Doing One Question Readings Today. Seven only at this time.

• Hello,

It is my pleasure to do one question readings for seven people today.

If I do not answer your question than it is because I do not get an answer flowing through when I read your request.

Hope that you all are enjoying your Sunday. It is raining cats and dogs here today and I find I have some time on my hands. So here goes...........

• Hi Shuabby, thanks for your offer. My question is-In what direction will my relation with the man on my mind go?

• Hello I would like to know if I will be able to get out of my current situation and support myself?

• Hi Shuabby, Welcome again...I posted on your Rekki thread to welcome you:)

Just wondering if there is anything that you can pick up on me in general

Thank you, so much for your time and energy...Namaste'

August 10,1960

Peace and light

Sheila

• Hello Newbetter,

Yes you will and in a shorter time than you think. Are you in school? As I feel your independent need to be your own boss, leading you to open a business or be involved where you would have a lot of personal space. Are you a reader?, as I feel also you have very good intutition that if you listen to will guide you right where you want and need to be. Medical field is coming in here also, administration area for you as I am seeing you in a space to yourself talking to people like registration in a hospital. Your love lfe feels erratic and causes you emotional pain. You will heal dear and when all the changes come around for you than you will soon feel like you are living a new life, one that you personally choose.

• Hello Moonalisa,

In time it will go in the direction you wish for it to, however now there are roadblocks it seems , does he travel, as there seem to be distance here? You have a good heart and mind and he will soon learn the truth of both of them. This will lead him to know that you are the woman after his heart and also the one that will melt it.

• Yes Shuabby, there is a kind of distance between us, i do want best for him and i hope he knows about it. Thank you for your comforting words.

• Hello Shatz,

I sense that you are a very good psychic with empathic and clairvoyant powers. Sometimes you are afraid of them or to give people what you are feeling. We as readers give what spirit gives and the person receiving can put the puzzle together better than we can at times.

You have a wonderful gift of healing and should use it with animals also if you are not now. I sense horses around you either as a todum or that you yourself love them and they will be in your life on a farm. You seem happy at this time in general as your life is on track and you are doing what you are suppose to be at this time.

• Wow thanks, your good!!!! Now as for your question, about me being a reader, do you mean like doing what your doing for others in this forum?

• Hi Shuabby,

I have a lot of problems at the moment and the 1 is that I need to raise a LOT of money for my son to have 2 cornea transplants or he will be blind and in no way able to raise the money and very worried together with all my other money problem I dont know what im going to do?

Operation is R70,000-00 bout $10,000-00

Thank you for your help

Appreciate it

Yolanda

South Africa

• Hi Shuabby, i am interested in what you can pick up about my current relationship. Are things going to work out between us? Thank you 🙂

• O and thank you for offering this even if it is 1 question as I have wanted to be able to have someone do this but in our currency R7-50 to $1 it is sooooo expensive so thank you again and God Bless

Yolanda

• Good Afternoon Shuabby

Hi there this is Illona again. I was wondering if you could tell me what do you see for me with my school money will I get it before the end of this month.

Illona

• Hello Shuabby ...... I have not written on this forum for a while all I would like to know is.... His new lady friend called me I was very surprised should I have spent the time to talk to her?????

Leonida

• Hi Shuabby~

I would love a love reading if possible

TY 🙂

• Thank you Shuabby,I so appreciate your response and gifts...What you said about 'psychic with empathic and clairvoyant powers.' I am afraid to use these gifts," but it has been on my mind like I could not even explain to you..I am on a new journey in this lifetime and I am allowing myself to let it out very slowly...

Horse's,beautiful,graceful and strong..Love it..

Farm, "born and raised in the "city" but had been involved years ago with Race horses..just as a visitor.

Thank you again Shuabby, I love reading what your gifts give to others, because there is always a message to me:)

hugs

Namaste'

sheila

• Hello Cappies,

What is your question dear?

• Hello Leonida,

I feel you did the right thing in not talking to her as you are trying to put that relationship behind you and move on, as you should do. Let her walk her path with him without your help. She has her lessons in life to learn as we all do.

Now, you will move forward in a space of time 3-6 months with someone new, he will appreiate where you have come from and where you want to go. He feels like someone that has been in the background and will come forward to try to win your heart.

• Blackladydiver,

Never fear dear as the money will be there to meet your needs.

• This post is deleted!