Welcome to the Blog Backtalk Forums

• Tarot.com's Blogs are home to some of the world's most respected divination scholars. Some of their writing you'll agree with, some you'll disagree with, but all of it will provoke thought.

If you want to ask a question of the Blogger, then leaving a comment for them in the Blogs section is your best bet. If you want to discuss and debate the topics the Bloggers raise, though, with other Tarot.com visitors, then this is the place!

• Could you tell me if you see a man coming into my life in 2009?

• Of course! Just know what it takes to be a real man and not just any man,coming from THEWIZE1!

• Could anyone tell me if my recent ex will realize the truth and apologize?

• I WAS IN A STORE AND I SEEN A LONG LOST LOVE I HADNT SEEN IN 14YRS AND I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM IS THIS FAITH THE FEELINGS ARE STILL THEIR. I WROTE A LETTER TO THEM AND WE ARE TALKING NOW WE ARE BOTH IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANOTHER PERSON . im still in love with this person I HAD HIS CHILD COULD IT BE POSSIBLE WE ARE SOUL MATES.

• I am in the stating process of Divorce. My husband asked after 32 years marriage There is another woman on and off. I am praying that my husband will realize he is making a huge mistake and come back.....My birthdate 5-7-55. His Birthdate 5-19-55. I need to find a job, what are my chances? I haven't worked for about 4 years. I am thinking about trying to update my education. I am really in a fix! Thought I was getting ready for retirement. Please help.

• i've had a really rough year will my 2011 be a better one??

• Can you give me some info on my love life?

• I'm Aquarius Girl turning 36 this coming Feb. 16, born 1975. I been waiting for so long for the right one for me or a relationship its been ages .I am single for almost 5 yrs. I used to date some guys but I always have a strange feeling that is only for lust and I felt but on it. The last one that I hang around is Cancer man I meet this guy on his birthday and but again it end up easily though I know what he really likes on me was sex. This guy made me confused but I finally realized it after he accusing me that I snugging different guy , swear and threatening me , I am annoying him I admit but I always liked to know the truth though it hurts. I was on the down side now. And I feel like Im going back again to the way I am .. I'm afraid sometimes cos if someone hurt me my trust to anyone is getting narrow and as much as I can I don't wanna waste time to be alone. I know some how that I am attractive but I'm not the flirty type and never hook up easily only to this guy the hurt me know for all the bad words that I never ever here to anyone wanna go out with me nor went for a date with me. But I wonder why I'd like to keep the friendship while I've been told to leave him alone and don't wanna hear anything from me and a lot of disgusting words against me which is not true. How long will I wait for the right one for me or will I be by myself all my life, If that is the case I'd love to have my own kids.Thank u sorry for this too the story and question is to long..many thanks

• Pot of gold this year?