Hans would love some insight from you please!

• Hello Hans

My ex-boyfriend has just returned to my life after ten yrs away. Will we get back together as a couple someday? Will we marry in the future? Maybe someday have a child together? Will we move in together soon? My DOB is 9-8-76. His DOB is 1-28-70.

Also.. A male friend of mine is constantly bringing up the subject of marriage to me. Does he want to marry me? Does he have feelings for me? Will he move to my state someday? His DOB is 12-27-60.

Thank you in advance. Your time is much appreciated.

• SherryBlossom,

Will we get back together as a couple someday? No.

Will we marry in the future? Yes.

Maybe someday have a child together? Yes.

Will we move in together soon? No.

My DOB is 9-8-76: you have one of the more difficult of the life paths. Indecision in values along with past life karma in relationships cause many challenges in the affectional life. A natural interest in metaphysics should be cultivated if you are to know more peace in your life and overcome the many hurdles and temptations. You always know what is right and wrong, though sometimes you try to ignore what you know. You have more satisfaction in business where you can travel or do various different things. There is usually someone younger for whom you must make sacrifices for, maybe one of your children. Your later life can be disappointing, UNLESS you have developed your spiritual side, which will give you peace and solace and wisdom. You are here to try many "things" on for size and then to settle on the truth. You are very creative. You may discover a divine mission and follow a lofty path where your innate creativity serves a higher purpose where you find peace and contentment.

Does he want to marry me? No.

Does he have feelings for me? No.

Will he move to my state someday? No.

If you are trying to be convinced intellectually, you

have missed. Right

now, something else is possible and can be done -- and

that is: allow your peaker, allow your trusting soul to

adventure. Don't make it a reasoning within you. Make

it a jump.

• Thanks Hans. You brought a lot of clarity to my mind. Still a little confused over my ex-boyfriend, he gets close and then pulls away, not sure why he does that. I hope to someday marry this man, i truly love him. He has told me he has a drinking problem, not sure if it is the truth or not, if it is true i wish i knew how i could help him. Hopefully in time things will become clearer.

I was wondering if maybe you could give me a little insight on my dad as well. His life has been very difficult the past few years due to medical problems. He is in a lot of physical pain. Will life become better for him anytime soon? His DOB is 3-12-50.

Also.. I have been having wanting a child of my own for quite awhile but was unable. Will i become pregnant sometime within the next few yrs?

Again, thank you so very much for your time.

• SherryBlossom,

give me a little insight on my dad: he suppresses his natural being.

Will life become better for him anytime soon? Yes.

Will i become pregnant sometime within the next few yrs? No.

Nothing is wrong. It is just that you have not used

your heart for a long time, that's all. There is

nothing like a block. It is just that you haven't used

it. If you don't use your hand for many days, it

becomes as if paralysed. You massage it and the blood

circulates again. Everything needs to be used to remain

functioning.

• Hello Hans,

some weird questions for you. 😉

Has the one I love been moving on or is he still planing to coming back in the future??

what is he thinking of me now??

does he love me??

has he another love interest at the moment??

is he hiding from me or has he just lost hopes for me??

thank you a lot,

r

• reborned,

Has the one I love been moving on or is he still planing to coming back in the future?? Neither nor.

what is he thinking of me now?? that your ego has risen too high.

does he love me?? no.

has he another love interest at the moment?? no.

is he hiding from me or has he just lost hopes for me?? he is hiding from you.

r, be rebellious. A rebellious person is one who says, “I’m not going to wait, I’m going to live right now.” The revolutionary hopes for the future. She says, “I am going to wait. I will wait for the right moment.” The rebellious person says, “The right moment is herenow, and I’m not going to wait for anybody, I’m going to live right now.” A rebellious person lives in the present.