ASCLAC part 4

• Katie,

I was typing for a good while now...and my intention was to post here and not in the other thread. That is what I meant with that phrase.

This feels much better.

• Flow

Yeah tell me about it. The bank cant even tell me what has happened. I think maybe fraud. My home country is Australia and so it's not third world.

As for a Libra trait, we can only take so much rejection and drama. There does come a time when we say enough is enough. We are very forgiving and give people more chances then most. We have a limit. As LIbras we love to give and often forgetting our own needs and so its nice to get some appreciation back. We also like to be complimented.

Scorps and Cancers dont give us that. We Librans may have feelings for ourScorps and Cancers but their game playing and lack of support for us drives Librans away. Librans hate drama, seriously. I hate feeling unbalanced.

Yes we are liked by a lot of people and we are social butterflies and that can be a little too much for Cancers and Scorps. Oh and Librans hate being told what to do. We feel pressured into doing stuff we dont want to do, we will run the other way.

I know I have given 110% to G. As much as I love this person, I cant torture myself anymore. Seriously want to move on. If S comes back to me today and says, he doesn't have feelings for me.I will drop it and moving on.

Maybe my last post doesnt apply to you. I can see people out there hurting for people who dont appreciate them. It just make me wonder why we torture ourselves for people who are not torturing themselves for us?!

• Flow>> oh ok! i felt i had to arrange it as kind of moderator, cause some of us, when they dont have time dont read back instantly. LOL so they keep posting there.

ive just read what you wrote about me to Adventure. LOL i would say rather that i dont even know what i want. funny or not, well now im laughing. 🙂

but i start to see a bit clearer now. and there is one thing i KNOW. I HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM HIM. i dont mean forever, but for a while. distance myself completely to see what i want.

completely close myself away (not in an anti-social way), but leave the relationship question and get into myself totally. i have to get back to the point where i knew (more or less) who i am, what i want, what i like to do. and i know, i can only do all this, when im alone and i am not influenced at all by emotions coming from outside.

this is how far i got in thinking during the weekend. im angry now with myself that i wrote him back that i will contact him once the exhibit is on already. im gonna maybe find a way to get out of that thing, so that i dont see him anymore. we'll see.

well Flow. LOL i just like to share with you. don't know... you are my wise elder sis or something like that. 🙂

• Katie:

but i start to see a bit clearer now. and there is one thing i KNOW. I HAVE TO GET AWAY FROM HIM. i dont mean forever, but for a while. distance myself completely to see what i want.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree with you katie. You have given your everything to this person and you just end up hurt. From what I have read, you may need to step back for a while and get back to yourself. You survived before this person came into your life and you can do it again. Its now time for Katie to set herself free and find herself. Breaking contact with this person is the best thing you can do for now. Set yourself a time frame, 3 months maybe. Stick to it. It wont be easy and I will be here if you ever need support. I have many more funny videos to send you. If this person really does care for you, he will be there and if he isnt, thats your answer there. If it ever gets to that, you may be stronger in dealing with it.

Try no contact to heal yourself. Get out there and enjoy life. You shed enough tears for this person. ITS KATIE TIME NOW! Go katie GO katie GO katie whoa whoa whoa

• I should also follow my own advice!

• in reacting to what you wrote OL (but to everyone also):

i am not sure anymore that i have given this person everything i could. i wanna step back now, cuase i think from this situation nothing good can come out right now. we cant take it into pieces more, we cant bring it on and prolong it.

IF we have anything more to do with each other in the future, it wont happen now, not until he didnt have some time by himself / with someone else / AWAY FROM ME. i want him now to really be away and feel through all, feel clear what i mean to him. if nothing that is fine, if something that is fine too.

but what we are doing right now is not good for him and not good for me. i love him dearly, and im not angry with him for anything.

he might even love me... but CLEARLY he does not know what he wants and i cant break myself apart anymore.

well that's how i see it.

• OL,

Dang. But your money is there right? Not that the bank is going to tell you that they got access and cleaned you out. I hope that gets sort out shortly.

