IN LOVE WITH A PICES?

• I AM ENGAGEDD WITH A PICES BUT MY HOROSCOPE SAYS THAT WE ARE A BAD MATCH. I AM UNDENIABLY AFRAID THAT THIS COULD BE TRUE. ALTHOUH I BELIEVE IN LOVE MORE THAT THE POWER OF THE STARS I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER SOMETIMES, PLEASE GIVE ME A LITTLE INSIGHT IF YOU HAVE ANY THIGHTS OR PAST DEALINGS WITH A PICES AND LOVE.

• Chennel,

Was the 'horoscope' you mention a Compatibility Profile or are you just talking about your Sun Signs? There's a BIG difference. Your compatibility to someone cannot be guaged entirely by your Sun Signs as there are SO many other factors involved.

Further, you wrote that you are "undeniably afraid this could be true." From my own experiences, I can tell you when you have that strong of a 'feeling' about something, your feelings are correct. No matter what external pressures are on you. No matter how you don't want to hurt this person. No matter what internal pressures you have put on yourself. If you are not ABSOLUTELY certain you should marry this person, then DON'T. You don't want to get one, or five, or twenty years down the road (as I did) and have to acknowledge to yourself what a mistake your marriage was and how it has destroyed your own self-confidence and self-worth. Be honest with yourself, and with this person. Though most Pisces are exceptionally kind individuals, like all of us, they have their demons, too. The question is not whether this is a good person. The question is whether you are GOOD for each other. I once read a quote that was exceptionally good advice. It said, "[NEVER*] marry the person you THINK you can live WITH. MARRY the person you KNOW YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT." (I wish someone had been around to tell me this when I was getting married!)

(*I am exchanging their word 'Don't' with the work Never.)

I wish you much happiness.