What's your most positive belief?

• Hi, I'm a long time tarot.com girl, and I've started a blog - the theme is second act/startingover....and we're going to post about positive beliefs. So, regarding fate, destiny, law of attraction and just plain synchronicity....care to tell me what your positive belief is, and if I can quote you?

Thanks so much....

Bright blessings!

Jlinaange

• This post is deleted!

• Elaborate? Yes, we all have traumas--some more than others. Read the blogs--it's amazing the things people survive. How? What releases them from the confines of victim perspective. Bad things happen to victims. Victims feel anger. Feel fear. Feel powerless. These are very paralizing emotions. The victim energy is isolating. You ask about this energy--is it what we do with it? How do we get our power back? There it is--that free will thing! What we do with it makes a lot of sense when we accept our life is a journey towards some divine completion of something bigger than we can see in the moment of our darkest suffering. Wether it is true or not--just the act of believing in higher purpose and owning our lives releases us from getting stuck in the emotions of anger and helplessness. To find the gift that comes with pain is to give meaning to loss. I know this is more abstract than the stories you are looking for but I am a private person. I don't mind sharing personal beliefs but prefer to keep the details not so personal. As for laws of attraction, I have a belief about that. Having grown up in a rough city neighborhood, I can share a perfect example. The law of the jungle we used to call it. Walk around with the weight of the world on your slumped shoulders and you will get picked like an injured animal by the predator who waits all day for the broken and injured. Victim energy attracts abuse. Sad truth that when you are most down and out you are most vulnerable to getting eaten. This reality at an early age has taught me the importance of respecting the laws of attraction. It is the basis of survival on many levels to walk tall--no matter what. And for those times when we can't walk at all we lean on the strong network of loved ones who shelter us untill we gather strength. We don't wander the jungle wounded and alone. I guess it's places like this that help with that "alone" part! Blessings.

• Blmoon... very interesting and so true what you explained... but I have a question... what if we dont remember our life challenges?? how can we recognize them?

@ jlinaangel: nice thread!! good luck with your blog

• Good question. I don't think we come here remembering our goals. I think as we survive each test it brings us closer to our authentic self. A lot of puzzle pieces to the final picture. I think we are guided with timely insight and intuitions if we choose working at it. I think we only grow a step at a time and after each challenge we survive we get stronger. Some traumas make us more compassionate. Others make us humble. Some break open our hearts and make us more unconditional. Some hardships make us less judgemental. The life purpose is to grow spiritually. That never changes. Our challenges usually show up when we see a pattern in our predicaments. Like when we don't get it the first time we repeat it. If our challenge is the lack of self love we will be constantly attracted to relationships that do not feel loving--as if it came outside of us. Painful stuff if you can not find your way out. You could be a victim of abuse and learn to love yourself out of that trauma. I think the very act of surviving the challenge tells you what you learned. I don't think you know that untill your passing through it. Hard to explain. I'm sure you must have already survived something that changed you in a way that challenged you to confront an old way of thinking that needed courage and faith to do something different. The older you get the easier it is to see the connections of all your hardships. I also think our hardships help shape our destiny---it's not uncomman for creative people to grow up alone as children---it teaches them how to create! Certain early childhood neglect can make for great problem solvers. It's the free will choice--- surviving with spirit intact and choosing the gift over the wound.

• This post is deleted!

• Yes the moon does say goodbye! I've pulled you a card--it says QUIET TIME! HaHa!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!