MS. SUNNY, MAY I HAVE A WORD PLEASE?

• K. Join our prayer tonite at 9pm for whatever, world peace, money, good health or just love!

• poetic555

Great idea, I will def pray at 9pm tonight.

• I was thinking along the same line... mainly to help our country (USA) get back on it's feet with jobs, etc?

where are you located poetic? I am in California, I hope I did not miss it.

luv ya, sunny

• I'm in florida, but my buddies are all over one is in Sweden, one's in Canada, DE, England, all over, we join hands mentally it's so beautiful. I prayed for you anyway and all who are in need or lack or bad health and for humanity in general. We post under- Divination-"What are you thankful for? Join us! Well they had me crying this morning with joy! Thank God for the people on this site! Keeps me sane.

• I'm in florida, but my buddies are all over one is in Sweden, one's in Canada, DE, England, all over, we join hands mentally it's so beautiful. I prayed for you anyway and all who are in need or lack or bad health and for humanity in general. We post under- Divination-"What are you thankful for? Join us! Well they had me crying this morning with joy! Thank God for the people on this site! Keeps me sane.