Mars squared Pluto the day before THIS happened:

• Mars was said to square Pluto on the 4th & 5th this month, just 3 weeks ago (August), but however on the NEXT day when we all thought it would calm down is when the big recent flare-up in my life happened that particular day-- all I did was talk softly on the phone in my bedroom & and whisper mushy baby talk to my boyfriend when he called from work. (My bedroom is directly above my downstairs neighbor's (EX- friend), apparently, and all the windows are open now due to the season.) She heard my voice and apparently can't stand it-- she seems predjudiced against my autism-- she's mentally ill herself!-- and she was furious at me for EVEN DARING to SPEAK in my OWN HOME!!! She said "DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!!!" she raced still screaming up the street, with 2 boys watching & laughing at her, then raced back to the house & upstairs to my door and banged screeching top force-- "LEAVE ME ALONE" like a hysterical pitbull!!! Then she screamed in the street "YOU WANNA DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH ME, COME RIGHT OUT OF THAT APARTMENT, OUTSIDE HERE AND FACE ME NOW, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE WIMP!!!!" I called a cop and he firmly reprimanded her, and my other neighbors defended me too.

Any ides when she might move out? She moved in at Sept. 2008, and my birthdate/time is 6/14/'77 at 6:57 a.m. Will I get a safe peaceful neighbor down there instead, soon? And I'm wondering why that apartment keeps attracting strange darker-skinned 40-something year old ladies with sleep problems, mental illness & an occasional violent temper who are originally loving

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I would suspect it has a lot to do w/ it being a downstairs apartment. From experience I can tell you no matter how quiet you may be sounds travel. It's a pain to have to walk on eggshells but it will probably take a special kind of person who can sleep thru apartment noises. I'm sorry you have to walk thru that. I lived in a downstairs apt for a while it was very challenging I had to move to an upstairs. Good luck

Pfree

• This post is deleted!