ASCLAC part 4

• OL - just wanted to say that was the best story and thing that could have happened to you !! I think that your laughing was totally appropriate ! lol

• Howdy, back from the wedding, exhausted still, had tons of fun. I'm so happy to see her happy 🙂

Happy early bday OL

Need some sleep...and laundry...lol

• ScorpVirgo,

First, your Gemini guy...he's witty, is apt in human relations so he can be popular, is shrewd enough to be able to look out for #1, but will avoid confrontations at all costs if he can...he prefers to weigh the pros and cons and exercise his charm to get what he wants. He can't stand to be bored, confined, or ordered around. A good challenge turns him on, though--he loves the chase, so don't be too 'attainable'. He approaches life through his intelligence about emotions. He can be impatient in his high expectations for the ones he loves. At times he will tell "little white lies" to avoid problems. He can be very reflective and lenient on himself and others, as well as fall for people with sad-luck stories.

Second, your Pisces guy...he has a philosophical attitude about material desires, and is able to combine the ideal and the practical. He has a good deal of secretiveness about taking people into his confidence; he works things out in his mind until his plans are complete. He is only moderately jealous, but can appear more so to make a point. Can make a show of bravado when feeling less than confident. He, too, will prefer to avoid confrontations in general and can be passive-aggressive in getting what he wants and more interested in spending his energy weighing the pros and cons of a situation beforehand. He is looking for a relationship that will help him get to where he is going; he wants substance. There may be a conflict between outer stability and inner restlessness in presenting himself that may create conflicts in relationships with others. Security is very important to him.

• OL-Happy Birthday, I hope you have fun! I knew you'd be the one to ask about Malaysia, you're the only person I know that has traveled more than me. I'll catch you on FB . This time I am going to only be on the Borneo side, KK and thinking of going diving in Sipadan.

I have a Malaysian friend in Japan and she invited me to spend Chinese NY next year with her. She is from Melaka but I'll be going to KL then. This friend, is that sexy you tried to post? So is this friend gay or straight? male or female? Not as exciting meeting a sexy guy if he's gay, lol.

SV, I think I added you on FB.

Kel-how was the wedding?

Moon, Katie-I miss you!

Is this thread becoming slow because almost everyone has moved on?

The pilot disapeared..maybe he's a cancer, lol..all I need is another disappearing pilot, lol

• Hey Guys!

Im sorry. i wasnt away, i was following through all the time... i was just, dont know... in silent mode? LOL

Lua - dont worry, im not planning to leave from here any time soon. i just sometimes like to stay slient, not exactly here, but on a general sense. i get more introverted and like to think a lot instead of talking. 🙂

i saw your updated picture on FB this morning! Looks great. wow, for me it seems so impossible to build such muscles. i hate myself for being so lazy. LOL

you said you didn't train your body that much this time? i dont know, maybe the angle of the photo is different, but for me you seem to have more muscles than on the other pics. 🙂

Kel, glad that the wedding was all fun!

Hi OL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 🙂 i hope you celebrate it nicely. and the story about the guy... i laughed much... you see... the universe in work. 🙂

hey SV, i think you got friend suggested to me too and i added you. 🙂 im sorry for the situation you are in. i tried to somehow softly tell you earlier already that this thing wont be too good this way, dating two guys parallel the same time... i found a bit unfair, and i think you should have decided earlier already, but better late than never, i suggest you do it soon.

i mean... imagine you being in the same situation, you date someone you start to like a lot, and you think you are going soemwhere with it, and meanwhile that guy is dating another girl too...

sorry i dont wanna sound harsh, i just have VERY strict rules about such things. 🙂

Hey Moonie! i hope you are fine! hope to hear from you soon!

Hi everyone else!