“Maybe my last post doesnt apply to you. I can see people out there hurting for people who dont appreciate them. It just make me wonder why we torture ourselves for people who are not torturing themselves for us?! “

In all honesty....no it doesn’t. The others can tell you that I haven’t been on the net that open about my contact with my Libra but I can assure that I have put much effort to understand him and his needs and also allow myself to be more open to him the longer that I had contact with him. No games on my end. That would be transparent and he is a smart man. All that I thrown into our contact was pace. I slowed him down. In a way safer for an eventual relationship between us. The last time we had contact (well me texting) I throw all my feelings and thoughts out there to him. I knew from the beginning he was a keeper and I really, really didn’t want to lose him. In that respect it seems that I just got what I didn’t want to. Anyways life goes on.

As for torture. Believe me everyone on this planet is one way or the other. Either hoping for something to happen that might not happen at the blink of an eye or by depriving themselves of something good.

As for G. I won’t say much for two reasons. I don’t have no experience with Cancers on the relationship level and because he is playing games with many. I am not for that. I can understand if you got many choices as you call it and have to decide... but not when you want to play all involved to get whatever you want.

Oh and this:

“Yes we are liked by a lot of people and we are social butterflies and that can be a little too much for Cancers and Scorps.“

I am a social butterfly too...only thing is he doesn’t know that yet. Why you ask?... because he is always busy doing his thing. 😉 But it was nice to read it again. He and I in this are very much alike. ...well in many things....lol Don’t like headaches at all!!!

Katie,

“completely close myself away (not in an anti-social way), but leave the relationship question and get into myself totally. i have to get back to the point where i knew (more or less) who i am, what i want, what i like to do. and i know, i can only do all this, when im alone and i am not influenced at all by emotions coming from outside. “

I am sure Kel is more in tune with you about this all. Yet I hope you manage to get to the centre of this.

• OL,

If I ever run into him or if I get to speak to him again my first question to him is for him to explain to me what the h^ll happen and why no response from him all that time. That's all I want at the moment.

• Flow>> i thought that is what i should do, cause otherwise, if i let outer emotions (like crab), influence me.. im stuck and im miserable. i never deal with myself, cause all my waken ours are about thinking what he is doing, what he is feeling etcetc. that makes me sick after a while. i wanna deal with positive things.

hence yesterday i completely out of the blue decided to re-arrange my bedroom. so i did it all alone and started to do decoration and search on internet new furniture that i still need and so on... and I FELT BETTER!

• ok all...

lua- how do you know he's using your friend? IMHO, the best way for her to tell??? tell her to morph into a moose ASAP!

What's been up with you lately? (other than a nice bland diet for competition...)

OL- that whole money issue? OMG! I would probably be having a meltdown. Being stuck in another country... with no money... dependant on somebody else who is giving me a hard time?

I think you're handling it very well.

as for G? did you ever think to tell G..." look, this is how I feel. Do you feel the same? "

Adventure- I am trying. It's the limbo I hate. I don't mind "just dating" but limbo? that's where i get lost.

and I read what flow wrote to you (I read EVERYTHING scorp related... twice! ..lol..)

I agree. I'm also going to remember a lot of what she said to as it pertains to so many of them.

Katie- ok, I must ask you... before you walk away... you feel rejected anyway... you're upset anyway.... why not put this crab finally to bed? I'll do it with you with scorp so you wont be alone...

Actually, this is to everybody who has crab issues...

I don't move forward.... I am not clear.... I expect people to read my mind.... I act toward people as if they have a crystal ball.... I hold on to every body and everything in my life that I love(d)... I HAVE ISSUES ..lol..

MY-ONE-BEST-PIECE-OF-ADVICE

To ANYBODY with a crab issue... ask me dircet. Pin me down with no TV, no cell, no escape... in a quiet room/place/setting and ask me. I'll wiggle around the answer... unless I know how you feel first....

BUT, IF I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL FIRST, AND YOU LOVE ME, AND I LOVE YOU BACK... I PROMISE 100%.... I'll tell you.

Now, If you tell me you love me.... and I don't love you back OR I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT... I'll wiggle... talk in circles... and make you crazy.

Flow- so has he called back?

I'll post about me a little lower.

Lolpet- hope you feel better... glad to see you back.

kel- I think I'm scared to let scorp go because I'm scared I wont love anybody like him again. Meet anybody like him again..... I feel like I can tell him things and he wont repeat them. I feel like I can trust him with my problems and he'll help me fix them or see a better way of looking at them....

I'm afraid it will take forever-- if ever to find somebody else I like just as much. I have not felt like this about anybody in 10 years (dead Aries ex).

