Living in Fear?

• Hi everyone,

I just SO wanted to share this amazing video with you that I found on Y/T.....

I have been having "fear" issues for quite some time now, especially in one area of my life!...

but this video gives SO MUCH hope and message of LOVE!!

Hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did, it lasts about 10 mins but WELL worth watching to the end!! 🙂 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj4wuzXDRI

• HealingWays

I say Thank you for such a beautiful video.

It does not seem enough to say as what I felt in my Heart!!

You give out so much to help others to see this Love of ourself..

Thank Heaven above for your beautiful Spirit to share..How proud the heaves are to have such a lovely soul!!!

This is soul friendship..Oh how wonderful!!!

This touch me so deeply...Thank You !!

• THANK YOU SO MUCH for your beautiful heartfelt comment to me Zep-53,you bought a tear to my eye, I do hope many watch this extremely uplifting video, we all so need these messages to love ourselves more!! and all the other messages in it are so needed too!!

I can't tell you how pleased I am that you loved it too!!....

I cried when I watched this last night, I got SO much from it....I'm going to watch this empowering video once everyday! 🙂

many blessings of love and peace to you Zep-53

x

• Hi all, I just wanted to bump this up....please forgive me, I don't do this sort of thing if I didn't feel it important :)....it's just that I SO want people to see this video and hope and pray it can help you as much as it did me!...

blessings!

• "Go within your heart,it is your best Guide"

Simply Beautiful,

Thank You "D" Healingways such a beautiful message for all to see and hear...

Hug,

Peace,light and Love

sheila

• You are so right my friend!!! I truly want to live from my heart!!.... thank you so much for posting one of my most loved pictures!!..."the world"...

I have had the one below on my PC for so long now!! I just love the images of "our world".....

much love and peace to you Sheila! so glad you loved the video!

• That is beautiful, don't worry i'll be sure to bump this up when you go into sweet dream land...hehe

i posted something on that thread i started for you awhile back..

hugs to you

sheila

• bumping, bumpity bump

• BUMP BUMP

• Oh my are we the only three that have fear............hehehe...

• ok i have done the bumpity bump bump again, now its time for me to have some sweet dreams..I have watched the video again and i to will try and make it a daily part of my life...

Thank you again healingways...

peace and light

hugs sheila

• Awwww thanks for doing this Sheila, you truly are a GEM!!.... I'm just about to watch my (early) morning one 🙂

Big hugs back to you my friend

• Morning wake up call,

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HUGS TO ALL

Sheila

• Hi you are not alone. Just stumbled onto this thread, loved the you tube video. Sure makes you think, fear is all in our head. We don't fear with our hearts it's almost that simple. Why on earth didn't someone say this to me sooner. LOL I will definitely think of that the next time I feel myself overwhelmed by fear. Thanks for sharing it.

• RC I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD SWING BY....I almost posted it on

"What are you thankful for thread," but something told me you would see it here...

I watched it before I signed off last nite and I had a really good sleep...

Then I watched it this morning again..

A big Hug for you..

Sheila

• Thanks again "D" healingways, for posting this link...I needed this more than you could possibly imagine...

Namaste'

sheila

• Shatz,

It's definitely worth sharing. I am always unsure of the you tube stuff as the sound on my computer doesn't work but so far the things I've been lead to review like this one are written too. It is an amazing concept and I mean that, why on earth has no one ever shared that before. Right after seeing this I got into a discussion with my brother about it and said do you realize all the frustration, fear and worry we deal with each and every day we bring about on ourselves in our own heads. What's the old saying "follow your heart" now to figure out how to apply this revelation to every day living.

• Oh yes it is very beautiful. I live by the motto "follow your heart" and it has not failed me yet. But re. this video I am afraid I got so involved in the pictures that I nearly forgot to read the words. The shots were just fascinating.

• RC, OH, I'M ON BOARD WITH YOU ON THAT ALSO...

ALL MY FEARS WERE SET IN AS A CHILD, SO NOW AS A ADULT,I NEED TO LET GO OF THE FEARS THAT I HAVE CARRIED FOR SUCH A LONG TIME...

WITH YOU RC AND ALL THE OTHER BEAUTIFUL ANGELS ON TAROT IT MAKES IT A LITTLE EASIER...

HuGS,PEACE AND LIGHI

I HOPE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO TAKE SOME TIME TO LOVE YOU THIS WEEKEND,

i'M GOING TO THE LIBRARY TO GET THE BOOK "THE SECRET"

HUGS TO YOU RC,

I'LL TALK TO YOU MONDAY...OR MAYBE SOONER HEHE

SHEILA

• paddifluff, I DID THE SAME THING HEHE..

thanksagain for the meditation, its just beautiful...

peace and love

hugs

sheila