• actually, also crab is doing something lately that makes me sad, or dont know nerved maybe...

i know it is not important anymore, but he is from time to time still "poking" (in a mean way) the exgf (the other girl from the group he had dated before me).

and yesterday morning when i woke up and checked my mailbox, there was a mail from crab in which he cut together a 2 minute video with bullshit and some material about the girl. nothing important, but honestly, it makes me sad.

for once it makes me sad, cause i start to think... what live is he living if he has nothing better to do at 4:30am in the morning than preparing and sending out a video like that.

for twice it makes me sad, cause i start to think again that i was nothing more than a rebound girl after her. that she is the one he really loved and still loves. i mean all he does to 'piss her off' seems just way too much of energy and effort and time in case he 'hates' her or just wants to poke her...

Kel, i know you always say that all this doesnt matter anymore and you are right... but it still somehow matters to me...

i just... im so sad and i feel that i moved on the biggest part already, but still would like to somehow understand it all...

his actions towards me seemed honest to me... but i just cant fit this girl / his feelings for this girl into the picture...

it just all seems too weird... way too weird to me...

it is like children in kindergarden... the boys always dragged the hair of girls whom they liked... you know what i mean?

or can in a cancer (maybe with scorp moon) the SIMPLE revenge be sooo strong and determined that he puts so much time and effort into it???

i also thought that he consciously tries to keep himself away from me, which is maybe not easy for him. and in this case... he is redirecting his focus on her... reaching back to something that is not painful for him, to so to say occupy himself... i dont know.... im pretty confused now.

dont misunderstand me, it's not like i spend day and night with thinking about it, but when my mind wonders on this topic, i get so sad and confused....

• ***** is 'some bulls-hit'

• Hey katie nice to see you here, missed you!

Oh, about the picture, I am 41 kgs in that picture, the other pictures from last year I was 45 kgs. I know I look more muscular this year and you can see more muscles because i am leaner. I actually have about 2 kgs less muscle, but I have less fat covering the muscle so it shows the muscles more. Building muscle is very hard, but it's also difficult to get the fat off enough to show the muscles. That picture is not a good picture, I had more muscle definition in the abs and upper body area. Don't worry, this is extreme, this is my sport and I spend 24/7 thinking about how to look that way, everything i eat and drink has to be measured and weighed and calculated, not for the normal person, lol. If you just eat healthy and exercise that is enough.

I had pasta with cream sauce all week after the competition, lol. Also different kinds of cakes. now i am back to eating more healthy again after one week of indulgence.

katie, I think your crab must have a scorpio moon. In that way my crab is completely different with his aquarius moon, it seems to me that he can hold a grudge toward people that have hurt him and complain about it, but he would never do anything to hurt them or ppoke them. I have a scorpio moon, and when I am hurt I want to really poke or sting back, do mean things to "get them back". When I was younger it was worse but I usually would think about all sorts of mean things I can do but that's where it stops, I don't actually do the mean things, just think about it. As I got older I may think about it for 1 or 2 minutes but I've learned to let go. I think this was something I had to do to evolve, lol. But I can understand the desire to hurt someone when hurt. But Katie, I wouldn't equate that with love, it's more of an unhealthy attachment than love. If you really love someone you don't want to hurt them. When I broke up with my bf from college I really want to hurt him but my Aries from Brazil, I truly loved him and I was hurt when we broke up but I never ever wanted to do anything to hurt him, I never even thought about hurting or poking him.

I mean aren't you glad he's not putting energy into hurting you? yes, little boys like to hurt little girls they like..but just like you said, that's in kindergarten! Your crab is a bit old to be acting like he is 5 years old!! It's not love, more like an immature reaction against something he didn't like or didn't go his way. When I hear stuff like this about your crab i still can't believe he is a psychologist!! I think his feelings toward you were more honest so his actions toward you are more honest, Katie. Don't analyze! There's the Virgo in you again, lol!!

BTW my crab has stopped sending me the daily emails after we talked on the phone. He did send me a picture of a cake from Manila and some pics of pasta Alfredo, but I've been eating that all week, lol.

