finding out more information about a man who's a virgo that I was recently involved with about 2-3 mos ago. We stopped seeing each other back in June. I would like to know if he was truly in love with me like he said he was and if he will ever come back into my life again to resume our relationship. His L9/4/1962 Me L4/29/1966. Any insight you may have into this will certainly help. I don't want to waste my time in a relationship with no hope of blossoming into something real and long term. Thank You!

sunny>>> what is lacking here?? you never mentioned how long you were with him. and you say you don't want to waste your time on a relationship that is going nowhere. you 2 broke up.. so your comment on how you don't want to waste time, but sitting around waiting for someone who may never come back into your life is a huge waste of time. Life IS too short! and when 2 people break up, that is an indication, things were not going so well.

I do see he has his hands full. there appears to be 2 ladies in his life that he is torn over. could one of those ladies be you? it does look that he is wanting things to settle down in his life, and keeping a low profile for him is necessary. he is a good talker, and he did find you fascinating, and you miss the good times, and the great s e x . you felt very comfortable iwth him.. and he completed you.

that was then... it does look he prefers to let you go, and he is hoping yo u will not reach out to him. time to stop trying to reach out to him, he is not returning. I am not seeing him do this, he is something of a big talker... more talk than action.

He does miss you, and he has thought of you, but he does not wnat to resume things between you.

I know you feel lost and lonely with out him. although this should not be the case. there are people or friends around you that want the best for you.

you will meet someone new... there is another man around you?

I will wait for your reply...

Sunny

• Hello Ms Sunny! I'm really impressed with your insight. Perhaps it could stretch across the pond to London? I (A, 4-22-69) just met an amazing Virgo guy (P, 9-18-69) about a month ago, and right from the start we had a strong attraction. Neither of us has been married before, although he has been engaged, and we seemed to click on so many levels right away. He has told me I "check a lot of his boxes" in a lover, and, when I asked him, that he could see this relationship having a long-term potential. I got the sense that he just might be "the one" for me, something I have never felt before. But yet I sense a distance from him, not returning my texts and not calling me, only texting. Perhaps because I've been hurt a lot before, I wonder if he is hiding something or playing with my heart. Or am I just being insecure and need to have more patience, as things have been moving relatively quickly and maybe he wants to slow them down? Thanks so much Ms. Sunny!