Sign of 9:11

• So I'll try to keep this short. First of all I'm new here so hi! 🙂 Well as of the past two months now I've been getting to know this guy I knew in high school. We were never really friends or really much of anything back then. We reconnected I believe last yr through Facebook and since two months ago we've been talking through Email. Over time I've developed feelings for this man. He's really laid back and just someone I enjoy and enjoy talking to. I could talk to him all night if we were talking on the phone haha.

For some reason earlier this month my guides were very encouraging, to the point of nagging me, that I should be more open to this man and trust him. I should tell him my secret which is about my psychic abilities. I've never told anyone in my "real world" life before. For some reason my guides felt like he should be the first person to know. He's a Buddhist so I wasn't quite sure how he would respond since I'm quite ignorant on the belief system. I told him all about it and he responded and said it made sense and he didn't think I was crazy. That made me happy. 🙂

A few weeks later just recently now my guides again have been nagging me to confess my feelings. That I should be open about them. I'm not sure about that since I don't have very good self confidence. He's a handsome man (he looks exactly like a younger Kevin Bacon) and I'm okay. So I've put out the question about me confessing to my guides and the powers that be. It seems like lately I have signs with the 9:11 everywhere whether times or dreams. In my dreams it's dealing with the attacks the U.S. had on 9/11/01. Either something about truth or dying.

I definitely think this is a message of some sort but I'm not sure exactly what. I'd love some insight from people here who are way more knowledgeable than me on the issue of numerology. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks. I've been having some weird 9/11 type dreams as well lately. It's just that number has been around everywhere lately. I did search for what you said and found a possible answer that it's a new door opening up for my thoughts. I had a dream yesterday that involved knowing "the truth." Shrug.

• LittlePinky82, similar dreams and events for me too. The 9:11 part stops me in my tracks. I don't like that feeling. If you get any wisdom on it I'll be anxious to read about it too.

• Well I talked to a friend who is wiccan yesterday and asked her if she knew anything on numerology. She said she knew some and what you do is add 9+11=20 and then 2+0=2 so I'm really seeing two everywhere. I've been trying to find an answer to seeing two every where but no luck so far. It's mostly life numbers. :-

• Hi Littlepinky82,

I have the Doreen Virture book of Angel numbers and this is what it says about 911

Your thoughts are manisfesting into reality at an ever quickening pace. Keep your thoughts about your devine life purpose, focused only upon your desires,and give any worries or doubts to Heaven for transmutation.

#9 your devine life purpose involves giving of service through your natural talents, passion and interests.

#11 pay attention to your repetitive thougths and ideas, as they are answers to your prayers This number also signifies a highly creative person who needs to avoid addictive behaviors.

• Hello again according to Angel Numbers the #2 means

Have faith and courage. Your prayers are manifesting even is they are not visible yet.

• Hi Shuabby. Thank you for the help. 🙂 The 9 was helpful because I added my birthday and that's my life number. 🙂 I have felt like the 9:11 was an answer to my prayers but I wasn't sure exactly what it means since I am ignorant on numerology. All I knew was it was an answer. I found out the tarot card for my life number is the Tower. I keep dreaming of one tower which was the WTC tower that was first attacked on that day. It always seemed strange how I only dream of one tower, but there were two. Maybe that's why? I don't know. Hopefully they will manifest soon. 🙂 I'm willing to be patient which is a hard thing for me haha. But I've gotten better at it over the last few yrs I think.

• also since august last year i have been seeing 9 11 everywhere...yesterday i had a full nemerology reading done...turns out my numbers are 9and 11..also i have 7....i think its about soul searching,finding out who u really are,and i feel 911's are special in some way,....why was the universe trying to get me to find this out???it must be big

• nothing to do with it perhaps...but my twin nephews where born sept 11 year before tragety