Ms Sunny - question for you

• Hello Ms Sunny,

I have read your posts on various topics and was wondering if you would be kind enough to provide me with any thoughts/feelings you may have about a present relationship I am in.

As you may have read on my posts under Women dating married men thread (I'm not exactly sure what the subject line of that thread is but it's something like that). I've had a hard time the past few years and am a bit unsure of my intuition and my ability to trust at this time.

I'm involved with someone who I see as a kind and good person however, I'm not sure of his feelings for me. He tells me he cares about me deeply but I wonder if that's really the case. I guess I've been burned in the past and am a bit hesistant. Being a fellow Leo, I have a hard time not getting too involved too fast when there are real feelings involved but I also want to try and protect my heart from being broken once again.

The question I have for you is do you feel that this man is genuine in his feelings for me? Does he care deeply for me as he says? Do you see a future for us?

Thank you in advance.

Blessings,

Les

• hello les, yes, I will do a read.. a message I am hearing at the moment for you, is this.

you feel with your heart, you think with your head.. when you combine the 2, you see a struggle between the 2? you need to balance the 2 elements, as your spirit/mind has it's say.

be back later

sunny

• Sunny,

Thanks so much!!!!

Very interesting the message you heard.

When we're together, my heart soars, I feel like this is real, I feel safe and trusting and that he really does care about me. I think the comment about my head, is that I tend to overthink and overanlayze things so that I cause confusion for myself.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks again.

Les

• oh wow, I just read your posts on the other thread. that thread grew fast!

and to say you were very wise with your past decisions, and had to been extremely hard for you.

regarding this "current romantic interest" can you give me his initials and date of birth to help me focus better. thanks, sunny 🙂

• Hi Sunny,

Yes, the last year was the absolute toughest of my life to be quite honest but truth be told, everything happens for a reason and it was something I needed to go through and experience in order to grow and be who I am today.

His initials are A.B. and his dob is April 14, 1968. Mine is July 31, 1965.

Thanks again.

• Hi Les,

I wanted to wait until this morning to see if I felt the same as yesterday. The hesitation is more on your side than his. He does care for you, and you do have strong feelings for him. you are enjoying the time spent with him. he is fun, optimistic, and head strong. probably a good speaker, or very vocal. does he have some health problems? there is some concern over his health, or dietary issues going on with him. Emotionally, I do see he has learnt the lessons from his past involvement and is cautious with his heart. not so much about getting hurt by you, but from his standpoint, he is careful not to rush you, or to make you uncomfortable in any way.

I do see children are a primary concern for you. are you concerned if he fits in with your family unit? I am seeing some heavy thoughts around this.

I do see from his energy that he is a practical man when it comes to matters of the heart. either he is questioning whether he fits in your world (your family/children) or you fit in his world?

for whatever reason, based on what I see here, I see some family issues coming up for both of you.

you both have commitment issues right now, and not a good time to move in together or to make definitive plans in the near future. more time maybe necessary. as of now, neither of you are ready to give up your space, or personal freedom.

you still have trust issues and be best resolved before committing. however, he is a great guy, and is good man.

the question is, he is the right one for the long term?

Sunny

• Sunny,

You are very very gifted indeed. There are so many things you've said which were just completely bang on.

Yes, he is having some issues with his health, possible diabetes, but I'm not too concerned about that as my own daughter has juvenile diabetes so it's something I can help him with.

Funny you saying he's cautious about his heart, he's told me he is 'gun shy' about falling in love and I wondered if it was because he was afraid of getting hurt or if it was just a way to let me know that he didn't really care about me that deeply. I think you're right about him not wanting to rush me...as I just came out of a long marriage I think he's worried that this may be some type of a rebound relationship. The thing is, that I'm not that type of person, when I meet someone who I really connect with, I don't feel the need to look elsewhere.

He is a very practical person, he and I are very very different. We've had different upbringings, and we live different lives, not too different mind you but different nonetheless. It makes sense that he'd be questionning if we fit into each other's world...but I guess that is something he needs to decide on his own.

We are no where near close to moving in together or anything like that. Although I am ready to committ to him emotionally... I'm nowhere near ready to move in with him just as I know he's not ready to move in with me. He's extremely independent.

Yes, I'm concerned that my children may not accept him. They have been through a lot and I promised myself that if I ever met anyone I really cared about, I would not bring my children into the relationship until I was certain that we both loved each other and were looking to be together for a long time. Obviously, this relationship is not at that point right now.

I really care deeply for him and just am so afraid of getting hurt again...although I did make it through the last time so I know I can do it again if I have to. I just really wanted to know if his feelings for me were real, genuine...I can then just take it from there and see where this goes.

