Trying out a new deck

• Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. I've been reading cards, palms and rune stones for over 15 years though. I usually try out new decks on my friends but can't seem to make the time to get together with everyone and so here I am.

I'm offering 3 readings. Please ask your question and give me your astrological sign.

Blessings

Heca

• I would like to know about renewing a romance with my Exboyfriend. Will it happen and When?

My Birth/ April 21,1973

• Hi,

I would like to know what you see coming up for me in the near future. I'm a Gemini.

• Pilot007-It seems that there was a lot of conflict within this relationship. I see that something has recently changed within his situation (perhaps the end of another relationship?) I think he still will need time to pick himself up off the floor from the things have and are happening in his life right now. I feel like over the next 5 weeks you will have the opportunity to find out if rekindling your relationship is an option and this is what you want. I see that in order for this to work out though the communication issues that were present in the past need to be addressed. Is he a sag?

• Hi Hecaterem, welcome and thank you...

whatever you can see for me would be much appreciated aug 10,1960

again thank you and welcome to the forms

sheila

• Hi Hecaterem, What is ahead in love for me and my partner My BD is 5--14 him 4-19. Thank you so much for your kindness.

• Hi, thank you for your readings, I am torn in my lovelife and need some guidance. I am a Capricorn, thank you!

• Manifestdreams- I see the last few weeks have been building up to whats coming over the next several days. Are you moving?

• Hi Hecaterem,

No. I'm not moving.

• Hello Hecaterem he is a Cancer.

Thanks for the reading.

• Hi, I would love a reading too please. What can you see happening with me and S in the future. I am a Pisces, he is a Cancer. Many thanks

• Hi, those cards are going to take a real long time getting used to. 🙂

Manifest- Looking at your reading through my regular cards, I still get the movement card but it's a little clearer that perhaps it pertains to work or personal projects and that your creative energy is flowing freely. On a different note, I see a relationship that has been building is finally at a boiling point and I don't get a bad feeling about that. Do you have plans on visiting a special friend or taking a trip with someone over the coming weeks?

Piolet- I still get the same thing with this relationship, there were alot of conflicts. You guys didn't really see eye to eye alot of the time. The knight of pentacles could be a sign that the time will be right to rekindle this relationship very shortly. I see him shedding alot of the things that kept him from truly being with you and I feel like you have grown alot in the time you have been apart, you are also alot more aware of what you want and need. Can you reach out to him?

• Hi Hecaterem,

My husband and I are going out of state to visit family this weekend.

I've been freelancing in a creative field for the past several months. It's been a bit frustrating. I'm not making near the amount that I would like to, yet.

We are trying for a baby. Could the cards have anything to do with that?

• Manifest- I didn't get the cards that normally mean "baby" in your reading however I did get the feeling that you and your husband were going to have a bunch of fun trying this weekend. I think forgetting about the baby thing and having a good time this weekend might prove to be exactly what you need. I feel a lot of nostalgia around the place you are going for you and your husband; did you guys meet in the area your going to visit?

• Well, just got done trying.

Yes, we did meet at the place we are going.

• Dear Hecaterem,

I happened upon this thread and I like your style. Would you kindly give me a reading on a trip I plan to take 9/17. Sincerely, MissD

• WOW Hecaterem!! You have hit the nail on the head with my readings. You are 100% correct in that he will have to shed a lot of things that kept him from getting close to me.

I use to work for him {he is the President of the company} If I told you half of the things that Went on and ARE going on in the company....your hair would turn Platinum Blonde!!!!!

ALL of his employees have turned against him; He is now facing THREE (that I know of) lawsuits at this time. They HAVE SET THIS MAN UP so good.... THAT IT MAKES THE MOVIES ON THE LIFETIME NETWORK CHANNEL, LOOK LIKE THE DISNEY NETWORK!!!!!

This experience has made me realize: That there are TWO Truths; I also am aware that things do not always appear as they seem; and, YOU can not trust the Human Eye,(especially if someone is trying to frame you).

I TRIED MY DARNEST to warn him, but he would not listen to me. I tried t stop what was about to happen, for I am sort of like an Empath also.

The woman who is suing him for Sexual Harassment is the Ring Leader. I could not work with her; for, her energy bothered me. Sometimes I would cry for no reason at all; whenever I was around her.

All of the employees are trying to run his Name and his company in the ground. His name has been dragged through the mud. His peers and colleagues do not trust him at all now!!

After this, I am seriously thinking about going to Law School. For I do not want other Men out here, being falsely accused of Rape!

• Hecaterem,

If you are still willing to do readings I would love one thanks. My question is do you see this relationship lasting between me and this guy i just met. Im taurus dob is may 17,1987 and he is a sagitauris his dob is november 28,1981. Thank you so much in advance.

• Good afternoon Hecaterem,

I hope the light of our spirit guide has been present today.

Thank you for offering to try out your new deck. If you are still trying to break

in your new cards I would love a reading.

My question:

I have a friend in despair do I help this person or would my help be more of a hindrance?

Thank you and light blessings to you.

DOB: 8/18/76