Free readings

• I love a nice vibrant purple. Thanks

• Thank-you so much . " Black in cloths" House " Tan, browns,dark green, and marv.. cathi56

• OK....this thread could very easily get overwhelming to you. If this is....please jump in and say so. If you aren't overwhelmed yet, I will add my favorite to the whole thread but if it is too much, I will understand if you skip me. My favorite has always been purple but I have now concluded that my absolute favorite is Periwinkle. :0) Love the blue purples and not the red purples. Thanks for offering to do this! Make sure to say when, otherwise you will have pages and pages before you know it! :0)

• hi my name is Manuel I'm a pisces and my color is green. Pls I need serious help. My lady left me a month ago she got a new place and she's seeing a man, but calls me telling me she still loves me and misses me, should I take her back or move on tx.

• My favorite color is lavender. Thanks if you can do a reading.

Toni

• hello everyone..Good day..

let me intro myself..my name is anna..

may i join?am new but not so new here..my fav colour is chocolaty earthy tones..very rich and deep chocolate with a little touch of orange..

lovely people in this happy thread..i feel 'refreshed' when i found this thread!

thnk u to d thread starter..God bless u..

anna

• Dear Maryspage,

My color is red...like the roses. Thank you and many bleesings to you my dear friend.

Rooster5

• Hi, I like the color yellow. Although I decorate in all earth tones. Thanks!

• my favorite color red

• I do think marypages IS overwhelmed already. So as the good oldie reader on here im closing it for her. so the last on list is peg360. Aunty Bucky ya with me on this?

Ill make the list for thread starter n we will all see how she is then. But for now is this thread closed for further applications.

• Piscesman-scorpiocancer

this thread is for COLOR ALONE, NOT anything else. Your other issue is not taken into consideration. Please post that in a new thread. thanx.

• HERE IS THE FINAL LIST AND ITS CLOSED. AS I MADE IT MORE STRUCTURED N EASY TO MONITOR BIOTH FOR THE THREAD STARTER N GENEROUS OFFER I SAW IT WAS A LOOOONNNG LIST. ENOUGH TO SCARE EVEN THE OLDEST OF US HERE NOT TO CONTINUE. HOWEVER WITH THIS STRUCTURED LIST I HOPE SHE WILL ANYHEWS. I FOR ONE WILL MONITOR N MAKE SURE NON ADDS TO IT, N THAT NON JUMPS THE LIST. SO BE SURE TO CHECK UR NUMBERS N STICK TO IT. THANX. N NOW THE LIST AS IT IS NOW.

1. Hazel8 – white

2. Watergirl18 - apricot shades of orange/yellow.

3. Missdeliteful – green, gold, brick red

4. Woman922 – pastels, lavender

5. Livingonaprayer – purple

6. Mia1982 - red n black

7. Khemosabie – pink n red

8. Danielleissmiling – navy blue

9. cancermoonloon – dark lapis lazuli blue

10. Kealaigh - green / blue, aquamarine

11. Roseyjetson – all shades of blue

12. Plutomoon – blue n green

13. Appleo – black n white

14. Shihian – sapphire blue

15. PolarityClarity – midnight blue

16. KAathleen – deep London blue topaz

17. CharmedWitchBente – burnt orange, olive green, blue all shades, purple

18. Paddifluff – Olive green

19. Ccol625 – red

20. Cathylee – vibrant purple

21. Cathi56 - " Black in cloths" House " Tan, browns, dark green, and marv(mauve)

22. AuntBuck – blue purples

23. Piscesman –Scorpiocancer – green

24. Tonib3741 – lavender

25. Summit1115 - chocolaty earthy tones..very rich and deep chocolate with a little touch of orange..

26. Rooster5 – rose red

27. Sdr1980 – yellow – earth tones

28. Peg360 - red

LIST CLOSED PEG360 LAST ON HERE. ANY ELSE WHO ADDS IS IGNORED UNTIL THREADSTARTER READER HAS HAD A CHANCE TO GO THROUGH THIS LIST ONLY FAIR. IF U WISH ANOTHER READING REPOST ON A NEW THREAD, THE ON HOW TO IS ALSO OUT THERE TO BE SEEN.

BLESSINGS N NAMASTE ALL

• my favorite color is pink

• I'm with you on this one Charmed. Pinkstar....you may have posted about the same time as CBW so just a quick FYI....we will limit this thread for now until the owner of the thread comes forth and says that they will take more.

Everyone else....please take note that we may be overwhelming this person with our requests so to not get them running the other way....we'll stop here until we get confirmation that more requests can be added. If the readings are short and simple, probably be allowed, if they are very detailed...it will take a while to get thru the 28 that are already here.

Thanks for helping on this thread everyone! We just want to make sure that the people that are here offering readings will continue to offer and not get burned out....

Love and blessings!

• Pinkstar83 you hafta wait until threadstarter has done the 28 that are listed. IF she he will do them AT all. Sorry n i doubt i need to repeat what Aunt Buck has said.

Aunt Buck, i do think we need to be cold here because hell 28 already ...............me n u aqre oldies more or less here n even 28 scares us away bc we know 28 is only a start for more n more. I wouldnt b surprised threadstarter is scared off now. i HOPE NOT but ye

i mark again

THIS LIST IS CLOSED!

• Hi I would love a reading, how do I get in contact with you? I am new to this site.my favorite colour is purple.Thanks!

• Christine34, im sorry but the list is closed. The thread starter has not yet been back at all, n a few of us think believe she was overwhelmed by the flood of people streaming to this thread. The lady who offered has 28 waiting already. Non of us knows if she at all will return to do them or she has said hell yikes no no no i cant , i thought i could but i cant. NOn of us knows.

So if u wish a reading, i suggest you find the forum to in which ur needs is best served, click new topic n post n await someone to help u. Sorry sweetie

cwb the newbies on thsi sites watchdog LMAO

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath - ye i believe u is right - ive checked her profile threads n many has started n not touched. i believe people overwhelm her. she needs to set up criterias such as say 5 or 10 poeple n thats it, or simply not offer until she is fully ready.

we oldies in the game knows too well what it is like to b said ouished n nudged when u aint ready, often bc we have a great heart we do wat we ought not to or aint ready for. SO i find its ok to try but change minds.

Maryspage if u change ur mind, please post so. Its no harm in saying guys i changed my mind im just not as ready as i thought. We all understand n those that dont they do NOT count.

bless ya sweetie

• This post is deleted!