TheCaptain, I could use your guidance...please and thanks

• Scorpio with a Gemini moon and Leo ascendant. I'd like to get a reading for the next 3 months in the areas of relationships, finance, career and education. I'm single. I just lost my main job as an assistant teacher (as of 8/26) at a summer camp and my 2nd job isn't enough to keep me a float financially. I'm worried that I won't be able to pay my tuition for my current semester of college (and I don't know how much time I have left!), so that I can graduate in December. I'd truly appreciate any guidance you can give me. Thanks in advance.

• I feel you are being asked to re-assess your life and decide if you are following your heart in the choices you make in every area. It's only by doing what you love that you will find real happiness. Eliminate the word 'should' from your vocabulary.

I feel that you are very clever, versatile, and extremely creative but that sometimes self-defeating patterns of behaviour like depression, laziness, indifference, or nonchalance can hold you back from trying harder to achieve what you want. You have a pronounced tendency to escapism. Don't make excuses or fantasize about what you want - just live in the present and get on with the job. The depth of your emotional intensity and your tendency to dig to the bottom of every issue is challenged by a desire to always be into something new and different, and this factor can generate a great deal of nervous energy or hyperactivity. Thus, you seem to always be engaged in a flurry of activity, constantly moving from one project to the next. You obtain more satisfaction from addressing a wide variety of problems at the same time, rather than concentrating your efforts on getting a single project finished right. So it may be hard for you to stick to any one subject for long - in your study, you will need to really apply yourself to overcome this tendency.

You can come across as domineering and controlling, or something of a 'Fixer' - someone who wants to fix other people or situations, even when they may not be all that broken. I'm not saying you ARE like this, but just that you can appear to other people this way. You do have a talent for sarcasm and for pointing out people's faults that is not endearing. You are magnetically attractive to others, but make sure you don't use manipulation, temper tantrums, lies, or games in your relationships as this will drive people away. Also, open up and express your real feelings to those close to you, instead of concealing them. You are proud, warm-hearted, and noble with a tendency for drama and rash decisions, and you like to be treated with dignity and respect. It's extremely important that you cultivate a rapport between your conscious and subconscious minds - otherwise you may be left at the mercy of unconscious impulses that defy your understanding. Be careful that your love of beauty and sense of the finer things doesn't express as pretension, elitism, or extreme selfishness. You are a natural leader, and do not take orders from others very well. You must have something of your own, something creative - be it a business, a project, a home or whatever - that you can develop and manage according to your own will and vision. Whatever you do, you do it in a unique, dramatic, individual way. You like to put your own personal stamp on it. You would make an excellent manager or promoter and an amazing artist.

From now to the end of October, take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons. Late 2010 (November) onwards will begin a strong learning and teaching time for you. This is a time in which you will experience soul growth and will be called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained. This time has a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel your energy into some artistic or psychic endeavour. Your intuition should be humming with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. From November, expect to exeprience inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes there can be unexpected associations or unexpected breakups or even opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" time!

Specifically:

September - this is a 'wait and see' time when you will find yourself in the background and very much in a stage of development. This is not a time to force the issue and try to move forward. It is a time for cooperation and building relationships that will benefit you in the future; for accumulating and collecting. Aggressiveness will cause problems now. You must be prepared for delays, detours, stoppages and you must be patient. This is a time of small contribution, of helping, and details must be taken care of when they come up. This month may be a test of your self-control and emotional sensitivities. Keep calm, cool, and pleasant. You may experience a degree of nervous tension during this month; September can bring a tendency to emotional extremes, including depression. You are well advised to rest, reflect, and gather knowledge this month. Part of that process may be taking a well-deserved vacation or taking classes that are of personal interest to you without being overly demanding. Very deep relationships with a person of the opposite sex (including marriage) are more apt to occur now but you will need to release some emotional and mental blocks that stand in your way. It is possible that issues in an existing relationship will come to the surface to be dealt with. Follow your inner voice in matters of the heart.

October - this is a social, happy month, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. This is a time when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. New romances and love affairs are likely to bloom. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more sociable and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. In October, you may be inclined to scatter your energies, care too much what others think, and undertake too many things at the same time. You can safely take some time off now to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals firmly in mind. This month is a good time to expand personal creative talents, particularly those related to the arts and verbal skills. While this can be a happy month as far as personal expression and activities are concerned, it may be a disastrous time for business or career unless you take care. A frivolous attitude in that area can cause rash decisions and impractical, unfinished schemes. This may not be a very good time for your finances, and it is fortunate that next month is designed to compensate these effects. October can be a lucky month however if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals.

December - this month is all about getting back to organization, hard work, continued development, and focus. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a time to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. You may feel a bit restricted in some ways this month, but keep in mind that rewards from your applied efforts lie just ahead. You are asked to be resourceful and to expand your preconceived limitations in December. This is a foundation month, so you may actually complete many of the "loose ends" (uncompleted projects) in your life. You are also creating a solid personal inner foundation. You are essentially restructuring the old beliefs that no longer serve you by transforming the energy that holds the old beliefs in place. Completion, patience, and persistence are very important this month.

• Thank you for your insights, The Captain. It's kinda hard to process everything, but with some things, you hit the nail on the head. So from everything you've said, will all this come to pass? I'm still a bit confused on some things like my education and finances. And as for opening up and expressing my real feelings to those close to me instead of concealing them does this refer to people I may be interested in romantically or even someone from my past.

• What will come to pass is what you want to happen. You have to ask yourself if what you have planned is what you really want and not what you 'should' do. Opening up and being your authentic self involves everyone you deal with, not just close friends and family. You cannot be real and be someone who hides from some but not from others. That is not being an open or honest person. It's only your fear that stops you from being open. What do you really have to hide?