Doing One Question Readings Today. Seven only at this time.

• Shuabby,

I also have a request on page 5. I appreciate any time you spend on it knowing you probably have many requests

• Hello,

Time is what is needed here. The aries man likes the chase, or have you been chasing him?There is a spark between you two , please make sure it is on more levels than just sexual, that way it would make it more of a lasting relationship. Give him his space and wait , in the meantime, gussie yourself up and get out there and let the dice roll to the lucky fellow that makes a good impression on you and vice versa.

• Hi Shuabby,

I would love to here what you see for me regarding my business and my long distance relationship.

I have my own business (like a B&B) which I run out of my house. I am trying to refinance to get my ex-husband off the loan. Do you see this going through or will I be moving??

Thanks for a reading!

• Dear Shuabby, I can see you have been very busy. When you get an opportunity, would you kindly give me a reading on my request on page 4. Respectfully, MissD.

• I want to know if I should wait for this guy to figure out what he wants or just move on

• This post is deleted!

• Namaste Shuabby!

I trust that you are well - and thank you for taking the time to read our questions and bless us with your gift and guidance.

I am quite confused, it would seem, with regards to my love life, and would just like to ask if anything will happen between myself and a male friend (James) i made recently whilst overseas. He has become distant recently, after things were going very well, and I just want to know if anything will come of it once i return home (as i am working abroad) - i.e will we get together or will remain in touch and good friends with each other whether we have a relationship or not?

Peace, Joy and Light!

Victoria

• Shuabby, Thank you so much for your time. Im a little more at ease now. I have just one more question. The person I spoke of the first time was a woman not a man. So am I not meant to be with a woman? Also my son is having some behavior problems, will this pass or is it something thats going to need life long treatment? Thank you in advance for your help.

MIchelle

• Hello Michelle,

Just to let you know I usually read with cards and not just clairvoyantlly as I have been doing on this board, that I believe is why I did not pick-up that you were speaking of a woman not a man. That said,You will have to move on and deceide what it is you are truely looking for in a mate. I feel someone (male) that would like to step into your life and help you fill in the blanks or questions you have. The choice is always yours. Your son, is acting out due to confusion (is he at the age of entering puberty)? take him to a good nutristionist and doctor , does he eat a lot of sugar foods? He will get better with love and understanding from the right people brought into his life. Get him involved in something that he really likes to do, like art , music, dance. This will help his mind become more focused and bring him some fun and joy. Thank you for allowing me to behind readings here with little information as it helps me to grow into a better reader.

• Hello Woman 922,

I sense as I read your question that even though you want to be married again to feel secure, take some more time to spend with your special love interest now. He will stay with you married or not as it feels that you two have a lot in common on several levels. In the next six months you will know your answer to if you what to marry.

Best Wishes

• Hello MissDelitfeull,

I feel that your sister is unable to walk? Or her legs are weak. You are good to her and heaven will bless you for that either here on this earthplane or in heaven. I do not perdict death as I'm not God, that said . Are you wondering if it would be wrong of you to place your sister in a care facaulity? There are organizations that help people care for relatives, you should talk to your doctor in regards to having some help that is provided in some way come in and relive you , so that you can have more free time and feel happier and have more joy to give.

I'm not sure if your sister can communicate well, but I feel her love for you coming through. I will pray for you and your sister both.

God Bless

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

Bountiful, abundant, prosperous, healthy blessings

I hope all is well with you and yours.

If you are still taking clients, I would greatfully appreciate some insight as to what is to be for me. May 2, 1947. Whatever the spirit guides through you are willing to convey will be helpful.

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Dear Shaubby, Thank you for taking the time and energy. Four years ago I divorced, couple months later my father passed away, couple months later my sis's husband died unexpectedly. I was in a very positive, happy space after my divorce. Happier than I have ever been and experiencing strengths within myself. I instantly became her caretaker and devoted myself to her. I knew if the situation was reversed, she would be the only one in my family to step up to the plate and help me. Knowing this, it has helped me hang on. It was by the grace of God that the house next to me became available for sale and she was able to purchase it without going through a Realtor.

She has many health issues. You are right about her legs, they are very weak and she may need low back surgery. This Friday they will give her shots in her spine hoping it will help versus surgery. She has seizures on both sides of her brain resulting in memory loss and some retardation.

I know in my heart of hearts she is extremely grateful and that she loves me as I do her. Her finances are tight and I do need to find employment because in 2012 I will no longer be getting an income. This ways heavy on me. In time, I think she will have to go to a facility.

There is so much negative energy and thinking on her part that I really have to keep myself in check to not be consumed by it. It is robbing me of my joy.

Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely, MissD.

• Dear Shaubby,

I hope you are still there and I hope I am not yet too late. I badly need enlightenment about my problem with my very difficult relationship with Mr. MW. Please help me. I need to be guided on how to make the best and most sensible decision because it would affect my children and my own life in a major scale from now onwards. Thank you so much and I look forward for your help.

Sincerely,

genlucky

• Hello Victoria,

James is a man after your heart dear , but first must sort through some life issues. He does respect you and would like to be your husband. Is he a water sign Pieces born in Feb? As I sense he likes to be alone to think and than when he has his inner answers he comes forth and expresses himself in ways that give you the answers you seek through him. You will know very shortly in the next month if he will become a husband or a long lasting friend.

• Dear Shuabby, i was wondering, if you are still accepting doing readings of course, if you could try and pick up anything general about me, if thats okay, i do not have a specific question, but anything that you can pick up is fine for me, always willing to learn something i do not now about myself, that perhaps is hidden somewhere that i didnt know off 🙂 if you now what i mean.

Take your time, i am one with a little paitents hehe.

Love Bee X

• Dear Shuabby,

hello, no sure if you were able to answer my question from a couple of pages ago. Im having difficulty communicating with my significant other. Wonder if you may give any insight to my situation. My DOB is april 17 1981. His is 1/1/1981. Thank you again

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Shubby,

My job, as with many others right now, is on the line due to the economy. I was wondering what you see in happening in my life coming up.

Thanks Blue

• Hi Shuabby,

If you are still doing readings I would dearly like to know where my love life is going with the man I love with all my heart, and my jobs. I've been in a tough spot this year.

Thank you so much,

YD