• Ok, I decided to be like SV and try the online dating thing, but the problem is that I know half the people on the local site, and when I tried it before and didn't even put my picture up, some people knew it was me just by the description. So I tried to be a bit more discreet and even put a fake age (2 years younger) fake everything, also for other islands around here, since one of the islands is getting more foreign people now because they are trying to develop it so there's a lot of "consultants" and other workers coming in. They don't have astrological signs or b-days displayed so I'm not sure how to find out the astrological signs of these guys, lol. Most of them are American, they may think I'm nuts if i ask for their b-day, in Brazil it's totally normal like asking their last name. But I am curious and want to avoid water signs, lol.

Anyway, that's how I met the pilot, only online so far, I sent him my pic and then I didn't hear from him until now and now he wants to meet me next week. I also met another guy who is some sort of legal consultant. I haven't sent a pic yet and he kept messaging me back and forth. I didn't answer him back for a few hrs and he messaged back saying he "missed me"...reg flag!!! I'm so used to crab not replying back for days and this guy is saying he misses me only after a few hrs?? He hasn't even met me yet!! There's a 3rd guy who seems sincere and more mellow, he just moved here a few months ago. Lol, I'm going to be like SV!!

Everyone seems to be moving on from their problematic objects of affection, I figure it would be easier if i started dating again to move on from crab. I did decide to see him in Manila but I don't want to get emotionally attached to him again and hope for things that will never be.

• Katie, Lua - I'm FB friends with you guys now! 🙂

still haven't caught up...ugh...I'm so tired at nighttime lately... 😕

• Katie - forgot to tell you in my last post...I ended up telling Gemini that I'm dating "someone else" yesterday. he was totally cool with it. I haven't had a chance to talk to Pisces yet cause I think he went to sleep super early last night, but i hopefully will be able to talk to him about it too. it needs to be known. I need to find out what's best for my future, and the only way to find out is trial and error. I need this Katie. I need someone good who's going to treat me the best and be what I need. these two guys are starting to want to get seriuos, and I need to be with the person who's going to be best compatible.

• Cuspglyph>>First, your Gemini guy...he's witty, is apt in human relations so he can be popular, is shrewd enough to be able to look out for #1, but will avoid confrontations at all costs if he can...he prefers to weigh the pros and cons and exercise his charm to get what he wants. He can't stand to be bored, confined, or ordered around. A good challenge turns him on, though--he loves the chase, so don't be too 'attainable'. He approaches life through his intelligence about emotions. He can be impatient in his high expectations for the ones he loves. At times he will tell "little white lies" to avoid problems. He can be very reflective and lenient on himself and others, as well as fall for people with sad-luck stories.

SV>>wow, that explains him quite well!! he actually works in a mental health clinic type thing and yes he does use his intelligence about emotions to try and figure me out. I’m very confusing to him and I don’t “let go” like other girls have with him so it’s pretty much a chase right now for him. lol, not that I’m even meaning to make him chase me. it’s just that I have a hard time opening up and he’s just wondering why I haven’t fallen for him yet. I keep telling him that I’m insecure and I’m just not ready so he’s being patient. So he has high expectations for the ones he loves? Could you explain more of that? As far as what? it’s actually ok that he doesn’t like confrontation. I don’t like it much either but I feel like I can talk to him easier than I can with Pisces. How do you see our compatibility for long term?

Cuspglyph>>Second, your Pisces guy...he has a philosophical attitude about material desires, and is able to combine the ideal and the practical. He has a good deal of secretiveness about taking people into his confidence; he works things out in his mind until his plans are complete. He is only moderately jealous, but can appear more so to make a point. Can make a show of bravado when feeling less than confident. He, too, will prefer to avoid confrontations in general and can be passive-aggressive in getting what he wants and more interested in spending his energy weighing the pros and cons of a situation beforehand. He is looking for a relationship that will help him get to where he is going; he wants substance. There may be a conflict between outer stability and inner restlessness in presenting himself that may create conflicts in relationships with others. Security is very important to him.

