VISION BOARDS

• Hi all,

The other day I decided to make myself a "vision board", I found all the pics (well, most of them) on google images, uploaded to "paint" and created this collage of pictures of "MY PROSPEROUS LIFE"....I now have it as my desktop background....and because I see it SO often I'm convinced it will generate the "feeling" in me constantly to attract all this into my life!!....anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has done this?....I would love to see what your "Dream Life's" would be.....I think it's good to share, talk and focus on our dreams as much as possible....it keeps "the fanning of the flame alight!"....

Here's mine:

• Ooops...forgot to resize...lol

• My "Prosperous Life" includes:

Beautiful Bungalow!

Beautiful Horse of my dreams!

An Healing Centre at the side of My Home to do Reiki for People and Animals

A Crystal Shop..............

and to SPREAD the ABUNDANCE to all!

Mmmm...yes, this is Truly my "Prosperous Life" 🙂

• My singing teacher has a couple of Vision boards in her workspace. She says it works for her and during the period that I know her I have seen some of them manifest themselves for her in her working life.

I hope the same for you. Good going. 😉

• Thanks Flowsco, it's great and encouraging to hear that people have success with them... 🙂

• Oh yes I really keep meaning to make one of those. I must do it.

• I hope that all of the things on you're vision bord become reality for you in this life time. Many Blessings! Love & Light! 🙂

-J

• Hi paddifluff, I hope you do make one, I had a lot of fun making mine ....and who knows what will come from it eh! 🙂

Thank you so much for the blessing JennarP123, I really appreciate it :).... I do so LONG for an healing centre!!...and all the other things too 🙂

• I have a feeling that you will at the least acheve that healing center you are wishing for. It will take a lot of work and time but it will be frutfull. maby not monitory wise (at least not at first) but deffently on a emotional and spritual level! Many Blessings and luck! oh and i also get a feeling that playing the lotto as in scratch cards or numbers will only cause more debt that monitary gain for you're cause.. tho i am not quite shure if that one was for you are someone in you're imadite curcle. but do be carfull around anyone you are close to who may have an issue with gambling.

May the Higher Power of you're cosing bless you with all he happness you desurve. 🙂

• I made a vision board a few months back and hung it on the back of my bedroom door so it would be in my space. But you know I'll be the first to admit I don't give it the attention it deserves. I love your board HealingWays. Mine has a car on it, lots of little hundred dollar bills all over the page, a sofa, chair, a nice desk, the words "Comfortable Home", "Family"," Prosperity", "Good Health", "Healing", "Feeling Loved", Groceries, Sneakers, Boots, Jeans etc etc etc I got the sneakers this past week. Maybe it took awhile to kick in. LOL I think I really need to give it more notice in my days. I like the idea of making it your wallpaper/screensaver, that's a good idea.

• THANKS SO MUCH JennarP123, for all you say and your blessings to me.... the healing centre is the top of my list!...so that's good news, especially as you said the biggest benefit would be on a spiritual and emotional level!...that sounds perfect for me, the second would be the home, I so want to have a nice comfortable home where I feel at peace and in no fear....I understand what you say about most of the stuff I have on there....I suppose I was listening to things like "Dream Big".....lol....apart from the £2 lotto ticket I get once a week 🙂 I'm grateful to say I don't have no one around me with gambling problems...phew! I wouldn't like that one...lol

Blessings to you JennarP123

x

• Hi RC..... your vision board sounds great!!....I love that you have all those positive affirmations on it, I was going to put more words on my pictures but I forgot to do it before saving the collage to PC...lol...

I'm sure you will be blessed with lots more things on your board soon...as we know our "stuff" is already there for us!!...we just need to know how to ALLOW it to come to us....we all SO deserve it 🙂

Blessings to you RC

x