I Need Eight Ladies!

• Heheh, lovely healing ways, speak soon, will be off for college later 🙂 so hope you have a great day 🙂

Love bee X

• Thank our little "honey pot"...hope you have great day at college!!...I'm off soon to have great day with my Son Daniel, he needs to do few errands then were going for bit of lunch...so I know I will have a great day too!! 🙂

love ya!

x

• This post is deleted!

• HAHA Q, LOVE IT...YOU CAN TAKE THE CAR TO THE FOOTBALL GAMES ROTFL

• This post is deleted!

• 10 pounds is too much.lol...

• Cute....thing I like about aging is just this the ability to laugh at ourselves. I stopped shaving 17 years ago. Just turned 56( I'm not hairy so it's not an issue.) Never had to pluck.

But 150 a visit for electrolosis? Insane in my book. No offense Quenkath I'm not the "spa" or "salon"sort and my funds are very limited right now.I know most woman enjoy that sort of thing.I just throw my hair on top of my head.

Mattering on what bottle of color I choose my hair is never the same color, light brown dark blond reddish blond/brown and of course gray. I exercise like a fiend almost daily (plus use bike for transportation, no car) and those wings flapping never cease.No amount of pushups..rowing machine..That and the illustrious saddlebags.Sometimes I can barely walk the next day from squats and butt crunches and miles on the stairmaster, stationary bike yet there they are! I'm still the same clothes size as in my 20's but it's a completely different body. Now nothing was said bout verricose veins. That map of my life I have on my calves. That's one thing they don't tell ya when they encourage exercise and jogging/walking/running. But it is good to laugh at our little changes, when I'm feeling fugly I just don't look in the mirror. Least I know I'm maintaining a healthy heart and maybe I won't get osteo..That's another thing that wasn't mentioned is the amount of calcium fiber protein collagen boosters nutrients etc plus reading everything watching for the dreaded sugar and preservatives. When I was young I just ate when I was hungry now food has become sacred a form of healing and maintaining my health and energy(altho it can be exhausting, a cook I am not).

And the biggest one for me is my eyesight I have glasses for when I can't find my glasses. But the poor vision also serves me when I'm in a funk and don't want to see the cottage cheese on my thighs.. ignorance is bliss they say.

But for the most part I have learned to love this body for all it's been able to do for me aches and pains included. Thanks for letting me share.

P

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Laser me, laser me! Maybe I can start a Thread needing 10 men to Laser me hahahahah

LMAO...What ya think QQQQQQQQQQQQ. Now theres a hint hehe

Oh by the way its me, with a new name...Come on Ladies,

Peace,Light and Love

?..

• IS THAT OUR BEAUTIFUL SHATZ????????...if so I just SO LOVE the new name.....LOVE YOU!!!....com on...am I right?????....

x♥

• HEY...I just did a little search to find a post if you told of your name change!!....but I couldn't find one!!!!.....but, come on my friend, confirm to me it's you!!?....if it is....I JUST KNOW YOU ARE IN FOR ONE BIG.....BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY!!!!

• Who's that??????

Namaste"

• I LOVE you Sheeeeeeeeeee! Thanks for letting me walk along with you on your Journey:-)

• This post is deleted!

• Lets see seiesta, you can our the jello hots and i am sure they would be?????

By the way siest howmuch would you pay,,,,lololololololo, hew wait a minute you are lasered out..

rotflmao

peace and light

hugesta Q

sheila

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Pheeeew.....all this talk of ten men eh!!....and looks like it all took place whilst I was sleeping!!! trust me to miss out!! LOL LOL.....

I have to say I'm like Pfree...don't need to shave, I was born natural blonde with just mainly very fine hair at that, so I find myself feeling grateful I never had problem having to all the waxing and stuff....BUT, and theres a big but here, it also meant I never had the beautiful "crowning glory" thats so important to women, I used to say, "wish I had enough hair to have a bad hair day!...lol...my head hair is also very fine and what I call "see through" when the sun or over head light hits top of my head you see my scalp, I used to feel very embarrassed about it, if we went into a restaurant or anywhere like that, I would always search for a table that had no direct over head lighting....(sigh) it was the source of much unhappiness for me for most of my 59 yrs of life..... 😞

But one glorious day my daughter rang me and excitedly said "turn over the channel on TV, there's a programme on showing this woman who has been studying and developing a system to help women with all kinds of problems with hair loss, from Alopecia, hair thinning, triclomania...etc etc.....I WAS SO EXCITED!!...it took a long time to get a consultation with her, she explained about the "Intralace system she had developed, and it was veeery expensive, but, I eventually had my "Crowning Glory" done with financial help from my Son , that was one of the most exciting days of my life, I finally got to know what it felt to have hair!!!....and not, B U M fluff on top of my head....LOL

This picture was taken that day whilst we we waiting at the station to come home, it had been a looong 8 hour procedure and slightly painful, but the wine was flowing in that place that day, I thought it strange but nice that they looked after customers in that way :)...and once they started on my head I knew why they were plying wine for them...it took the edge off the pain...lol...but anyway, this is maybe whilst I look like a startled rabbit in the pic....LOL LOL

(sorry this has gone on a bit!!..and funny how this thread has gone from "weight" to "hair" eh!!!...but variety is "the spice of life".....LOL)

• BEAUTIFUL, "D" HEALINGWAYS YOUR BEAUTY MATCHES YOUR OUTSIE AS WELL!!!!!

BUT I CAN OF FIGURED THAT...

WHILE I READING YOUR POST I STARTED TO CHUCKLE BEFORE I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT IT WAS PROBABLY QQQQQQ'S FALT SHE GETS MY HEAD SPINNING WHEN SHE COMES OUT TO PLAY...IT WAS THE PART ABOUT YOUR BUT,

"and theres a big but here, it also meant I never had the beautiful "crowning glory" thats so important to women, " HAHAHAHAH ROTFL LOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEE, TIME TO PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHA DEPENDS, DON'T CARRY THEM IN THIS ROOM DO YOU..TIME TO DRIVE HOME HAHAHA