Does anyone do "Past" readings?

• And if I should ask in another forum, please let me know.

I have some very positive future readings but events from the past 3 years have obviously sculpted the present. If I could have some guidance on some "whys" in the past, I feel this can only help the future.

Thanks for your time! 🙂

YD

• ps - I never know how much or little info to give, so if you are willing to do this, please let me know what you are looking for.

Many thanks again!

YD

• bump

Or is Tarot not a good way to get past info?

Thanks again!

YD

• Just randomly pop into ur thread.. I am kinda curious wat u want to know about past record? If u say wat has happen doesn't u know about it? Or u just want to seek advise?

• Hi Mikyo,

One would think! LOL

I don't know the whys, so that is what I am looking for.

Something happened to my 3+ yr relationship

Either the entire 3 years was a lie

Or I did something very unforgivable without being told what (I have heard 3rd hand I "hurt him really bad"). I can venture guesses but I don't know for sure.

He still keeps in touch, has been drawing me closer though not as close as I'd like (at least not as quickly)

I've had very favorable readings about a future together.

I would just like to I guess know that our time together wasn't a complete farce (he did not leave me for someone else) and more importantly what I did to hurt him. If it's what I think, the conditions do not exist for it to happen again. If it's not what I think, I'd like to know

Thanks Mikyo!

• Well personally I feel that u need a listener more than u need a reading.. I do believe that the future is affect by past present.. Sometime it is the matter of how u see things.. I believe u just need to sort out wat u really looking for, even it says future is bright for u, u still need yourself to make ur future bright..

• I agree on "me" and have been working on that all summer! 🙂

What is a listener and how do I find one though?

Thank you! {hugs}

• Someone listen to wat u want to say~ sometime saying out might let u feel better.. Some prefer say to friend or some may prefer to stranger.. It all depend~~ =}