ANYONE DOING READINGS TONIGHT? LOOKING FOR SOME REAL SHIT NOT A PHONY

• WaterMan79, if he followed his heart four years ago , she would have only been 14 years old and he would of been 15...

My daughter is almost 11 and let me say this, &%$%#$%%%^^^&^%$#(&^&&&%%$$#@#$%^&................

Peace and Light

Sheila

AKA Shatz

Yes, I still remember my first love, and probably never forget him...

KIDD, You have a wonderful Journey ahead of you, Peace, light,love and laughter!!!!

• These are quite different days now....

Yes, being a teen was NEVER easy.. I did not ever imply that. What I was trying to say was that in this time period, teens have MUCH more to deal with. Divorce, both parents work, longer hours at work, drugs, sex, pressure at a younger age, computers, tv, etc.... all of those play a part in teenage years that make it harder now. Most of those existed years ago, yes, but the struggles are intensified in this day and age and start out at such a younger age, which makes it a longer time frame to have such stress.

It all plays a part. And I believe it is much harder to be a teenager now then back when I was one.

• I don't know if its harder, easier, I see some differences here and there, for instance, "the bad kids" are no longer always that, they have "diagnoses" for everything now, so school is a bit different. We didn't neccessarly have to deal with as much violence as they do, or have metal dectectors at school. As far as first love, that I see play out the same over and over again in young and old alike. Of course it goes without saying we would all be better off in youth not pouring all of our energies into one thing, socially, romanitcally, or things of that nature, since life does get harder later without having poured time and focus into education, and such like cwb said. I suppose we learn what we are suppose to learn whether it be sooner or later. The thing about pisces and cancer that could make a good fit is that neither seem to forget their friends, if you run into her ten years later, she won't feel as if she doesn't know you anymore, it could pick up from where it left off most likley, so no matter what happens, make sure its all on friendly terms, cancers might not be as big of a dreamer as pisces, but they are emotional so they will remember the feelings surrounding the person, or sitiatution forever. I don't know if falling into the friend zone with cancer is an easy change or not, I remember I always had my "friends", and boyfriends were a totally different species altogether, the two just didn't cross over, but thats me, every cancer is different.