Is he the right one for the long term???? I don't know right now...he may be, he may not be. I guess only time will tell.

Thank you for taking the time out of your life to help me. I really appreciate it.

Les

• Torigrl>>>>>Yes, he is having some issues with his health, possible diabetes, but I'm not too concerned about that as my own daughter has juvenile diabetes so it's something I can help him with.

sunny>>> yes, you can help him. he will have to learn to educate himself. I hope he has the willpower.. I believe he does.. Men can be big babies with health issues. deny, deny, deny. as long as he cares for himself properly, and keeps his sugar under control, he won't have major medical problems down the road.

my husband recently went on insulin after 10 years of oral meds. one thing I have learnt. men love to eat!

torigirl>>>>>>Funny you saying he's cautious about his heart, he's told me he is 'gun shy' about falling in love and I wondered if it was because he was afraid of getting hurt or if it was just a way to let me know that he didn't really care about me that deeply. I think you're right about him not wanting to rush me...as I just came out of a long marriage I think he's worried that this may be some type of a rebound relationship. The thing is, that I'm not that type of person, when I meet someone who I really connect with, I don't feel the need to look elsewhere.

sunny>>> he really is not planning a future. he is the type to live as each day comes. he has been through a lot, and just wants to enjoy each day as it comes. he does enjoy and loves to spend time with you. it has little to do with how he feels about you. if you play your cards right, you could have him right where you want him. what is YOUR rush?

torigirl>>>>>He is a very practical person, he and I are very very different. We've had different upbringings, and we live different lives, not too different mind you but different nonetheless. It makes sense that he'd be questionning if we fit into each other's world...but I guess that is something he needs to decide on his own.

sunny>>>>>yes, the differences are obvious, and he is aware of it. you might want to talk to him about it sometime. there are things you have in common, and things you do not. be sure the common grounds are those of foundational. strong foundations make for a strong and committed relationship for the long term. he is looking to see if you 2 make good friends and not just romantic lovers.

torigirl>>>>We are no where near close to moving in together or anything like that. Although I am ready to commit to him emotionally... I'm nowhere near ready to move in with him just as I know he's not ready to move in with me. He's extremely independent.

I noticed in the spread I did, you have committed to him emotionally already. the thing of it is, he has not. sorry to sound so abrupt or even harsh. the truth here, you could get seriously hurt if you plunge in emotionally too soon. that is the point here.. neither of you are ready to dive deeper into a relationship. friendship needs to be developed first. that is what he is looking for.

torigirl>>>Yes, I'm concerned that my children may not accept him. They have been through a lot and I promised myself that if I ever met anyone I really cared about, I would not bring my children into the relationship until I was certain that we both loved each other and were looking to be together for a long time. Obviously, this relationship is not at that point right now.

I really care deeply for him and just am so afraid of getting hurt again...although I did make it through the last time so I know I can do it again if I have to. I just really wanted to know if his feelings for me were real, genuine...I can then just take it from there and see where this goes.

sunny>>>> his feelings for you are real and genuine. it's not on the same level as yours. you pretty much have fallen head over heels emotionally speaking.. give him a while to catch up, otherwise your strong Love energy will overwhelm him.

Is he the right one for the long term???? I don't know right now...he may be, he may not be. I guess only time will tell.

Thank you for taking the time out of your life to help me. I really appreciate it.

Les

I don't know if he is long term or not. I do see you 2 do bring out the best in each other. remember what you mom told you? you never know anyone until you live with them.

and that is true for everyone. he is taking his time to be sure there is enough there for long term. if you combine your heart and mind, you won't go wrong in choosing a life time mate. It takes time..

when I asked my guide if you will re-marry again, the answer was a resounding yes.. I asked if it was this aries gentleman, I got no answer. that only means it's up to you to walk the journey... experiences can be a tough teacher, but it will only lead you to be stronger and wiser.

in some cases, it can make one extremely bitter, feeble, and lonely...

good to choose wisely, and good not to hold expectations.

Sunny

• I meant good not to have HIGH expectations. keep them simple and realistic.

Sunny

• Sunny,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really really mean that. After I read your whole post I started to cry...it was so touching and really what I needed to hear. Wow, I just feel so at peace with what you've said, there was a reason that I was drawn to you...thank you again, you are a truly gifted and wonderful person to do this for me,

With respect to your comments above:

sunny>>> yes, you can help him. he will have to learn to educate himself. I hope he has the willpower.. I believe he does.. Men can be big babies with health issues. deny, deny, deny. as long as he cares for himself properly, and keeps his sugar under control, he won't have major medical problems down the road.

my husband recently went on insulin after 10 years of oral meds. one thing I have learnt. men love to eat!

