Need reassurance

• Hello, thank you for giving me your attention in my time of need. I know this form is full of generous and gifted individuals who can see more than what the eye shows. I too am like this, but my own fear, my inner terror blocks my sight.

I have dreams. Broad, powerful and very dramatic dreams. I am so terrified of not being able to achieve them. I need to have my life the way my mind sees it happening. I know I have the potential to do it, but will I?

Can someone please lend me their vision and tell me? Can you sense me doing the things I wish to do? Are there hopes of me living the path I have created for myself?

Thank you so much for your help.

• AngelicSensuality,

I know I have the potential to do it, but will I? Yes.

please tell me? you are about to start your way.

Can you sense me doing the things I wish to do? No.

Are there hopes of me living the path I have created for myself? No.

It is natural, AngelicSensuality, that your curiosities will

disappear. Soon you will find another thing

disappearing -- your longing for knowledge. These are

good indications of coming back home.

• I'm a bit confused...So it WILL happen, but just not in the way I expect. Correct?

And thank you for responding...a while back you answered my question and I never thanked you. I am sorry for that and I thank you for your kindness from before.

• AngelicSensuality,

I cannot offer a "psychic seeing" for you but I just had to come on and say that I feel we can't achieve anything worthwhile in Fear, we have to have a real feeling of "knowing" and "believing" this will take place....we all to work on our fears before we advance...."Fear is Block"...

hope you ddn't mind me coming here to say this?....I too am working on my "letting go" of fears that hinder my path...

much love and blessings to you

• Anything can be achieved from the "Heart"....I have been watching this video daily for past few days, it helps me so much, hope you get something from it too:)....(overcoming Fear)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj4wuzXDRI

• AngelicSensuality,

don´t worry, your thankfulness will come through, whether you write it or not.

So it WILL happen, but just not in the way I expect. Correct? Yes, totally correct!

That is the function of being helpful -- to create a doubt against your mind. This is another aspect of the same thing; to create trust in your inner master means to create doubt in your own mind. If you believe in your mind, you cannot trust yourself; if you disbelieve your

mind, then only can you trust your being.

• Thank you so much healingways for your kind words.

And Hanswolfgang, I have seen the way you have helped others. Please feel the joy that I feel as I type this and tell you thank you for not only being of an assistance to me but for so many others. You are what this world needs more of. Althought it is a balance of light and dark having a few more gifted, kind and wise people such as yourself couldnt hurt the scale that much right =).

Again, thank you both of you.

• AngelicSensuality,

thank you for your kind words.

You may be

offended by my words. It is good if you are offended.

It is good if they hurt a little. Sometimes I find

people so emotionally dead that they are not even

affected by such words. If I label them as killers of

the self, they will say, "You are right, we accept your

label." I tell you that you are living till now without

knowing yourself. I want you to enter within your self,

and to be able to say to your self, "I am living

without knowing my self"; because the anguish of not

knowing oneself is so acute that it will guide you in

your experimenting. Otherwise it is not possible to do

it.