It takes me a long time to select a person to really let in my heart and frankly, once I do... I hate to lose them.

Oh, and I see what your sneaky little scorp is up to. I think like my scorp they have to bring $e% into everything because they have used it for so long to define who they are... they dont know how to act without it.

Kinda like.... ok, what if your guy drove NASCAR cars in races for 30 years... he ate, slept, thought only about cars.... for 30 years... only cars...then suddenly he retired... and you told him... IF I HEAR ONE MORE WORD ABOUT CAR RACING I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN"

He would be lost because for 30 years all he's known is cars... it's how he starts conversations... makes jokes... it's what he knows... I bet he thinks it "defines" him.

I think he needs to know that YOU think there is more to HIM than just $e% and if HE knows that... understands that you dont think he's only worth $e% then... you might just get that friendship.

I'd start out by making a joke... when he brings up $e%.... see what he does.

taurs I'll read your story next.

cusp (shakes head) a 16 year old girl???

Cusp... I may be wrong but... I think your scorp has some SERIOUS issues in the $e% department... if that was my daughter? He'd be in jail... and if nothing happened... I'd file a police report... contact his employer... do something.

Cusp... these "healing hands" they may be nothing more than a cover for whats really inside his mind and heart... and be carfeul as that may be very ugly and hurtful.

I'm sorry, I dont think I can comment on your scorp anymore. It's a little too much for my taste. I can do drama... drama? I can write about for days.... anything other than drama I have to step away from. I'm sure others will post to you.

Good luck. 🙂

• I re-read it and had to re-post it... it's me to a perfect T

This is to everybody who has crab issues...

I don't move forward.... I am not clear.... I expect people to read my mind.... I act toward people as if they have a crystal ball.... I hold on to every body and everything in my life that I love(d)... I HAVE ISSUES ..lol..

MY-ONE-BEST-PIECE-OF-ADVICE

To ANYBODY with a crab issue... ask me dircet. Pin me down with no TV, no cell, no escape... in a quiet room/place/setting and ask me. I'll wiggle around the answer... unless I know how you feel first....

BUT, IF I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL FIRST, AND YOU LOVE ME, AND I LOVE YOU BACK... I PROMISE 100%.... I'll tell you.

Now, If you tell me you love me.... and I don't love you back OR I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT... I'll wiggle... talk in circles... and make you crazy.

• as for me... Ok, it's Monday. I have my meeting tomorrow with scorp. I left things off where I told him I'd call him once I knew what time I'd be finished at work...

This is my plan...

I will call. If I call and he wants to meet...

Plan (A) then if he suggests his house I will go there and... I'm going to attack him first, I want to. I have my reasons... if I attack him... and after he's been attacked he wants to end the night... I know, it's done and I'll be nothing more than delivery service.

Plan (B) If he wants to come to my house... same as plan A.

********* now if I attack him and he wants to go out and have fun and be real with me and talk and the night goes well... then I'm a Moose! (yay!) Oh, and I will Moose it up... all the way to the wall!

**now, if I go to attack him and he's not in the mood... I'll see whats up

********now, if he wants to meet out... then we'll have fun... and then I'll still attack him... then I'll be a Moose from then on in.

(I do moose VERY well... when not in a strange situation... I'm a GREAT moose... and now that I understand Scorp better... I can SOOO moose it! BIG TIME!)

NOW IF I CALL AND NO RESPONSE ON HIS END....

Then limbo has ended... and I have my answer.

AND IF I CALL AND HE WANTS TO RESCHEDULE....

I'll be polite and say "ok, no problem" and I will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, initiate another conversation with him again... EVER.

It will take a lot more than him hoop jumping to get me to talk too.

and that's my game plan...

what do you all think?

• what I mean by dirct with the crab thing is say "crab, I love you and want to be with you... do you feel the same?"

If I dont wiggle... then... you got me.

• Moon>> i know you always want the best for me/us and you are a crab so you see things clearer and im really grateful.

BUT (there is always a but LOL), i believe now really, that i HAVE TO let him go FOR A TIME. it is really TIME for that.

