Hanswolfgang an insight please

• Hi hanswoflgang,

You did a reading for me a while ago and I would like some more insight please.

I (6 April 1980) have been with M (1 November 1974) for 6 years. For nearly a year now I have been feeling a bit restless. M and I have separated, but still talk as we are trying to see if there is a way forward. But I am not sure if I want this. Now I have meeting with K (3 January 1978). We have had such a good time together and have been seeing each other on a regular basis just as friends. I've known K for 2 years now, but only just starting 'seeing' each other. I feel that he is my ideal man. I want to see where this will go with K, but I cannot keep M holding on as this is unfair.

Is there a way forward for M and I? Is K the man for me?

Thank you in advance!

• Confused163,

K 3 January 1978: through an excess of mental power and creativity, he can either become a visionary or a thief. There is no doubt about his creative power and his ability to do anything with his mind. The question is whether or not he directs this energy with wisdom and patience or whether he is lured by the "easy wins" he can extract out of many situations and move towards the low side. He sits in a powerful place and this power can either take him to the highest or tempt him to the lowest. He always does well with the public and can become a successful artist or actor. He often inherits money even though he can make enough on his own. He is usually ambitious and it is his basic value system, usually a result of his childhood, that is most responsible for his direction and success.

Is there a way forward for M and I? Yes.

Is K the man for me? Yes.

Kowalski is returning home from a morning's hunting,

with his shotgun in one hand and his hunting bag slung

over his shoulder.

His friend, Slobovski, sees him across the road and

calls out, "Hi, Kowalski! Been hunting?"

"That's right," replies Kowalski. "Been hunting ducks."

"Far out!" says Slobovski. "How many did you get?"

"Well," replies Kowalski, "if you can guess how many

ducks I've got in my bag -- I'll give you them both!"

"Ah!" says Slobovski, scratching his head. "Three?"

• Thank you hanswolfgang! I am a little confused though. Does that mean that both of them are right for me, but that I have to choose? I can totally be myself with K and he really is a gentleman when we are together. But I feel that I've known M all this time and as the saying goes 'better the devil you know' I guess what I'm trying to say/ask is if there is any possibility for K and I to have a relationship, then I will definitely choose him. I'm very at ease and comfortable with him.

Danke hanswolfgang.

• Gern geschehen, confused163,

Does that mean that I have to choose? Yes.

is there is any possibility for K and I to have a relationship: yes.

Hence I go on writing through different windows. And I go on changing because there are many many doors to love.

• Thank you hanswolfgang!

K and I have been spending a lot more time together and I want to be with him. He has started to become more distant. I asked him about this, but he said that it is nothing. I really want this to work out. We are perfect for each other in so many ways. However, I know that he does not ever want children and I want them. That is the reason that M and I spilt up.

Is this a long term relationship that you see with K and I? Or is it just a bit of fun for now? This is driving me crazy as I want to be with him so bad, but he keeps becoming distant. I know this is new and it takes a while to get used to each other.

• Confused163,

Is this a long term relationship that you see with K and I? No.

Or is it just a bit of fun for now? No.

Let it sink within your heart.