SV>>my pisces told me the other day that money can always be made back but you can never get back time. it was so reflective, and I loved it! I think he’s opened up a little bit to me, but I definitely see that he has a lot to hide. We haven’t reflected as much as Gemini and I have with eachother. I haven’t seen the jealousy in my Pisces just yet. not sure how to react to that, lol. What do you mean “can make a show of bravado when feeling less than confident”? so he’s passive-aggressive huh? Just like me! lol…he has such a calm demeanor that it’s kind of hard for me to red him sometimes. He does tell me that I confuse him sometimes…probably because I’m so wishy washy. So there’s going to be conflict within himself as far as stability and restlessness go? Or will there be conflict between the two of us? I like the fact that he’s looking for substance, though, cause that’s what I’m looking for. security/stability is VERRYYY important to me! 🙂

I guess I have the same question with him as well, how do you see our compatibility for long term?

• SV, I figured that was you!!

• SV- I think it's great that you are going out with 2 guys. There's a lady named Rori raye that writes e-books about relationships and dating and how to get men to commit to you, and she calls it "circular dating". She thinks all women should date multiple men until they have a ring on their finger. When you date more than one man you can be more objective and not get all emotionally iinvolved with one man, and then you won't be all needy if he doesn't call, etc. It's like when you feel insecure and needy he senses it and backs away. As long as you are lying about being exclusive, I don't think there's a problem.

• Hi Guys!!! I haven't been here in a LOOONNNGG time cause I didn't want to jinx it with my latest luva! LOL We've been seeing each other for 2 months now. There are some odd circumstances to our "relationship". I will give details if wanted and as we talk about it. But here's the basics.

Him - 28 yrs old - May 6 ,1982 - Sun in Taurus, Venus in Aries, Mars in Libra, Moon in Scorpio

Me - 37 yrs old - November 13, 1972 - Sun in Scorpio, Venus in Libra, Mars in Libra, Moon in Aquarius

Yea, I know I'm almost 10 years older than him! LMBO!! But he's attracted to older women for some reason! LOL We have a blast together! He just brings out the inner child of me! We finish each other's sentences, each other's thoughts. It's just strange. I will say he is EXTREMELY possessive and jealous. He's always, almost daily, making comments like "So what guy did you have over at your house???" or "Have you gotten rid of your man??", just silly things like that! He says that he's just "joking" when he says those things but we all KNOW that he's "testing" me! LOL So tell me what yall think! 🙂

• Hi ScorpVirgo,

Could you give me your birthdate again? Then I can match you with these two guys for compatibility prospects. Thanks!!

• Hi ScorpVirgo,

Could you give me your birthdate again? Then I can match you with these two guys for compatibility prospects. Thanks!!

• SV - just wanted to throw this out there, my youngest daughter is a pieces..and WOW !! the description Causp gave was her to a T.

About the brave face, they are so independent, dasterdly determined to always appear calm, cool, OK, yet she worries like heck underneath. Since I am her mom, of course she tells me, but as far as I know, I am the only one. She hates to be embarrassed. She hates to actually show much emotion. But let me tell you this, she is the most considerate, caring and thoughtful little woman ever. She is the type that if she knows you have just pulled in with groceries, she is the 1st one out to help or get the door. She is a cuddle bug. She doesn't like to talk a lot, but whn she does, it amazes me the depth of what she says.

I can tell you that I thnk she is fragile in a way. I have to be careful how I word things. B/C if she doe snot understand fully, she worries or gets her feelings hurt easily. Yet, I respect and understand who she is underneath it all. And she is a true treasure.

Just wanted to offer that, if it helps.

• sorry peoples, i'm dealing with stuff and not in a social mood, ill check in soon

• Katie - just wanted to say, your crab guy sounds like a jerk !!

Scorp72 _ Hi !! Way to go !!

hey Moon - did you read scorp72's post ?? lol jk

OL - happy late birthday wishes !!

Kel - glad you had a great time at the wedding!

Cusp - hi and glad to meet you !!

Ok - now for what is going on with me ? Everything is good. great actually. Mr. J amazes me daily. Each day I get to see a new 'layer" of who he is. And, if he keeps surprising me with his lover abilities...the guy will have to beat me off with a stick !! lol A very large one ! I just hope this stays. I think I could used to this very easily.