Moon, i might not have been clear with him completely, BUT i was much clearer than he was. anyways, he knows i love him and he knows i miss him. that is a big knowledge in his hands, opposed to me, cause i dont have any idea how he feels.

now, i did what i could and what i wanted, i really think it is TIME for me to get away. he has to think, however long he wants/needs, and if he feels me worth, he has to make steps.

if not, then that was for us two. it is not a question of pride and nothing else. im just... i really dont wanna make a clown (bigger than i am) out of myself.

i hope you understand!

• Moon:

Crab question. I'm an ice hocket freak. I played hockey and love skating. I mentioned this to G. G and I were meant to go ice skating. We live in the Middle East, ice skating is rare. Since I mentioned it, G and I have never been ice skating. He went with his friend during his birthday. That was 9th July. When ge got back he text me "we need to go skating". Days past and he wanted his space again. After a week of space (he wanted weeks) he liked my ice skating post on my FB. Months have past and he hasnt been on his FB for months. I unblocked him but still not added him as a friend. The same time, he put up pictures of him ice skating as his profile pic. Its not clear. As a crab I know you are female but would that be something you would do to get my attention? Maybe he put it up because he wanted to? Why after months and now he puts it up? The mutual friend who blocked me has unblocked me. What do you think is going on there? If you were given gifts, personal gift from someone you liked, would you keep them?

• I got to learn to not type so fast and make mistakes. I should proof read before I post. Silly OL

• Well....a little over two years ago, i transferred jobs. I met this wonderful cancer man. i was in a really bad marriage at the time, which is now over. He was married too. Now he is not. We started a relationship 8 months ago and well...it has been incredible.

ok sounds good.

I think it works for us b/c I was in a horribly abusive marriage. So, I am leary of commitment, which seems to keep his interest on me and me solely !! lol

again... so far so good.

I just want to have fun, no responsibility or major commitment.

I hear that girl!

I have yet to tell him I love him, even though I do.

sounds like somebody I know... hmmmm.... oh yes, me! ..lol..

And, I do not plan on sharing that anytime soon !! lolHalf the time, i do not even respond to what he says...b/c i am just not ready yet !!

what does he say?

I think I drive him as crazy as he drives me !! lol And, it is not intentional. I just can't go there yet. I ned to heal and learn how to let go of many deep hurts. I tell him this and he tries so hard to encourage me and help me.

ok... still sounds good.

he actually sincerely apologized to me for what I went through in my 1st ( and only) marriage. And the weird thing, i knew he meant it.

why did he apologize?

He wants me to depend on him, but I just can't yet. I also told him that I may not ever be able too....he is the opposite of what I have known. Does that make sense ?

perfect sense.

One day he was helping me..and well..being a Taurus....it is hard to let people help...what i was doing...sort of made my back ache. He said why did you not let me do it ?/ i said b/c i do not want to depend on anyone again. He said letting me help you is NOT depending on me. And, i just stopped dead in my tracks. It floored me.

he's right... help and depending are two VERY different things. He can HELP you move a table... he can HELP you by washing your car.... you DEPEND on him to make that car payment you cant afford or the car company will take the car away.

My ex always made a big deal of anything I asked...so this is a whole new foreign concept !!

Awwwww.... sweetie...

Do you think my cancer guy will have patience with me ?? So far, 8 months and only 2 snags. They only lasted like 2 days. He has never disappeared, like the traits of his sign. Which really confuses me...and..ready for this..his birthday is07/07/1970..how cool is that ??

I could go on and on...but, I think it will all come out here in time !! lol

The love he shows me both in actions, words and physical....overwhelms me

so what's the problem? I am confused. Has he dissapeared?

• ...lol.. yeah, I might do something like that OL if I wanted you to contact me... I told you... crabs dont move direct.

• Katie- ok katie I understand. The thing of it is... he may very well be with another girl right now.... BUT.... he may not be either.

I know you feel like your risking looking like a clown, but... well, I dunno. I'm going to do it with my scorp. I am actually going to make the first move... and the second and third if he lets me.

Katie everybody handles limbo differently. You are chosing to walk away from it... i am chosing to face it head on... it's what works best for each of us... we are all different.

• on a seprate note... My Libra BFF is going away for a vacay but will be home next week. When she gets back can I email you a couple of reunion photos to post on your fake face book.... for friends only of course...lol..

after my whole fake facebook faux pas... well, no thanks, I like my little thread and I dont want to share... I dont feel comfortable enough to make a new one.