Les>>>Yes I agree he needs to learn to educate himself. Most men are big babies, haha. I hope your husband is ok. My daughter takes 3 insulin shots a day and she is doing fine. If the disease is managed, then people can lead a long happy life.

sunny>>> he really is not planning a future. he is the type to live as each day comes. he has been through a lot, and just wants to enjoy each day as it comes. he does enjoy and loves to spend time with you. it has little to do with how he feels about you. if you play your cards right, you could have him right where you want him. what is YOUR rush?

Les>>> Wow, you hit the nail on the head with this one. He has told me numerous times that he lives each day as it comes. He has told me that he sees me in his future in a general sense but not in a planned sense which is okay. I enjoy and love to spend time with him as well. What is my rush??? I don't really know, I think I'm still pretty insecure about myself because of my past relationship and I'm afraid of being alone when I get older. I think that's one fo the reasons I stayed with my ex-husband so long, I was afraid to be alone.

sunny>>>>>yes, the differences are obvious, and he is aware of it. you might want to talk to him about it sometime. there are things you have in common, and things you do not. be sure the common grounds are those of foundational. strong foundations make for a strong and committed relationship for the long term. he is looking to see if you 2 make good friends and not just romantic lovers.

Les>>>I think that's a really good idea, to talk about our differences I will do that when I feel the time is right. We do share the same views when it comes to raising kids, religion, morality...all important things. Yes, we need to spend more time doing things as friends as opposed to just romantically,.

sunny >>> I noticed in the spread I did, you have committed to him emotionally already. the thing of it is, he has not. sorry to sound so abrupt or even harsh. the truth here, you could get seriously hurt if you plunge in emotionally too soon. that is the point here.. neither of you are ready to dive deeper into a relationship. friendship needs to be developed first. that is what he is looking for.

Les>>> Yes you're right I have committed to him emotionally. Thank you for confirming what I thought already...that he had not. It's not abrupt or harsh, it's just as it is and that's fine. I figured that much and so I've started to back off a bit, allow myself a bit more distance so that I don't get too hurt if things don't work out.

sunny>>>> his feelings for you are real and genuine. it's not on the same level as yours. you pretty much have fallen head over heels emotionally speaking.. give him a while to catch up, otherwise your strong Love energy will overwhelm him.

Les>>>Wow, you are just so right. I feel that he really cares about me, he has told me many times that I'm the 'total package' and that he never wants to be without me. He has also said that he hasn't felt this way about a woman for a very very very long time. But, you're right he needs to go at his own pace and I have backed off a bit as I thought I may be being too intense with my feelings. I think I need to redirect some of my energy to other things and just try to slow things down with him. I think I committed to him emotionally as he's the first person in years that has made me feel great about myself again, he thinks I'm fabulous and wonderful and my ex used to always put me down and make me feel like I wasn't good enough.

sunny>>>I don't know if he is long term or not. I do see you 2 do bring out the best in each other. remember what you mom told you? you never know anyone until you live with them.

and that is true for everyone. he is taking his time to be sure there is enough there for long term. if you combine your heart and mind, you won't go wrong in choosing a life time mate. It takes time..

Les>>>We do bring out the best in each other...we laugh and challenge each other at the same time. You're totally right, you never really know someone until you live with them. I give him credit for taking his time.

Sunny>>>when I asked my guide if you will re-marry again, the answer was a resounding yes..

Les>>> That's the part that made me cry....thanks...I really did love a lot of things about being married when we were both happy. I know that if I ever marry again it will be with someone that I completely love and that loves me back so that has given me a lot of peace of mind...thanks!!!

Sunny>>>I asked if it was this aries gentleman, I got no answer. that only means it's up to you to walk the journey... experiences can be a tough teacher, but it will only lead you to be stronger and wiser. in some cases, it can make one extremely bitter, feeble, and lonely... good to choose wisely, and good not to hold expectations.

Les>>>Yes, well, life itself is a journey isn't it? I have always learned from my experiences and they have definitely made me stronger and wiser. I don't hold resentments and am not a bitter person at all. I'm very resilient thankfully. You are right, I find that when I don't have any expectations, I'm much happier than when I do.

Once again, you have given me a very valuable gift here, peace of mind. Thank you so much. I wish you so much joy, peace, happiness and love.

Les

• Thank you for the feedback. Wishing you all the best..

Sunny

• You're so welcome. I wish you all the very best as well, You have a wonderful day.

Les