I Need Eight Ladies!

• Nooooo, I'm not a chap on the prowl!!!....LOL LOL...all will be revealed in a moment!!..

I'm going to be very creative here! (our BEE) would be SO proud of me....lol... will the next eight ladies that read to the end of this and just give me little comment to say READ IT.....you will know why at the end!

You see, I just received this "letter" from one of our lovely friends on here and I NEED to pass it on!!...so the quickest way for me to do it will be on here!! and not have to send in emails to my friends...lol...see, told you I'm being creative!!...lol...well, here goes the letter...happy reading girls!!

If you delete this message, you will gain 10pounds.

I can almost feel myself losing weight .. . . by forwarding this to you! You'll

understand at the end.

I've seen two shows lately that went on and on about how mid-life is a great

time for women. Just last week Oprah had a whole show on how great menopause

will be . . . Puhleeeeeeeze! I've had a few thoughts of my own and would like to

share them with you. Whether you are pushing 40, 50, 60 (or maybe even just

pushing your luck), you'll probably relate.

Mid-life is when the growth of hair on our legs slows down. This gives us plenty

of time to care for our newly acquired mustache.

In mid-life women no longer have upper arms, we have wing spans. We are no

longer women in sleeveless shirts, we are flying squirrels in drag.

Mid-life is when you can stand naked in front of a mirror and you can see your

rear without turning around..

Mid-life is when you go for a mammogram and you realize that this is the only

time someone will ask you to appear topless.

Mid-life brings wisdom to know that life throws us curves and we're sitting on

our biggest ones.

Mid-life is when you look at your know-it-all, cellphone carrying teenager and

think, 'For this I have stretch marks?'

In mid-life your memory starts to go. In fact the only thing we can retain is

water.

Mid-life means that you become more reflective. You start pondering the 'big'

questions. What is life? Why am I here? How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I

eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

But mid-life also brings with it an appreciation for what is important. We

realize that **** sag, hips expand, and chins double, but our loved ones make

the journey worthwhile. Would any of you trade the knowledge that you have now,

for the body you had way back when? Maybe our bodies simply have to expand to

hold all the wisdom and love we've acquired... That's my philosophy and I'm

sticking to it!

Send this to four women and you will lose two pounds..

Send this to all the women you know (or ever knew), and you will lose 10 pounds.

If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately. (That's why I

had to pass this on--I didn't want to risk deleting this..)

So now you can see why I needed to pass it on!!....and who knows, we might have just started the greatest weight loss programme in the World......LOL šŸ˜‰

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

Abundant, bountatiful, prosperous, healthy, blessings

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Heheheheheheheeeee at 55 I take solid issue with that reality!

But my darlin HealingWays...have to help you along! Now lets change your consciousness about all this:-)

• Awww... thank you Julianna, bless you! and all and more back to you too! šŸ™‚

YAY!!!...that you my lovely friend!!.. I love ya!! ....your our "Lady in Shinning" armour!!....now I just need 6 more.....LOL...now to change that consciousness.. šŸ™‚

• Oooops, typo!...suppose to say "thank" not "that" to rising...( I've a red face now)....lol

• Read it! šŸ™‚

• bless you PlutoMoon :)... thanks!!

• Healing ways

I just read that and I really can't afford to gain 10 so I read it

have a blessed day

Illona

• YAY!! only 4 more to go!!....lol...

thanks blackladydiver your a gem!!

• okay,i hope you know i would be here...lol

No more mustache for this girl, and 10 pounds, NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit the 50 mark.....Growing hair, plucking.......

My daughter was pulling them out of my chin and kneck last night, she was using a flash light

rotfl hahahahahaha...

I want to loose 10 pounds...

But your first "D" lol

Love ya

Namaste'

Sheila

• ok on to the next threads anyone want to go for a ride...HEHEHE

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

peace,light and love everyone

sheila

• HEY!!! I DID know my lovely friend Shatz would come to my rescue!!!....I love ya!!....my daughter of 40yrs old was doing just the same thing the other day...plucking the hair from her neck with MY epilater....LOL LOL....so it's not just the 50 or in my case nearly 60 yr old ones that have to do it....but your method sounds so much more FUN......LOL....hey! hope there's room for me in back of that mean machine!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... here we GOoooooo LOL

• I read it...

I am about to hit the 40 mark later this year and am extremely thankful that I only have to pluck my eyebrows at this point (for shaping purposes still lol.)

I do have about 5 more lbs to lose but would be happy with 10 too but no more than that.

It definitely gave me a chuckle...

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful year!

Namaste

• This post is deleted!

• OH BLESS you both!! and WELL DONE sagiqueen, thats wonderful you released all that weight!!...(I always say "released" cos if we say "lost or loose" what do we do...yep we go searching for it again, and we don't want that do we girls!!!...lol

Oooo watergirl18....I prefer Ice Cream than chocolate!!!! I never crave chocolate, (I'm grateful for that) but when I get the rare craving for something sweet...Ice Cream is my down fall too!!...but because I've had to battle all my life to keep the weight down, But I don't deprive myself of any thing!!...I just have a bit now and again šŸ™‚ ....I think when we go on these "diets" ( I prefer to say, healthy eating plans), if we cut out the foods we love totally we feel deprived, and thats no good cos we just give up and go back to the bad habits don't we....

love ya too my friend.

AND now, I need just ONE more lady and I RELEASE all my extra pounds..YAY!!.....LOL

• I read it too, healing ways, very creative indeed šŸ™‚ Keep it up lol šŸ˜„

Love Bee X

• I read it to im 41 i can totally relate it was very well done

• I read it!! going thru menopause is the worst thing to happen to a woman. It took me ten years to go thru it without meds (dr said I was to high risk and the estrogen replacement could cause cance) I still have the occasional hot flash & moodswings. lol

• lets not go searching for the weight !!! anyone know of a good way to get rid of the mustache!!! Lazar sounds good but so expensive

• Oh MY!!....just perfect!! two more of my wonderful friends on here Bee and LivingonaPrayer has just completed my " 8 ladies wanted" (umm it maybe 9, but whos counting...lol...it means I might release a few extra pounds on top eh! )....bless you all, I have had SO much fun with this!!....thank you poetic for sending me this funny letter to me my friend!....and thank you all for joining in with me with this bit of fun!!

Many Blessing to you all..

and thanks to you all I might end up looking like this!! ....LOL

ā™„